It was a lie when you smiled, and said "you won't feel a thing".

chapter two.

So, you see what i mean?
He couldn't even be bothered to get out of the damn car to meet me.
But to be honest, i couldn't really blame him.
The airport was packed with people, so he was most likely to get swarmed by a bunch of fans. He has always been very self conciouse of being seen by fans when he was out and about. Ever since last year, he almost got kidnapped by a fan! I thought that was hilariouse, but dad didn't find it too amusing. I think he was actually scared by it!

I made my way outside, through the exit; spotting dad's huge, black Jeep cramped into a tiny space in the parking lot.
I think it had just hit me by how much i had missed him. As he got out of the car and waved in my direction, i couldn't stop myself from speed walking over to him with a huge grin on my face.
Man! It's so good to be back here, in Jersey!

As soon as i reached him, his arms tangled around me in a tight hug.

"God, it's so good to see you, dad!" I mumbled into his chest.
I wish i could stay like this forever; stay with my dad forever, but i know that we'll just have to go home now, and he'll be busy. I guess i would have to just grin and bare it, and just make the most of our togetherness.

But, nomatter what the scenerio is, all girls need their dad's, it's a fact.
And i just happen to be one of those girls that long for extra attention from her father.
Well, you would feel the same if your dad gave 10,000 other kids more attwention than you everyday!
I'm just glad i have Ray to fall back on, i know he'll be glad to see me, he always is!

"It's good to see you too girl." Dad answered back, with a smile.
We broke apart after a long miniute and he held me out at arms length examining me from head to toe.

"Wow, you've grown up alot in a year" he chuckled
I suddenly felt uncomfortble, so i brushed his arms off me and picked my bags back up.
"C'mon' let's get home" i grinned excitedly.
"Are the guys around ours?" i asked, whilst putting my bags in the back seat.
"Nope, they were around earlier, but i guess they had stuff to do." he replied sounding dull.
I just nodded, dad looked quite bored just standing there, waiting for me, so i hurredly got into the car, along with him.

Dad started the engine, but he didn't say anything.
there was just an awkward silence, so i thought i'd make it easier for him.

"So, what are we going to spend some time together tomorrow, like watch a movie, or go out somewhere?" I really hope he was free, its been ages since i actually spent time with him, but i had a feeling he was busy, he was always busy. But somehow he always had time for other people. Just not me.

"Oh, sorry baby, i'm busy tomorrow." He replied in that same dull voice.
I suddenly felt my heart sink. Thats the feeling i get everytime, everytime he say's he's busy, my heart sinks that little bit more.

'Ignore it, just like every other time it happends.'
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment's would be nice, people.

Thankyou.

XD.