When Will You Realize That I'm Your Child Too?

Chapter Seven

Ariana, Adam, and Ryan walked into the mall together. Ryan had told them(Adam) that he wanted to take them out as a congratulations. Really, he wanted to show off Adam to the paparazzi so he could be on the face of every single teenie magazine in America. Now, don't get me wrong, he loves Adam. He loves his son very much, he just also would like to see him follow in his footsteps.

Ryan smiled to himself when he saw a group pf paparazzi and other kids with cameras standing in front of H&M, "OH MY GOD IT'S ARIANA!" They all screamed.

'Ha! Look at me now, Dad.' She thought to herself. Ryan stood there, dumbstruck. The kids rushed up to Ariana, she gladly signed their papers, napkins, pictures, cell-phones, Ipods, and whatever else a thirteen year old could think of. She took pictures with boys and little seven year olds that grew out of Hannah Montana and moved onto Ariana Ross.

"Hey, don't forget her twin brother, Adam!" Ryan spoke up, trying to sound happy.

"Ariana is so awesome, though! I love you, Ariana!" A girl yelled. Ariana smiled and signed her piece of paper and gave her a hug.

"Where's Cory!?" A girl shouted. Ariana laughed.

"He's most likely at home eating a bowl of Coco Puffs." Ariana smiled at the cameras. She loved the attention. All the cameras were making up for all the times that Ryan didn't notice her. She smiled with joy for every picture. Journalists were asking questions and she tried her best to answer, "Where did you learn how to sing?" One asked.

"I never really learned, to be honest with you. I kind of just started singing." She laughed and shrugged.

"Okay, Ariana, time to go." Ryan growled. He grabbed his daughter's wrist and dragged her and Adam out of the mall.

Ryan, Adam, and Ariana sat on the couch, watching the television. Ryan looked up at the sound of the phone ringing, "I GOT IT!" Jon yelled from upstairs, "ARIANA, IT'S FOR YOU!" Ariana got up and walked into her room. She picked up the phone and smiled.

"Hi! This is Michelle Flores calling from the Hollywood Talent Agency. I know people have probably asked you this question many times before but, are you looking for an agent?" The cheery woman asked.

"I never thought about it. What does an agent do?" Ariana asked.

"Well, we plan performances, premiers, we get you tickets, we plan signings and photo shoots. All that jazz!"

"Wow, that would be amazing!"

"We were wondering if we could pair you and Cory up? Like Miley Cyrus and Emily Osmet? You know? We already called him and he said as long as it was okay with you."

"I'd love to! Thank you!" Ariana smiled.

"Your welcome, Sweetheart! We'll all meet up at the mall tomorrow. You and Cory will take pictures together and sign more things, okay Love?"

"Okay, thanks again!"

"Don't mention it." Michelle hung up. She turned around and could see Ryan standing in the doorway, "Who was that?" He asked.

"Hollywood Talent Agency." She replied and walked past him without another word.

~~~

Ariana and Cory stood next to each other, attached at the hip. Photographers took pictures and asked questions, "Cory, do you have a girlfriend?" One asked.

"I don't," He laughed, "Maybe in the future." He smiled and winked at a few girls standing in front of him. Ariana laughed.

"And do you have a boyfriend, Ariana?" The man asked again.

"I don't. Like Cory, maybe in the future." She flashed her straight white smile. Michelle stood there with her cellphone and the two stars' itinerary.

Cory and Ariana walked out of the mall, after signing a few things and taking more pictures. Cory gave out hugs to girls and Ariana gave hugs to boys and girls who admired her.

Ryan and Adam sat at home, their eyes glued to the television, "Teen Heartthrobs, Ariana Ross and Cory DeMartinez were seen at the Las Vegas mall today. The dynamic duo signed autographs for children and answered questions to curious photographers. But where is Ariana's dad, Ryan Ross? In recent pictures Adam Ross and Ryan are always together, but there are hardly pictures of all three of them. What is going on in the rockstar's family?"

Ryan growled and shut off the television, "Why don't we have any family pictures together, Dad?" Adam asked. Ryan was taken back.

"Well, Ariana is never around and never wanted anything to do with music...Let's go out of pizza." Ryan smiled, changing the subject. Adam smiled back and nodded, following his dad out to the Mercedes.

At the pizza place, the television was on a music channel. Ryan and Adam watched, waiting for something about Panic! At The Disco to come on, "This is breaking news! It has been confirmed! Cory DeMartinez and Ariana Ross are dating! The two confirmed it at a signing in downtown Las Vegas for all of the tourists!"

Ryan shook his head and payed the cashier. Adam looked at the television at his sister and her boyfriend, smiling and hugging. He was happy that Ariana was famous, but he wanted a little recognition too. Maybe just a hint.

Oh forget it.
Adam Ross was jealous of Ariana Ross.
♠ ♠ ♠
I lied. It doesn't get intense in this chapter.
But the next one!
I promise!
xoxogreysceneyou