Young and Aspiring

Prelude

The back of my head slammed against the cold tile of the bathroom wall, as the big beefy boy named Dave snarled in my face.

“What the fuck are you gawking at fag?”

I didn’t reply to him, my eyes were darting around behind him looking for an escape route.

“Come on motherfucker!! When I ask you a question you fucking answer me!!”

I still didn’t answer. His eyes narrowed and glowed a fiery red as he delivered a strong smack to the side of my face.

“If you wont answer me.” He growled, “ I’ll just give you directions.”

He placed his chunky sweating hand on the top of my head and pushing me down until I was level with his belt buckle. I looked up my green eyes wide with fear, he just grinned at me showing all his crooked teeth.

“You know what to do faggot.”

Tears slowly spilled over my eyes and down my cheeks, I shook my head.

“What? What did you say fag?” Dave questioned.

My voice came out in a shaky whisper, “n-n-no”.

Dave dropped himself to my level, pinning my arms above my head. “WHAT DID YOU SAY?”

His spit splattered my face, making me squint my eyes and shut my mouth tightly. I slowly opened my eyes and repeated my answer. “I s-said n-no.”

He lept up, eyes wide with fury, drawing back his right leg and before I knew it his size 13 foot was making contact with my small chest. I tried to shield myself with my arms but he was one step ahead of me. He stopped kicking and stepped on my wrist, resting all 230lbs of him on my limp wrist. I shrieked in pain as I heard a loud crack and a fiery bolt of pain shot up my arm. He released my arm from under his foot and spat on me as vomit poured out from my pale chapped lips and hot tears rolled down my cheeks.

“Go to hell you fucking fag.” He whispered, giving me one last kick in the ribs before he exited the bathroom.

I was left on the grimy bathroom floor waiting for someone to discover my broken form...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry so short. More updates shall come.

Cara Margaret
xoxo