Young and Aspiring

Dude

*Frank's Point Of View*

*A Week Later*

I grabbed another box and dragged it across the brown grass with one hand, while my mother followed me in her flowery skirt and pink heels.

“Damnit Frank!!! Be careful that’s my good china!!!” She screeched.

I grunted and lifted the box with my left arm, only to trip over a bump in the grass sending the box flying through the air and through the front window of our new house. My mothers voice reached a pitch I didn't think was humanely possible.

“FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

I scrambled off the ground and held up my right arm which was encased in a bright neon pink plaster cast.

“WHAT MOM!!!! DON’T COMPLAIN TO ME ABOUT YOUR FUCKING CHINA!!! I HAVE A BROKEN ARM AND I WAS LIFTING BOXES WHILE YOU SAT AROUND DOING NOTHING

I spun on my heel and ran, to where I didn’t know but I had to get away from her. I ran and I ran until I hit something solid, that tasted like nature. I fell backwards on the grass into a whirlwind of black. After a while of floating in darkness I felt something tapping me on the shoulder. Something incredibly annoying.

“dudedudedudedudedudedudedudedude!!!” The annoying squeaky voice said.

I groaned wishing this goddamn thing would shut up. But no.

“dudedudedudedudedudedudedudedude!!!” The annoying squeaky voice repeated.

I clenched my eyes shut, “shut the fuck uppp!!!”

“Naw dude naw get up you’re bleeding.” The annoying squeaky voice replied.

I opened my eyes to see a tall, skinny, mousey haired boy with large glasses bending over me.

“I’m bleeding?” I questioned.

“Yea dude....Theres blood all over you face dude. You ran straight into that big ass tree dude.”

I sighed, I wasn’t concerned with my face, I just wish this annoying guy would shut up and stop saying dude. He held out his hand to help me up.

“Um...my name is Mikey. Mikey Way.”

I took his hand, “Uh....Frank Iero.”

He rummaged in his pocket and drew out a travel pack of Kleenex and a compact mirror. I looked at him quizzically.

“What can I say? I’m feminine.” He grinned. “But not gay.”

I giggled, “Well I am.”

He smiled at me as I looked in the mirror and gasped. There was blood all over the lower half of my face.

I looked up at him, “Did I really run into a tree?’

“Yea dude I mean you looked behind you and bamm dude you went face first into the tree.”

I furrowed my brow at him, “Why do you say ‘dude’ all the time?”

He blushed scarlet, “Habit”

“Come on I’ll walk you home, you’re new right?”

“Yea. We just moved in on Salter Place.” I replied.

“dudedudedude we live on the same street yo!!!”

I cracked up, “Are you part gangster?”

He just looked at me dumbfounded and I thought to myself, did I just make a friend?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its so short and lame.....More tomorrow.

Thanks for reading.

Cara Margaret
xoxo