I Hush My Urge to Cry

Third Lie

We walked to the car, and went to starbucks. We were almost there, and I swear my heart was going to jump out of it's place. Why have I agreed? I'm such an idiot! "Are you OK Gee Gee?" Bert asked squeezing my hand. I can't tell him I like Frank. No I can't break his heart! But I really like Frank. What if he likes me back? "Yeah I'm fine it's that my stomach hurts." I lied. "Oh. you want to go back home?" He asked. Wait a second! Yes you want to go back home! Frank can't see Bert, and Bert can't see Frank! But then Frank would hate me for bailing on him. Bert would think I'm cheating on him. Either way I'm scrued.

Mikey's P.O.V.

I skipped school after Gerard showed up because I know Frank would ask why I left him with mywonderful brother. I went to the park near by the school. I don't know what to do. How will I tell Frank that I dint want him liking Gerard? I can't stop love but nether hurt. I grabbed my jacket from the couch, and went outside. I walked to Frank's house. I stepped on the front porch, and knocked on the Gothic black door. There as no answer. I looked at his garage door but his car wasn't in front of it. He wasn't home. I'm too late.

Frankie's P.O.V.

I've been waiting at sturbucks for a while now but Gerard isn't here yet. I'm sure he'll be here any minute. I drank 5 cans of soda already and no sign of Gerard. I decided to go home. Just as I got up Gerard walked in. I smiled widely, and sat back down. My smile faded when I saw him holding someones hand. They came over to me, and Gerard Introduced the person. It turned out that his name was Bert, and they are together. This Bert dude kept on talking about them having the perfect relationship. I wasn't really paying attention though. How foolish was I to think that Gerard likes me. My eyes were filling up with tears every time Bert mentioned Gerard's name, and my heart would break into millions of peaces. "Oh, and our 27th date was wonderful! Gerard named a star after me!" He bragged. I had enough! I lost control. I got up, and screamed at the top of my lungs. " I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF YOU FUCKING HAVE THE PERFECT RELATIONSHIP WITH THE MOST WONDERFUL GUY ON THE WHOLE FUCKING EARTH! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST STOP BRAGGING YOU ASSHOLE!" I screamed into his face. "Frank calm down!" Gerard defended Bert. I was crying now. "YOU DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!" I screamed at him with my tears rushing down my cheeks. Everyone was staring at me like I was insane. I ran out of starbucks, and drove to Mikey's house.
♠ ♠ ♠
PART 2!! Sorry I didn't update sooner, I hate school! Comment!! That means you 2 Danielle!!