I Hush My Urge to Cry

Fifth Lie

****School****

Frankie's P.O.V.

I opened my locker and got my Math book out and put the Science book inside. I checked myself in the mirror I had on the side, and fixed my hair before closing my locker. I looked around to see if Mikey was here yet but then I remembered hes not coming because his mom took him to the dentist at 9:00am. Great. I'll be spending my day alone. I started walking to my math class when I heard someone calling my name. I stopped, but shrugged it off.

"Frank, wait up!" Someone yelled again. I turned to see who it was.

Oh I wish I hadn't.

"Frank I'm sorry." Gerard said catching up with me. He looked up at me to see if I was giving him a chance to explain. Then he continued.

"I got sick, and my phone died so I couldn't call to cancel." He said looking a bit nervous.

"What about "Oh I'm single?" I asked harshly. He paused then explained. It was like he had to think of the answer. I don't like where this is going.

"Um, I was single then." He said not looking into my eyes as if he was afraid I'd find something out.

"Then?" I asked looking puzzled.

"Yeah, me and my boyfriend broke up." He said.

"Mikey said you guys are still goin' out." I spit bitterly.

"Yeah, but I-I broke up with him yesterday." He said looking down.

"Oh." I said feeling relieved.

"So you forgive me?" He asked making a puppy face which made me smile.

"Yes, I forgive you." I said watching him smile from ear to ear.

"Yay!" He yelled and threw himself on me. First I was shocked, but then laughed at how cute he looked.

"Um, do you want to go to the park?" He asked shyly.

"Gee, I have school, and plus Mrs. McGinty wont let anyone out unless an adult sighs them out." I explained.

"Well I could sign you out." He suggested smiling down at me.

"Okay." I agreed.

We walked to Mrs. McGinty's office, and he signed me out. I was surprised how quickly it went, and she never suspected anything. I''m so nervous. God! I hope I don't make a fool out of myself. I'm known as "the klutz" because I fall over my own two feet. I really want to impress him. He is just so perfect.

"Wanna go on the swings?" He asked as we got there.

"Yeah." I answered giving him a nervous smile. We sat in the swings, silence growing between us. I took a look around my surroundings, and I realized it was so romantic. The grass was a perfect shade of green, flowers all around us, birds singing their beautiful songs, and the river reflecting the sun. I imagined me, and Gerard in each others arms kissing. I smiled at the thought of that, till I was interrupted and had to go back to reality.

"Frank?" Gerard asked a bit loud.

"Y-yeah?"

"I asked what your smiling about." He said.

"Oh, n-nothing." Oh great I was stuttering. He probably thinks I'm a freak now.

"Isn't this beautiful?" He asked looking at the sun.

"Yeah." I said looking at him smiling in the process.

"So, Frank... tell me about yourself."

"Well...I live with my parents, I'm gay..." I paused and realized that I just told him my sexuality. I looked at him, but he didn't look disgusted instead, he kinda looked happy. He motioned for me to continue and I did.

"I love hardcore music, metal, rock, pop rock. My favorite band is misfits."

"Awesome! My favorite band is Smashing Pumpkins, but I love the Misfits too."

We talked about random stuff, and found out that we are very much alike. The more I found out about him, the more I fell in love with him. Every time I said something, and he liked that too his eyes shinned up, like a kids when he got his favorite toy. I love him. Yet my thoughts were interrupted by Gerard grabbing my hands, and pulling me towards the river. I fear big waters.

"No!" I screamed, and gasped at the same time. He didn't stop, but kept pulling me. I fought as hard as I could but I didn't stand a chance. He wasway stronger then me. I didn't give up.

"What are you doing?" I asked still fighting back. As soon as I knew he picked me up bridle style, and spun me around, then headed to the river.

"No! Don't go in!" I yelled, but he didn't listen.

"Gee, let me down we're gonna fall into the river!" I yelled

"No were not just stop moving!" He answered

"OK, fine, but If you drop me you better run!" I joked.

"GEE!!!" I cried when I felt him falling a bit.

*Splash*

*coughs* You b-ett-er r-un!" He said between coughs.

"Oh, no!"

"Oh, Yes!

"Aaaaaagh!!"

"Come back here!" I yelled after him, as he got out of the water starting to run.

"Na-ah!" He ran faster.

*Thud*

"I'm gonna get you now!" I said with a seducing smile on. He licked my lips to show I wasn't afraid.

"You know... you can't rape the willing." He smirked.


And he pressed his lips against mine. I was shocked first, but soon I came to my senses and kissed back hungrily. Suddenly he lulled away and pushed me off.
"I gotta go." He said, and ran. Leaving me confused, and used.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for your comments, and thank you for subscribing. Hope you are enjoying it =] How do you like it so far? Hope you like the new layout!

XoXoVanessaoXoX