Status: sequel or no sequel

Powerful Girls & Muscular Guys

Just say no to steroids!

"Here are your schedules and a map of the school I'd tried to let you guys hav as many class together as possible including the advance placment Calc. You guys have every class together!"

I swear this principal is so over the top

"Okay, thanks we'll be going." said Nicole I guess she could since my additude coming

"Did you see the principal hair you could so tell it was-"

Our conversation was cut off by a group of boys on steroids bumping into me and Nicole.

"Why don't you stupid bitches watch were the fuck you going" One of them growled

I know this bastard did not just call me that.

I got up my hair was a mess and covering my eyes but I didn't give a fuck.

"Listen you stupid little shit, I don't know what crawled up your butt and died but maybe you need to learn some respect for you get knocked the fuck out!"

He didn't do any thing but laugh. "Oh, and I guess your the one whos gunna do it? Please my cat is bigger than you."

I swear I try to be nice but they just keep pushing until you snap so, i kicked him were the sun don't shine. He bent over in pain.

"Looky here Nicole he's about my height." I shoved my hair out of my face and glared at him. He looked back with this blank stare.

"We haven't even been at school for 20 minutes and your already getting into fight Janay you are such a hot head" Nicole had already gathered our stuff and was handing me my schedule

"Whatever, you love me!"

"lets just get to lunch."

-FFWD TO CALC.-

RIIINNNGG!

Shit I'm late, I ran to my last class and swung the door open with 25 pairs of eyes staring at me.

"Nice of you to join us Miss Berry, and why is it your late?" Well someone's PMSing

"I Sorry Mrs. Caldwell, I had a tuna sandwich and it didn't sit well with me." A few students giggled I had used the same excuse last period.

"Well the only seat i have left is next to Paul. Paul raise your hand so she knows who you are"

Karma is such a bitch.... Paul is the dude i kicked in the balls this morning. He cockily raised his with a smirk tugging at his lips.

I heard a high pitched giggle coming from the corner Nicole was flirting with some red head in the corner.
i Strutted over to my desk enjoying the fact that every boy was looking at me including PAul i might as well make this class hell for him.

A few minutes later I started to lose intrest. Then i noticed that PAul was checking me out from the corner of my eye, rembering my plan i streched back into the chair letting my tank top ride up showing my capricorn tatto and piercing. Paul's eyes grew large. Good.

"Paul what the answer?,,,, PAUL!" Mrs. Caldwell wa fuming as I rested in my chair.

"uhhhhhh.... 3?" Paul was so lost

"The answer is the f(x)" I declared in a bored tone after he failed epically. I did that just to make him look even more stupid.

"You can have the last 15 minutes to talk except for Janay and Paul, I figured you could explain the problem to him. Since you seem to understand so well" With that she walked behind her desk.

Once again karma is a BITCH!

Paul turned to me and just stared

"I'm sorry but I'm a smaller that a cat, stupid little bitch so, I can't help you.

"Look, I'm sorry about that I can be an ass sometimes."

While Paul was talking i noticed a very sexy boy with blue eyes next to me so, I tapped him on the sholder and he turned aroud with a smile.

"I was hoping I would get a chance to talk to you, I'm Logan." This dude was so freaking hot.

"I'm Janay" I extended my hand and he shoke it

Then the bell rang, i quickly wrote down my number and handed it to him. I turned to grab my purse of the floor and I saw paul tapping his leg furiously before storming out of the room shaking.

He's such a baby.

I met up with Nicole outside leaning on her car, Black on Black camero with a pink racing stripe. I had the same car but my stripe was teal.

"I'll race you home!" I shouted as I climbed into my car and peeled out of the parking lot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really filler-ish but it gets better i promise!