Status: sequel or no sequel

Powerful Girls & Muscular Guys

OMG! Can you say eight-pack?

Janay and I moved forward in the lunch line

"Um, yes can I have some chilli cheese fries?" Janay told the lunch lady.

"And I'll have a Ceasar salad" I told her. Just then I turned around and could've sworn I say heaven for just a little bit.

"OMG!!!! Janay can you say eight-pack?" I told her while looking at the the group of guys who obviously just got out of gym. You gotta love physical education. "I think I've gone to heaven I told her."

"Nicole, get yourself together. We are not groupies or sluts who desperately lool at the boys in awe and are willing to follow them around like we're some little lost puppy dogs. Unlike them we have class! Now get it together." Janay told me.

"Okay, okay I get the memo. I was just admiring their bodies *sigh* OMG TYHE HEAVENS HAVE ANSWERED MY PRAYERS" I then dramatically grab on to Janay as if I was about to faint.

We both laughed at how silly I was, and saw that all the guys were laughing amongst themselves. We both looked at them as in 'WTF".

Just then a random guy from a crowd yelled, " CAN YOU TWO KEEP THE FUCKING LINE MOVING. SHIT, I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY."

"I HOPE YOU DON'T EVEN THINK YOU CAN TALK TO ME WITH THAT PLAID SHIRT AND STRIPED PANTS. YOU'VE GOT TOO MUCH GOING ON AS IT IS. YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T HAVE A GIRLFRIND SINCE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO TALK TO A LADY." Janay yelled back at the guy.

Then I said, " HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE. YOU NEED TO WATCH HOW YOU TALK TO ME AND MY COUSIN. WE'RE NOT THOSE OTHER GIRLS THAT YOU TALK DOWN SO WATCH YOUR TONE WHEN SPEAK TO US. FIRST OF ALL TO EVEN TALK TO ME YOU'D HAVE TO GET RID OF THAT UNIBROW,LOSE THE BABY PHAT, INVEST IN SOME TIC TACS, GET YOUR TEETH BLEACHED, AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST GO TO YOUR LOCAL LIBRARY TO LOOK FOR A BOOK THAT SHOWS YOU HOW TO TREAT A LADY."

Just then the whole lunch room started clapping for my cousin and I. Obviously this guy should've been told off a while ago, and we were just the right people to do it. We both started bowing dramatically rhen I grabbed a spork and said, "I'd just like to thank my mom, my dad, my auntie, my cousin Janay, and everyone else for making this possible. Without you all this would not be possible. And I love my fans in the back row." I said. Then I started waving to everyone like I was Queen Elizabeth herself. Then Janay grabbed me while laughing at my foolishness, and we continued to the cash register.

Just when I started to reach into my purse for my money the cute red head from my advanced calculus class paid for it.

"Thanks! Ummm..uhhh" Oh crap, please do NOT tell me that I forgot his name. Umm was it David, Daniel, Danny Phantom, Taylor Lautner- ha! In my dreams- Captain Underpants,,,WHAT WAS THIS DUDE'S NAME?....Well here goes nothing I thought "Bobby!?!?" I finally answered.

"No my name is Lorenzo", he said.

"That's what I said", I answered him.

"No, it wasn't"

"YES, it was."

"Okay, okay, there's no need to get all loud. So umm, I was thinking, would you and you're cousin like to sit at the table with me and my friends."

"Umm, thanks but no thanks. me and my cousin kinda have this solo, independent, girl power thing going on right now. How about some other time?" Hopefully this guy takes the bait because he was getting on my nerves already, and plus he was coming off as a desperate wannabe.

"Uhh, well..umm, sure! Next time would be cool" he said smiling at me.

"Well thanks for paying for our lunch. Toddles!" I said to him while blowing out a kiss for my own benefit, and carrying on with my cousin.

"Soo, where do you want to sit?" I asked Janay.

"How about where the freshman are sitting. They have the best view of the smoking hot, shirtless guys."

"Now that's the type of stuff I like to hear." Then we both giggled over to where the freshies were.

"Hey guys!", I told them, " Would you mind us two gorgeous gals sitting here with you?"

"Ummm. uhh, sure why not?" They all stuttered. They were so cute.

"Aww man" wailed Janay, "It seems like Nicole and I forgot to get something refreshing to drink. Would guys be so kind and go get us both a diet coke?"

Before she even finished the question they all raced in to the lunch line.

"Guys who give you stuff the moment you ask for it are amazing!" I said.

"I strongly agree" Janay said backing up my comment.

-This year isn't going to be so bad after all.Maybe I should learn to let go of the past and just learn to cope with life instead of always thinking of the life I had before I cam to La Push- I thought to myself.

"Yeah, I think that would be for the best" Janays said.

"You know, it would be very nice to think if you weren't eavesdropping in my mind all of the time!!!" I told her hastily.

"You listen to my thoughts all the time

"That's different. I'm thr youngest, it's my job to annoy you!!!"

"Sweetie, we're the same age and you're only five months younger than me. It's not that much of a difference."

"Blah!", I say sticking my tongue out at her. "I'm bored, what do you say we spice things up this weekend?"

"How about a party?'" Janay said.

"Sure," I answered, "It gets no better than this." Then I stepped on to the table calmed everyone down so I could get their, attention and yelled, "PARTY AT ME AND JANAY'S HOUSE THIS FRIDAY!!!! BE THERE OR BE MARKED AS A LOSER FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!!" Then I sat down. Shortly after, all the kids started hooting and hollering chanting,"PARTY, PARTY, PARTY"

-Well this is gonna be fun!!!!!!- Janay thought.

"You bet it will be" I said aloud to her. She looked at me, rolled her eyes, and then we both bust out into laughter. The games have just began!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are fun for everyone!!! Thank you subscribers!! You all are appreciated!!!! =]