Status: sequel or no sequel

Powerful Girls & Muscular Guys

So ummm, When Do I Get To Break His Neck?

It's eleven o' fucking clock, and where are those sick little bastards. How do you expect me to know? Janay and I didn't receive so much as a CALL! Is picking up a phone too fucking hard to handle for your ass! All it is is seven measley numbers. I can't believe this shit!!! I've never EVER been stood up a day in my life. And now a little motherfucker just ruined it!!!! *Sigh* This is really a bruise to my ego here people.

"We're going to get revenge.....and were going to get them good." Janay said Dr. Evil like.

"Oh, I already know you have something juicy for us to do big cuz. But let's not beat around the bush here. So umm, when do I get to break his neck for standing me THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Janay looked out the window and saw that the waters of the lake were rising tremendously to an extremely high level.

"Calm down now Nicole!!!! Remember the last time you caught an attitude and called yourself having a temper tantrum? Huh!? Does the Tsunami and Earthquake in the Indian Ocean of 2004 ring a freakin' bell?"

"Okay, so when I lose my temper I tend to get a bit careless. What's the freaking deal? You lose your temper all the time!"

"But unlike you I didn't go overboard and ended up hurting a few innocent people."

"Ouch Bitch!!!!! That shit hurt. You didn't have to bring all of that up. Are you trying to damage any type of feelings that I have left in my soul?"

"Huh, Nicole" Janay said shaking her head, "sometimes I wonder what am I gonna do with you."

"Blah, blah, blah!!!!! LET'S CUT THE BULL. What is the almighty evil master plan? I'm dying to know."

"Well, you know that Isaac Peyton is having that ice breaker party on Thursday. The day before our party right?"

"Hold up. Who is Isaac Peyton? I've never even heard of him."

"He's the guy that tries to filrt with you all the time in our computer science class."

"Sorry Girly. It still doesn't ring a bell."

"Ugh!!!!," Janay exclaimed feeling frustrated with my forgetfulness," Tall, atheletic, six-pack, blonde hair, blue-greenish eyes, and is on the football team."

"The one that tried to get me to go to that Green Day concert with him?"

"BINGO!!!!! Folks I think we have a winner. DING DING DING DING DING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Oh blah, stop being so over the top."

"You do it all the time."

"I'm a Gemini, it's in my nature to act that way."

"Whatever Girly, don't try to blame it all on astrology." We both had a laugh to my sorry excuse for my sometime extreme behavior.

"Well any way we show up there in the hottest of outfits and dance with the hottest of guys and make out with them while they're looking at us. I know it sounds simple, but trust me...this is going to eat their souls alive."

"Yes!!!!" I squealed while jumping up and down. "Janay you're the freakin best!!!"

"I know, I know. You can thank me later."

-But I was really lookin forward to hanging out with Seth though- I thought to myself

"Don't worry Nicole. Boys may come and go but cousins are forever. And Seth is a fool to stand you up. You're gorgeous! And don't make me get started on how much of a loser Paul is." We both shared a laugh at the day's events.

Just then Aunt Sophia called Janay and I downstairs.

"Why were the water levels the highest they've ever been in La Push just a few moments ago.?"

"Well...uh, ya see..." I stuttered trying to hurry up and come up with a good lie.

"Umph. You don't even have a lie to cover up your mess." She shook her head at me.

"What have I told you two ladies over and over again? What have I drilled into your head constantly that you can say it backwards while sleeping?"

Janay and I both said at the same time- " We must learn to keep our tempers in check at all times, and to never let it get the best of us. To do good towards mankind, and overall try to make the world a better place for everyone to live since we are the keepers of two very important elements of nature. One having control over the element fire, and the other controlling the elemnt water. We most solemnly swear not to dishonor our parents and/or other family members by using our powers for evil and/or personal gain."

"Was that good enough for you, or do you want us to write it out. Oh I've got an even better idea.! How about we sing the alphabet since you think we don't have any type of sense. Gosh!" JAnay said to Aunt Sophie unexpectedly.

"Watch your tone young lady, before I get my rod and choose to take it up upon both oof yall lil butts."

"Umm, excuse me." I said interruping," last time I checked you were not me or Janay's mother and father, nor were you there to help conceive us. So maybe you should think twice before you try to beat someone else's kid. And don't think that our parents didn't tell me and Janay that you tried to steal our God-given powers away from us at one point in our life bbefore you called yourself steppin' to the good side."

"Huh" sighed Janay. "I guess now we can sympathize with Harry Potter and the whole my Uncle Valdemort's going to kill me situation."

We all laughed at Janay's comical joke. Evryone had gotten over the Sophie fiasco long ago. But if she ever got fresh with anyone they always felt free to remind her of what she's done.

"Now you know I only want the best for you two, right?" Aunt Sophie asked us.

"Yeah" We both answered.

Good, then that's all you two girls need to know for right now. Now go upstairs before I change my mind about that rod....

"Okay" Janay and I both yelled as we darted up the stairs.

When Janay and I were settled in our pj's we got into our bed.

"You know know Mission Destroy Super-Hot Stupid Boys is in effect immediately tomorrow right." Janay said checking in with me.

"But of course darling!!!" Then we both talked, talked, talked, and we talked some more until we were both sound asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yup! I bet this chapter threw you for a loop didn't it? Wanna know more about these abnormal girls trying to live a normal life...Well then I guess you'll have to check for updates daily on these two divas that are fun, beautiful, adventurous. But to save yourself the trouble of looking every day then just feel free to subscribe.! God Bless! And don't forget that comments are beneficial! Thnx in advance! =]