Status: sequel or no sequel

Powerful Girls & Muscular Guys

Work it

"I hope Seth drowns in his tears!" Nicole was wy to hype about our little self destruct plan

Step1: Clothing, t-shirts tight. Shorts, super-short. Heels, extremely high.

Step 2 (My personal favorite to be honestly): flirt, makeout basically everything we do thrown into light speed

Step 3: Watch Paul and Seth crawl back into the hole they came from.

-My favorite step- Nicole smiled at me

-You ready for this?-

"I was born ready dahhh-ling" She answered me aloud as I rang the door bell.

We were greeted by Issac "Hey! I'm glad you guys could make it. Come on in were playing truth or dare"

We followed him to a room packed with hormone driven teens. I could literally sould smell sex.

-You see them anywhere-

-No but look casual and scan the room-

Just then Issac made a joke about Paul and crew everyone bust out laugh but, the laughter immediately died and everyones attention was on the door.

Joke about the devil and he and crew shall appear.

I turned around not knowing why everyone had stopped me and Nic turned around to face the assholes themselves.

"Hey guys can we talk to you.... privately?"

Nicole and I bust out laughing like they had said something funny

"Oh my god.... NO! and we are not your guys"

"So Nay truth our dare" Nicole asked me to prove that we really weren't going to talk to them.

"Dare dahhhling."

"I dare you to straddle Issac and make out with him until I say stop."

-Good job! lil' cuz-

"Please could you have given me a chanllenge" I told her.

I sauntered over to Issac and sat on his lap and began to assault his lips with mine. I could litterally feel the anger rolling off of Paul.

-Yo Nic What's Paul's face look like?-

-Like he's trying to kill Issac with his eyes-

-Gimme like 2 more minutes then say stop because his break smell like straight up onions!-

-ok and i got some gum in my purse-

-----

"That's enough. I don't even think he can see straight right know." Nicole chuckeld. She was right. Issac's eyes where glazed over. I didn't know I had that effect on people. whoops.

"Nicole truth or dare?"

"Definately dare."

"Well aren't you two some saring girls" Paul said under his breathe

I fixated my stare on him " What's was that asshole?"

Paul was so taken aback he didn't respond.

"Nicole, your dare is to make is give Toby here a lap dance."

-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!-

-trust me-

I was suprised Toby wasn't friend with Paul and crew he fitted the profile. He had olive skin, an 8-pack and chocolate eyes you could drown in.

Some kids had put on "Work it" by Missy Elliot. And to my surprise Nic, was killing it and to top it of it was killing Seth. When the song ended Seth and Paul looked like they wanted to kill.

"I think it's time to get wasted" I lifted the vodka bottle over my head someone turned on music.

"Nikky! dance with me!" I slurred, we were drunk beyond belief

We started of just dancing by ourselve but then two cute guys pulled us to the floor, and the next thing I knew we were both lost in the moment. Then my dance partner loooked into my eyes and for the slightest moment I felt a tug at my heart.

All of a sudden Nic and I heard, "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OF MY GIRLFRIEND!!!! yelled Paul.
"OH MY GOD" I screamed.

"Are Paul and Seth EVER gonna leave us alone? And since when am I his girl? Let's ditch this party, all I need is Paul stalking me. Then the next thing I knew Paul grabbed my arm and said, "Hey, where do you think you're going?"

"Paul...leave me the HELL alone!! Gosh!"

"I don't think so..." Pual answered.

Then Seth came up behind us and said, "Nicole, are coming with me or not? This is now or never! Chose me now or let me walk out of your life forever.!"

"Ummmm, i don't know Seth, you can't just issue an ultimatum like that." I answered trying to avoid the question.

Next thing I knew Janay threw a fireball at Paul.

" I TOLD YOU THOSE TWO GIRLS WERE WEIRDOS!!!!" Someone yelled from the crowd. "Oh shit...." Nic muttered. Our cover had been blown.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know in the summary this part was written from Nicole point of view but i got stuck with the chapter about the party. Me and Livie have been singing work it for tha last few days so i had to fit it in there so what was your favorite line so far? I would love for you to comment and tell me
Peace. Love and Stilletoes!

Outfits!
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=1770605&.msg=BQcCAAAAAQQDAAAAAgoeWW91ciBwcm9maWxlIGhhcyBiZWVuIHVwZGF0ZWQhAAAAB2NvbnRlbnQKA21zZwAAAAR0eXBl