Status: On Hold, sorry having writers block!

Ignorance

Damn she a good actress to bad she became my enemy

"Hey sis, you got mail and it looks important," my brother said shuting the front door of the house and walking into te kitchen to set the mail on the counter top near the entrance of the archway of the kitchen. "Maybe it from that college you always wanted to get into," My brother said winking at me like he knew something I didn't.
I rolled my eye at him as I grabbed the mail that was address to me from the college that I always wanted to get into to this was a dream come true when I found this out.
Well that was about a year ago and now I'm a sophomorein college as well as a Zeta Phi Beta one of the popular Sorority on campus at the University of Mississippi. This was the life I had always dreamed of being away at the college I loved with amazing sorority sister who I get along with.
"Hey, Keri are you going to that part later to night?" Nicole my hea sorority sister asked me.
I alwasy like Nicole she was the most amzing person that I have meet on campus she always head my back when guy tried to hit on me and when we had to study for exams. But when it comes to parties I would always have her back since she would always get so waste she would pass out.
"Yeah I'm going," I told her
"Ok, well how about we meet done here in a hour?" Nicole said giving me a smile as she walked away to go get ready.
I decide to the do the same as I walked up to me room to look through al my dressers and my closet to find the outfit I was going to wear tonight for the party. I took a quick shower and plug the flat iron on to make sure my hair was done for tonight. I looked at the clock to see that I had awhile to call my brother who I haven't talked to in awhile so I wanted to make sure that I check in with him so he wouldnt thing any thing was wrong and to make sure he knew I was ok. I meet Nicole at te door as we left to go to the party at the other sorority house. We got there a little late but it didn't matter anyway as soon as we got there Nicole walked away to where everyone was drinking while I walked out onto the dance floor.
-X-
When the party was over I went to find Nicole to find her so wasted that she was leaning on a wall near the door. I made my way over to her stepping over the drunk teens who were all over the floor I kind of felt bad for them since I knew they where going to have some killer hanh overs tomorrow morning. Once I was by Niocle's side I put her arms around my neck leans all he weight on me so that I could take her back to the sorority house to that she could sleep in a more cofmy place. We walked out of the house and out on the streets where I was pitch black well minus the street lightts. It kind of remeind me those scary movies when a group of teenager get from a party and then some creepier pop out of nowhere to kill or kidnapp them, I really just notice that I scaried myself since I found that I was looking around ever second. Now I was kind of mad at myself for letting my brother talk me all into watchthose scary movies but I just glad that he didn't make me watch Sorority Row.
It seem like hours before we reached the front door of our sorority house I tried to find a key in my pocket, but by the time I had the key in te door knob I felt a needle go into my arm and all of a sudden my vision started to get blurry and my eye began to get heavy and before they close I hear voices talking and then I hear a voice that sounded like Nicoles.
"Hey Nicole thanks for the helps but I think we should really be thanks the her dam parent for selling her to us," a unfamilar husky voice said
"I know right, baby. Now maybe Oliver can forget about that damn blonde slut that left him after all I think Keri and him will get along just fine."Nicole said
It wasn't until then that I notice that she was no longer leaning on me or drunk, SHE WAS FAKING. And to think I looked up to her now I found out the two faced bitch was helping this creep in kidnapping me for some guy name Oliver. Who the hell is this Oliver guy who ever he is when I see him he's going to get a damn piece of my mind. That was the last thing I remember before a strong pair of arms carried me in what seemed to be the backseat of a car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone thanks for readin the story. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU COMMENT OR SOMETHING TO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT THE STORY OR ELSE I WON'T WRITE ANYMORE OF THIS STORY. Or if you have any suggestion about the story message or comment to let me know what you think about the story.