Status: On Hold, sorry having writers block!

Ignorance

ImageBanner made by MeilaKay
You would all think that growing up in a good wealthy family in America where your the middle child and everyone looks up to you in some areas would be the good life right? With all the fancy car ou can dream of in a huge priceless house that anyone would die for just to look at. Well I have news for you it not! My dad have been treating me like shit ever since I was a baby just because I wasn't really his child he would always try to make my life a living hell just because my mom got prego by another guy when he went on a trip. And you would think that since she was my real mom that she would stand up for me btu she never did and don't think that shescaried of my 'father' becuase she not and she never has been. I guess as I grew older the abuse got worst and at the sametime it got a little better since my own older brother was planning to get my folks to give over their right over me to him. So now I live with my brother in Mississippi where i was planning on going to college here, but you could say my folks still had it out for me.
But i never would of guess it was that bad until I was kidnapped to some big drug lord in England that treat me like a slave that my folks played apart in!

I dont not own the Bring Me the Horizion band just the people I made up in the story.
Also this story is named after a song by Paramore-Ignorance