Status: On Hold, sorry having writers block!

Ignorance

Meeting the Famous Oliver Sykes

I quickly got done taking a shower and got dress in the outfit that Nicole had place in the bathroom. I walk out to see her sitting on the bed waiting for me to come out of the bathroom, she look over to me and smiled.

"Wow, you look so pretty in that outfit. Oliver won't be able to keep his eye off you tonight," Nicole told me.

"Who in the fucking world is this Oliver guy?" I ask her folding my arms over my chest glaring at her.

"You will find out as soon as we get your hair and make up done, sugar." said Nicole getting up from the bed and pull me over to sit in a chair near flat iron and make up.

I sigh and rolled my eye to her hoping that she wouldn't see me so that I wouldn't have to hear her mouth. It was about a hour until Nicole was done with everything and turn me around to look in the mirror. I was amaze by her work I would have never though that I would look like this smiling, but it soon went away remembering why she had brought me here in the first place.

"Come on, Keri it's for you to meet Oliver." Nicole said leading me out of the room and down a flight of stair.

I wasn't until then did I notice that Nicole was dressed in a pair of skinny jean with a tight fit shirt with the wolves and the words Bite Me on it. I was carefully trying to keep up with her until she stop at the end of the stairs I look up to see a bunch of eye set on me it suddenly made me nervous to have all these people watching me.

"Follow me," Nicole said whispering in my ear.

She walk through the crowd of people with me right behind her as she walked all the way through the crowd until I was a door guard be a big cocky guy in a tight black shirt and black jeans. Nicole reach behind her to grab me hand as the big guy look us over and let us inside what ever was behind the door. When we walk inside my eye started to burn due to the smoke fill room and my nose fill with nothing, but the smell of weed and alcohol. Nicole still grabbing me hand leading me a little bit further into the smoke fill room. She came to a stop making me look from behind her to see the Matt guy that was in the room that I woke up in earlier today along with five other guys.

"Keri, I would like for you to say hello to Lee Malia, Matt Kean, Curtis Ward, Jona Weinhofen, you already know the other Matt, and last but not least the famous Oliver Sykes." said Nicole pointing to each guys she said their names.

"Who's your friend there, Nicole?" The guy named Oliver said shaking his head as he held what it look like was a blunt in one had and a vodka bottle in the other.

"Oh, this is my friend Keri, the one I told you about from the sorority house," she explained.

He looked me over as Nicole walked over to her, I'm guessing, boyfriend Matt. Oliver eyes look me over from head to toe causing me to give him a look of disgust. He smirk my way and got up from his sit to walk over to me. When he was close enough to me he grab me arm and look me in my eye.

"I don't see what's so special about you. Your nothing, but one of those goody to shoe girls from any normal college." He said taking a puff of the blunt that he had in his hand as he blew the toxic smoke in me face.

I backed away from him as I wave my hand in front of my face trying to get rid of the smell that was filling me nose and glare toward him.

"You should really stop smoking it make people look uglier than they look, but I guess you didn't to start smoking to look ugly I guess you were just born that way." I said sharply.

He just turn his head slightly to the side and quickly raised his hand to strike me causing me to fall to the floor due the force of his hand. I look at the ground shocked that he had just hit me and growing up being hit on by my step-dad I couldn't take it any more. I lifted myself off of the ground and gave Oliver the coldest glare that I could as I walk closer to him as my hand tighten into a fist. I pull me fist back to hit him only for him to caught it in one of his hands.

"Well you not only a goody to shoes bitch, but your a dumb one on top of that. Well you know what I do to dumb bitches like you?" Oliver asked twisting me arm until it hurt and tighten his grip making the pain much worse.

As much as it hurt I didn't want him to know that it was hurting me, so I just keep my glare on him looking into his brown evil eyes. He smirked at me in my pain he let my arm got and grab my hair forcing me to look at him.

"Normally I would have killed you by now, but since it a party and your one of Nicole friends I'm going to let you go, for now," Oliver told me.

He let go of my hair as he walked off with the rest of the guy leaving Nicole with me. She quickly rush over to me.

"Are you OK?" Nicole asked.

"Does it look like I'm fucking OK, that damn bastard just fucking hit him what the hell do you think," I said snapping at her.

"I wouldn't know because I wasn't the one who piss Oliver the fuck off," Nicole yelled at me.

I glared at her as she helped me up off the floor and lead me to a group of girls that were talking among themselves. It wasn't until then did I start to feel the burn of Oliver's hit as we walked closer to the group of girls.

"Hey girls, I'll like you all to me Keri, one of my friends." Nicole said stopping within the group of girls. "Keri, this are my friends Angel, Taylor, Anya, and Emma."

I looked at them as she told me who was who. I just gave a small wave as I sigh tapping my foot since I really don't want to be anywhere near these people.

"Aw, you poor baby what happen to your face?" asked Anya.

I choose not to say anything instead I just looked at the ground trying to forget about what just happen not to long ago. I heard Anya sigh at my silents it almost made me fell kind of bad because she was just trying to be nice.

"So Keri have you meet the boys, yet?" Angel asked me.

I nodded my head and I guess Nicole was getting mad at me for not answering the girls since she elbowed me in my rib.

"Yeah, I meet them," I said quietly.

"What do you think of them?" Emma questioned.

"They seem like OK guys," I said knowing that I wasn't telling the truth.

"It's OK it you really don't like them, we understand, we didn't like them at first either, but you grow to love them I guess," Taylor told me.

I gave her a confused face, "What do you mean at first?" I asked her.

"We were pretty much like in your situation that your in, taking away from everything you know to be forced to love someone you don't know. Yeah, it sucks I know, but trust me it gets better as the day go one and besides you have us if you need anything , OK?" Anya answered me as she placed a hand on my shoulder to comfort me.

"Thanks. . . I guess," I told her.

"Hello girls, so I see you meet the fresh meat," a husky deep voice said from behind me.

I turned to look to see who it was and it was Lee smirking at me as he walked over and place his arm around Taylor. I was fighting to give him the bird, but I really didn't want to start anything right now.

"Nicole, I hope you don't mind if I borrow your little friend, Oliver want to talk to her," Jona told Nicole.

Jona grabbed me by my arm and pulled me over to where I had meet Oliver when I first go here. Jona dragged me up closer to Oliver and walked away leaving me and Oliver alone.

"I think we got off on the wrong foot don't you think, sugar?" Oliver said pulling me arm making me lose my balance causing me to sit in his lap.

I tried to get out of his lap, but he wasn't having it so I just gave up and cross my arms to tried to put up a fight. I just turn my head to look at him to see that our faces were pretty close.

"I asked you a question, it rude not to talk when someone talking to you. Didn't your folks teach you that when someone ask you a question your suppose to answer," Oliver stated smirking.

I continued to look at him not saying anything, and I guess that mad him madder than before due to all the alcohol in his system. He grabbed me hand tightly and pulled upstairs back to the room that I had woke up in. He tossed me on the bed, and grab a pair of handcuff and handcuff me to the bed post.

"Since you don't want to talk I guess you won't mind being locked up in a room," Oliver said walked out the room leaving by myself in the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and let me know what you think, I won't update until I have about three comments.
Keri

Nicole

Emma

Anya

Angel

Taylor

Keri's oufit

close to what the bedroom looks like