Status: On Hold, sorry having writers block!

Ignorance

I HATE Oliver Sykes

Oliver grip on my arm was so tight I was beginning to think that he was cutting of the blood flow to my arm well that and he was going to leave a huge bruise on my arm. He pull me along down hallways until he reach a group of stairs leading to, I guessing, the basement. I tried my best to keep up with his pace as he marched down the stairs once his feet touch the bottom of the steps he threw me up against a wall making my back hit against the brick wall. I slide down the wall as my back was cover in pain, but Oliver didn't care he just bend down to the point where he was at my eye level and just smirk at me in my pain. He roughly grab my arm pulling me up to my feet smirking at me like he was proud of what he was doing.

"You are going to learn your damn place and to do as your told, you are no longer your own person. You are my toy, you do what I say, when I say or else you get punish and don't think I will go easy on you like..." Oliver said only to get cut off by me.

"Go to hell, the day I listen to you is the day hell freezes over, you damn cunt," I said spiting at him and giving him the look of disgust.

He just look at the ground and smirked wider than before, as he wrap his hand around my throat cutting off all my oxygen slowly. He turn his eye to meet mine and all I could do was look at him as I began to hate Oliver with every breathe he took, I hate Oliver fucking Sykes.

"Well I guess hell will be freezing over very soon then because wither you like it or not you will do as your told, my little toy," Oliver said tighten his grip on my neck fully cutting off the oxygen that was giving me life.

I could no longer glare as him as my eye began to become heavy, I was trying so hard not to give into the sleep like state, but I could fight it any longer.

I woke up in a room, but there was something different this wasn't the room instead this was a whole different room that I have never seen before. This room was more boyish with band poster all on the wall, the bed I was laying in was a black and a flat screen TV was right on the wall in front of the bed. I carefully look around again to make sure that no one else was in the room to find out that I was alone in the room I slip out of the bed until my feet touch the cold wood floor. I was curious about who room this was and since I knew it was a guys room, I want to search the room just so I knew who room it was and that when my eyes landed on a picture on a dresser. I tried to get off the bed fully so that I could stand up, but I fail due to the pain that shoot through out my body from Oliver did to me before I passed out. The thought about him made my blood boil of him putting his hands on me, the way that he think that he can control me like I'm some kind of pet.

I need to find a way to get out of here, but first I think I'm may need a little help from the girls and hopefully they will understand enough to help me escape. But I guess until then I will have to stay in this bed until I can get over this bloody pain.

I slowly got into the bed trying to ignore the pain as I did so, until the bedroom door open letting in Curtis. He walk over to the bed and sat down on the edge looking at me as I gave him a confusing look.

"Listen, I know you probably hate Oliver right now, and to tell you the truth I kind of hate him too. You don't deserve to be treated like all those other girl that Oliver's been having, but if you can find a way to maybe gain his trust, well enough to the point to where you maybe able to escape," he said giving me a small smile.

"Why are you helping me?" I ask him wanting to know why the guy who was friends with Oliver helping me.

"Because I guess you remind me of me younger sister almost, you look kind of like her in a way, I guess, and I wouldn't want my little sister in the situation," he said giving me a small friendly pat on the leg.

"Thanks, I guess. But I don't think that I will be able to obey him when I have so much hate for him. I mean he just some fucking cunt who think that he the boss of every fucking thing, who died and made him king?" I said, trying to take breathe to calm down. "I just don't think I'm going to be able to do it, even with your help there is no fucking way that I'm going to get out of this damn hell hole."

"Hey, we'll find a way, but for right now I think I should take you downstairs, so you can eat something besides I think the girl want to make sure your OK," he told me, as he help me off the bed and wrap his arm around my waist keeping me balance enough to stand up and walk.

It was difficult getting down the stairs, but with Curtis help it wasn't that bad, he lead me to the kitchen that was huge. It was like on of those fancy kitchen that would be in some big famous person house and it had a island in the middle of it all. Curtis walk over to the stool in front of the island, letting me sit down, as he walk over to the fridge to make some thing. When he was done making what ever he place it in front of me, and it was a salad, I was hoping for some sort of meat, but I didn't care as long as I got to eat something.

"Sorry, I hope it's OK, everyone in the this house are all vegan, so we really don't have meat," he said, taking a seat next to me.

I ate my salad as I heard foot steps walking close to where Curtis and I was it seem like a couple of foot steps. I look up to see the girls making their way over to where I was they all greeted me with question and worry faces.

"Are you OK, sugar?" Angel asked looking at me and the bruise that Oliver cause from hitting me so damn hard.

"Not really, but I'll live," I told her trying to make her less worried about me.

"What the hell did that fucking bastard Oliver do to you, Keri?" Emma ask looking furious.

I told him what he did and how Curtis came to get me from the room to bring me down here to get something to eat. Emma look so mad along with all the girl. but Nicole look more like she was crying if anything else.

"I'm so sorry that he did this to you, Keri, if I knew this was going to happen I would of never brought you here, but your damn parent told Oliver and I had to do what I was told. I'm so sorry," she crying out to me.

I got up from my seat carefully and wrap my arms around here as she just sob into my arms as I held her until she stop. Once she finally stop crying she kept telling me how sorry she was and how she wish she could take it all back if it wasn't for my parents. I told her that I understand and that it wasn't surprising that my own folk would do this after all they would go as low as having someone kidnap me so that I can suffer more than I did with them. I was getting tried as we talk about this whole problem.

"If your getting sleep, Keri let me know, OK?" Curtis told me.

"Yeah, you do look a little bit sleepy maybe you should go to bed. Curtis would be OK if she sleep in my room just so she wont have to worry about being alone tonight?" Anya asked Curtis.

"Yeah, I don't see why not. Keri, are you OK with that?" Curtis ask looking at me.

I nodded my head at him as I was starting to yawn. Curtis shook is head toward me as he swiftly pick me up bridal style and carried me into what I was guessing Anya room and place me softly on the bed. I gave him a thank you smile as he left as Anya enter the room she went to her dresser and got a pair of shorts and a t-shirt out and threw them my way.

"You may want to change or something," she told me, point to a door which I was guessing the bathroom.

I carefully got out of bed as a sharp pain start, I moan in discomfort, Anya came rushing to my side making sure that I was OK. I told her I was OK as I walk into the bathroom to change in the thing that Anya gave me walking out to see her already change in a similar outfit, I walk over to the couch to sit down.

"Keri, what are you doing? Your taking the bed," Anya ordered me, knowing that I wasn't going to win this battle I keep my mouth close.

Even though I knew I was going to win I found the couch kid of comfortable well that was up until the point when Anya grab my hand pulling me off the couch and toward the bed, I sigh as she smile at me knowing that I was to weak to even fight her back. As soon as my body meet with the bed it was like I was under a magic spell and before I knew it I was sleeping.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this chapter is kindof boring, but comment and I'll update more.