Status: On Hold, sorry having writers block!

Ignorance

Getting Ready to Talk to the Devil Himself

My eyes open up to see that I was in Anya's room, I sat up and quickly stretch cracking my back hearing them pop as I place my arms back to my side as I took in Anya's room and my eyes saw that she was not in the room anymore, I carefully got out of the bed slowly, praying to God that I wouldn't fall or feel any type of pain as my feet firmly place themselves on the ground. I took a steps to feel a small pain, but nothing compared to the pain I had felt yesterday when I first got out of the bed. I walk to the bathroom as I look at the damage that Oliver had cause on my body, I had a purple like hand print on my neck and a bruise on my cheek, next I raised my shirt above my stomach to see that I had a bruise there as well. I place my shirt back down as I sigh knowing that even when the scar and bruise fade away, but my hate and memory won't be that easy. I walk out of Anya's room as I slowly walk down the stairs careful trying to make sure I took it one step at a time until I reach the end of the stairs as I walk around into the kitchen to see that Anya and Curtis was at the table eating something with a glass of orange juice.

"Morning, Keri," the both greet me as I walk over to them to take a seat next to Curtis.

He gave me a quick hug as I gave him a smile in return, "Are you hungry?" He asked me.

I nodded, "Is there any bagels here?"

"Yeah, check the cabinet near the fridge there should be a bag full of them in there," Anya told me, I got up from my seat and went to where Anya told me and in fact she was right.

I grab the bag and got a bagel out of the bag as I slice it open pulling the pre-cut bagel apart to place them inside the toaster.

"Here, you go, sweetie," Anya said to me, placing a butter knife and some cream cheese in front of me.

I thank her with a smile as I waited for the bagel to get done, in not time the toaster made a noise as the bagel pop up signaling me that it was ready. I grab the bagel as I place the cream cheese on top of the bagel. I took a bite of the bagel when I was done spreading the cream cheese, I turn around to see that Jona, both Matt's, Angel, Emma and Nicole where down. I walk to the table with my bagel in my hand as I gave them all a small smile as they all just gave me a sleepy smile back, I chuckle at them as Jona tap me on the shoulder and lightly pull my arm guiding me away from the group.

"Oliver want to see you in his office, and I know that you didn't want to talk to him after what happen between you two, but I couldn't get him to forget it and he ordered me to come get you," Jona told me, with a whisper.

"It's OK, I guess I'll have to face the demon sooner or later why not now and get it over with, so I don't have to see the damn bastard again," I said telling Jona, trying to make him feel a little better about this issue.

Jona gave me a small smile before walk down several halls and stop in front of a double door with gold color handles. He knock on the door three times before we heard a voice giving us permission to come inside leading us to a room that look more like a study room than anything else. It was book case full of so many books along the wall, tall windows on the far wall with a desk in the middle of the room with two comfy looking arm chairs in front of the desk. The room was so beautiful to be a study room, but the person behind the desk suck all the pretty from the room like a black hole making the pretty room look disgusting. My eyes turn into a glare as I saw [b[him in the leather chair behind the desk looking at us and he make a hand signal and suddenly I felt as if Jona left leaving me alone with this demon. I look to where Jona once was standing, my guess was right, I sigh knowing that I would have to face him alone.

Thanks a lot, Jona your such a big help in my time of need, loser.

"Have a seat, Keri," Olive told me, point to one of the seats in front of the desk that he was seating at.

I went to seat down in the seat, as I fold my arms across my chest not looking at his face instead I was looking out the window not wanting to listen to what he had to say to me. I heard him sigh follow by a deep breathe as he open his mouth to say something.

What the hell does he have to say to me after what happen?
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy the story. comment. The more you comment, the sooner I update.