Status: On Hold, sorry having writers block!

Ignorance

Maybe He Could be an Angel

Dream:
I was in what seem to be a hotel room that look like a really expensive at that, I heard the shower on in the hotel and went to check it out. I didn't want to just burst into the bathroom knowing someone was in there so being nice I just knock on the door, and what was behind the door shock the hell out of me. My eyes fell apond a almost naked Oliver fucking Sykes wrap in a towel with his hair still wet, sticking to his face. Without my permission my eyes travel down his chest admiring all the wonder color that were on his sexy, wet chest down to the wonderful eagle tattoo on his tummy.The water droplets and the steam from the shower made it seem like he was something that only a girl could think of. He just grin at me as he chuckle, and kiss me on the cheek walking over to the bed. He move his hand as if telling me come over to where he was, and so I did, I took a seat next to him. Just as I sat down suddenly Oliver flew across the hotel room and hit a wall, with such strength that when I went to check on him he was pass out.


Waking up from the most freakiest dream, I shot out of my bed scared as I try to clam myself down by taking deep breathes and thinking about my happy place, shutting my eyes. My happy place turn into a nightmare place as I keep replaying the dream in my head, I groan in frustration, knowing that I won't be able to go back to sleep anytime soon, until a idea pop in my head. I was thinking about taking Oliver up on his offer he said to me before he left me alone, I got out of my bed, but I began to question if it was going to be OK or not, as well as if Oliver was still the nice Oliver. I choose to just get over if, since I just want to go back to sleep beside he shouldn't have offer if he didn't want me too, right? I place my feet on the floor starting to make my way to the door carefully opening trying to not make to much noise, I took a breathe in as I knock on Oliver door, now holding my breathe waiting for him to answer the door. I was praying that when he open the door that he wouldn't be angry that I woke him up.

"Aw, did someone get a nightmare. You poor thing, did you come to join me, so I can protect you from the bad, scary ghost?" Oliver said chuckling, as he look at me with a smirk.

I just nod my head, "Yeah, please, let me stay with you?" I said trying to give him a puppy dog face.

His smirk just grew as he open his door wider, welcoming into his room where his bed was and his purple walls. I walk inside and went to sleep on the couch.

"Keri, I can't protect you from the mean ghost if you sleep on the couch, besides that couch isn't very pleasant to sleep on. I promise I won't bite," Oliver told me, pulling me from the couch and to the bed.

I wasn't until than did I notice that he was in his boxer now, I forbid my eyes to go anywhere lower than his face. Not wanting him to know that I was checking him out, after all I don't like him, he a jerk deep down, he's just being bi-polar right now, I think. I groan at him as I just got under the covers of his comfy sheet, he went to the other side and did the same thing as well. Even though the sheet were comfy, Oliver room was freezing cold, way colder than my room. He seem to note that my body began to shiver from the cold, I could hear him chuckle as I felt the bed shift follow by a pair of tattoo arms wrapping themselves around my body. His body was warming mine, and I wasn't going to complain I was comfy and Oliver smell so nice.

I wouldn't mind sleeping and waking up to this every morning, wait what am I saying?

I just act like I didn't just think that, I shut my eyes drifting off to sleep in Oliver's arms.

When I woke up, it seem that what happen last night just flew over my head, as I look down seeing a familiar tattoo arm wrap around me. I was going to start to freak out, but I decide against as I turn my head with my eyes following the arms up to its owner to see none other that Oliver Sykes. I start to bite my lip, trying to not freak at this situation that I was now in, I tried to peel Oliver's arm away from my waist praying that he won't wake up. To my amazement he didn't, I carefully got out of the bed and make my way out of the room and lean against the door taking a breather.

Thank you God, that he didn't wake up. I don't know what I would of done if he was to wake up, well I guess I better get a shower.

I got off the door walking to my room to take a quick shower, I was out in no time feeling way better than this morning when I woke up. I went down to the living room to watch some cartoon to get my mind off things, only to see the whole gang there watching cartoon, A smile appear across my face as I sat and join them.

"Good afternoon, sleepy head," Emma said to me, as I took a seat on the floor leaning on the couch.

"Afternoon? What time is it?" I question her.

"About two, and me and the girl went to give you a wake up call, but you weren't there. So where were you?" She ask, raising her eyebrow look at me.

"Um...." I was cut off my a yawn coming from the hallways to see that it was Oliver with out a shirt and a pair of pajama pants.

Everyone turn their heads to look at me, with grins across their face, I began to feel heat on cheeks.

"Shut up, nothing happen between Keri and me. She just had a nightmare and came to JUST sleep in my room." Oliver explain the group.

After Oliver had explain to everyone what happen, even though I don't think they believe it, they kept their mouth close for the time being.

Thank God, I was starting to get scared with all the sudden joker faces.

I look over toward Oliver to see him looking at me I made sure to give him a smile, as a thank you. The group focus their attention to the TV, only to be to turn away by a loud knock on the door. Angel sigh as she rose from her spot on the couch to open the door. She open the door with a shocking expression as she was greet by a high pitch, very annoying voice.

I wonder who that could be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait, thanks to everyone who has comment so far.
please comment! After two or so comment I will update the story.