Status: On Hold, sorry having writers block!

Ignorance

Meeting the Bimbo Babie

Walking into the house was a blond girl about my height, with long platinum blond hair that was below her huge ass boobs. She was wearing a tight, short black dress that show off her boobs as well as her arms and her chest that was inked with colorful images. The blond's heels, that she was wearing that match the dress, was clicking against the wood floor pushing Angel out of her way as she strut her way over to Oliver swaying her hips from side to side. It made me sick that this fucking blond bimbo whore just push Angel out the fucking way just so she could get to Oliver.

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS DAMN BIMBO BARBIE BITCH? PLEASE, GOD DON'T LET HER STAY FUCKING HER, I'M BEGGING YOU!

I look over at Oliver as I felt his eyes harden at the sight of this girl. She ignore his look, as well as everyone else who was burning hole through her fake plastic body, placing her hand on Oliver's chest sliding it down toward his pants and back up again.

"SJ what the fuck are you doing her?" Oliver said, as if his voice was venom.

"I came to see you, so how about we go to your room and have a little fun together," thegirl whore, name SJ suggested to Oliver.

Oliver didn't seem very happy to see her as he push her hand away from him before pushing her off his lap and walking back to his room. Now she was on the floor looking shock at what had just happen between Oliver and her, she replace her shock face with disgust as her eyes fix on us, but mostly Nicole. I could the tension between the two girl, it was so fucking thick and noticeable that it was like you could really see it when they were just glaring at each other.

"Nicole,"the whore SJ said.

"SJ, So the fuck are you doing her you fucking bimbo barbie?" Nicole spat at her.

"Well, if you must know it's because I wanted to visit Oliver. So if you don't mind I'm going to find my Oliver," SJ told Nicole.

The look on Nicole's face almost scared the shit out of me, I'm just glad that I wasn't SJ right now, because at any moment it look like Nicole was going to attack. Just when it seem that Nicole was going to attack her, Matt quickly grab her arm trapping her in her place, so she couldn't get to SJ. As much as I already didn't like SJ, which I normally don't judge people without knowing them but just by seeing her being a bitch to everyone made me to not like her, let's just say SJ better be happy that Matt has Nicole. From seeing what Nicole could do to the boys on the campus, I would have for that to happen to SJ, no matter how much I dislike her. When SJ was out of our sight, Matt let Nicole go, who was trying to clam down. I move over to where Nicole was seeing that she was finally clam down enough.

"So who in the world is that plastic barbie?" I ask, wanting to know why Nicole and barbie had so much tension.

"That bitch, is the one I was telling you about, the girl that was messing with Oliver's heart s if it was a piece of trash. The barbie think she can just have Oliver when ever she wants, but she only thinks that because ever time she come back Oliver takes her bad until she break his heart all over again. She the main reason why Oliver been acting like a fucking prick lately." Nicole explain to me.

"Yeah, the bitch know that we can't really do anything to her or she will go and complain to Oliver, who get piss at us for doing stuff to the damn plastic doll. Like not to long ago, before you came here, she was cheating on Oliver with one of her ex's and when Oliver walk in on her, she didn't even care. I don't see how Oliver can just keep taking her back after all the shit she put him through," Joan said, adding on to what Nicole said.

I nod my head, understanding every word that was said, in a way from what they have told me I hope that Oliver doesn't take her back either.

"How about we all go some where to get our mind off the plastic?" Angel suggested to us.

We all though it was a good idea and left out the house walking to the garage taking the two black escalades that was park. Once everyone was in either of the escalades we drove of to the mall, walking inside it was huge. This store had to be one of the biggest mall that I have been in with about five stories of different shopping mall, we I look over at the girl they all had smirks on their face, which was very different from the boys who didn't look happy about it. I was drag through the mall by the girls, who were real to shop, knowing that I wasn't going to get out of this I just went along with it. About twenty shopping bag later, the girls were finally done and now I understood why the boys hate to go shopping with these girl. We put the shopping back in the truck and drove back to the house, when we walk inside it was really quiet, a little too quiet for my liking. As me and the girl grab some of the shopping bag to place them in our rooms to put the bags up, everyone walk into their own room to put the bags up. I walk to my bed room and when I got there I heard someone talking in Oliver's room, I just ignore it as I walk inside my room to set the bag on my bed. Walking back out I almost ran into a Oliver with a the slut, SJ wrap around his waist. I gave him a questioning look at him, only to get a glare from SJ, who i knew didn't like me. Rolling my eyes at the slut, I began to walk away from the two not wanting to hear SJ's annoying voice any more than I had too.

"Hey, Keri are you in the mood for some pizza?" Joan ask me, as I walk into the kitchen.

"Pizza sound amazing right now. Oh, by the way guy Oliver took the barbie back," I inform the group, who all look unhappy about what I told them.

"Speaking of the devil," Angel started, seeing SJ and Oliver walking over to us.

"And the devil shall appear," Curtis said finishing Angel's statement.

I was trying so hard to not laugh, but seeing SJ make a stink face at Angel and Curtis, I couldn't hold it in any longer. Everyone turn their eyes toward me, making me laugh even more.

"I am so sorry, you guys, but that was just funny," I said, holding my tummy from laughing so much.

"Shut the hell up," Oliver snap at me.

Suddenly my laugh stop, I look over at him seeing him glaring at me, the same way he use to glare at me when we first meet each other. As much as I want to snap back at him, Anya elbow me in the ribs warning me not to, so I kept my mouth shut. Well that was until I saw the bitch smirking my way.

"What the hell are you looking at plastic barbie?" I snap at her, making her smirk disappear making mine appear.

From the corner of my eye I could see Anya shaking her head at me in disappointment, I didn't understand why, until I saw Oliver make his way over to me. Now I was wishing that I had listen to Anya and kept my mouth shout, I could feel Oliver eyes burning hole through me as he close the space between us. He grab the collar of my shirt slamming me against the wall, knocking the wind out of me as he fix his glare on me.

"What the fuck did you say?" Oliver spat at me.

I know I shouldn't say anything smart back to Oliver, but I don't like people thinking that they have power over me, I guess you can say one of my biggest sin were pride.

"I don't fucking think I was talking to you Oliver, I was talking to you faking whore of a girlfriend over there," I answer him.

With that comment I found myself on the floor with a cheek full of pain, my eyes look up at my attacker to see that he was smirking before waking back over to his fucking whore to kiss her. I could feel myself becoming sick at the sight of the two, I got up from the floor holding my cheek feeling the sting of Oliver's hit. Without looking at any one in the room I walk pass everyone not wanting them to see me, making my way into my room walking over to the mirror in the bathroom to see the bruise that Oliver cause me, yet again.

Looks like the old Oliver back, well it was nice while it last. Who would of ever thought that the slut that broke his heart would turn him back to the cold heartless devil again, let's just hope that this doesn't last long, I don't like seeing Oliver being angry like this. Everything was fine until she came, I wish she would go away so everything could go back to the way things were.

I sigh at the thought, knowing that Oliver wasn't going to end his relationship with the whore any time soon, no matter how much everyone in the house wanted him too. I heard the door to my room open up, with Emma walking in giving me a sad smile as she saw what Oliver had done.

"I'm sorry, sweetie. At least it doesn't look that bad, right?" She said, trying to cheer me up.

"I guess, it just sucks that Oliver would take her back after all the shit she put him through, it like Oliver doesn't have a mind of his own," I told her.

She place her hand on my shoulder," Give it a week, sweetie. Trust me by then she would have cheated on him and they would break up, and everything should go back to the way things were before she came," Emma explain to me.

I gave her a small smile before she walk out the room leaving me to my thoughts as I got ready to take a quick shower wanting to call it a day, and get this week over with. After my shower I change into my pajamas before getting into my bed.

I just hope that Emma right, I don't like the fact that the whore is walking all over Oliver, I know that me and him don't get along, but I just hate whores like her. Let's just hope that Oliver finally wakes up and kick her out of his life for good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry you guy, if you didn't really enjoy this chapter, but trust me it get way better. Comment and let me know what you all think.
Please at least two or thee comment before I update again.
SJ and Oliver