Sequel: True Affection.
Status: Completed.

Fuel to the Fire.

Staplegunned.

Here I was in a sea of annoying girls, all talking shit about everyone in the place. I looked over at Theresa and she looked just as annoyed as me. I felt my skin crawling. John owed me big time for standing here with all these people and I knew Theresa was thinking the same thing. Don’t get me wrong I love shows, just not the music scene. Some shows, I couldn’t stand. I hate being in a crowd of people being pressed up. Other’s people sweat all over me, not my thing. I was way too uncomfortable in my own skin, can’t stand being up against someone else’s that I didn’t even know. I watched as one shity band after another play. Then John’s band came on. I noticed that they’re members have changed. I saw Kennedy and Jared playing guitar. I watched as the girls danced around screaming for the guys, jealous was rushing over me. I listened to all the stupid shit John was saying, just rolling my eyes at what an idiot he was. All the songs they were playing were pretty much covers, and only one of their song. Then they started to play this song that I haven’t heard. I looked around at everyone singing along to every word they were singing. There were so many people and this was too much to handle.

“All for you my Daisy!” I heard them all chant making me smile.

I stood there, all eyes on John as he sang. They walked off the stage leaving me with the biggest smile on my face. I could feel Theresa staring in my direction. I just looked over at her with a smirk.

“What?”
“You know that’s for you, right?”
“It’s not.”

I looked back forward and Eric and then walking on stage. I knew damn well that song was about me and I couldn’t help the red creeping on my cheek. I watched them, but my mind was just on John and how good he looked on stage. I was just waiting for their band to finish so I could find John and make out with him. Once they finished I pulled Theresa and handed her to Halvo without a word before spotting John talking to some people. I got to him and he just smiled at me and before he could say anything I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the dark corner. I pushed him against the wall, pressing my lips against his, moving mine along with his. He pulled away smiling pushing hair out of my face.

“That was really aggressive.”
“And you loved it”, I said with a smirk.

He just nodded and leaned in and gave me another kiss before we got back to my apartment. Weeks passed and I was busy with school and John was busy with his band. I guess they were getting more serious about it since they’re myspace kind of blew up with plays. Very strange sight seeing how many plays they had. I sat in class looking up at the professor just rambling on and on about nothing I was really interested in. I just wanted to go home and sleep. School and work was getting too much for me. And I was exhausted. I walked off the campus and into my car and drove back home and threw myself on my bed, something I really missed. I’ve been spending the night at John’s over and over again.

“Dylan!”

I looked up and saw John standing there with the biggest smile on his face. I looked over at him strangely and he just laughed and jumped up on my bed yelling.

“What the fuck are you doing?” I asked laughing at how ridiculous he was sounding and looking.
“We got signed! We’re going to record this month!”
“Wait what?”
“At our show the guy from Fearless Records was there and they liked up and they called us in today just to have a meeting. We got fucking signed!” he yelled jumping on me once again.
“Congrats!” I said giving him a hug.

He just jumped on me, grabbing me into a kiss. I just let him deepen the kiss. He lay on top of me, letting his hands roam my body. I let his hands rub me through my jeans and I just moaned at his touch. He pulled away from me and smile down at me.

“Speak to me in Spanish.”
“You’re a freak, you know that?”
“I know”, he said with a smirk.
“Jugar conmigo”, I said with a smirk.
“What does that mean?” he asked kissing me.
“Play with me.”

“Oh fuck keep talking!”

“Quítese la ropa y me tendrás a tu manera conmigo”, I said kissing his ear.

“I don’t know what that means but I’m already hard”, he said taking off my jeans.

“I said take off my clothes and have your way with me.”

“As you wish.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Two updates tonight.
Comments? (: