Balloons, Fans and Pasties

3.

I looked in the mirror, Miss Lynda Love was staring back at me, but this time she was different. She didn’t have her usual dark hair, she was wearing a blonde wig. To conceal her identity further I was wearing the longest fake lashes I owned and bright red lipstick. I didn’t cover all of my lips with lipstick in an attempt to make my lips look a different shape. I applied some bright blush in a hope it would make my cheek bones look different. I generally didn’t look too much like Miss Lynda Love but today I was almost unrecognizable. AlmostI just hoped almost was enough.

I pulled on my gloves and walked over to the stage, there was just one performance before I went on.

“Hey Lyd, can you give me a pussy check?” Ah, the pussy check. I hated giving pussy checks, but so did everyone. Pussy checks are simply when you bend over and show your underwear and someone tells you what it all looks like down there, things like if there is any hair hanging out.

I sighed, “Sure...I’ll give you a pussy check.” She bent over and lifted up her dress. “You’re all good.”

“Thanks babe, what’s with the blonde hair?”

“I have a friend in the audience and she doesn’t know.”

“Oh, I hope it all goes good for you.” She said before walking on the stage. Six minutes passed and she came off wearing practically nothing.

I took a deep breath and walked on stage. I smiled and blew a kiss to the audience. The music started to play and I seductively pulled off my long white gloves and threw them to the side as I danced around. Next to go was the dress. Then off went the corset. Last was the bra, I did a small dance before blowing another kiss to the audience and walking off stage.

“That was the gorgeous Miss Lynda Love!” Jessica said enthusiastically. Jessica used to be a burlesque star but now just introduced the acts as a past time job and so she could still see all her old work friends on a regular basis.

“You look much better as a brunette.” A man with short dark hair said after I took my wig off. I had never seen him before and he certainly wasn’t a performer.

“Who are you?” I asked.

“I’m a performer here’s brother, Sarah, do you know her?”

“Oh, Sarah, as in blonde chick who did the balloon strip 20 minutes ago?”

“Yea, that’s her. And who might you be?”

“I’m Miss Lynda Love.” I had never crossed over my two lives, and I certainly wouldn’t now
after my mother’s reaction.

“It’s nice to meet you Lynda, I’m Chris” He said, holding his hand out for me to shake it. I
stared at it for a second before walking off to clean off my excessive amount of make-up. “I guess I’ll see you around then Lynda.” He said, walking away.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't really like this chapter.
Part of me want to make her go out with someone. I get the feeling that if I make her date someone then it will be a bit too much like a lot of other stories on here so I'm kind of avoiding it. What do you think? If I do make there some form of love interest then I'll try make it as original as possible.
Please tell me what you think of the story, even if you hate it. I like criticism, I can't get better if I don't know what I'm doing wrong.