Status: I'm sorry guys, but I wont be updating for a while :(

Where's My Romeo?

Dinner

We were meeting Chad, Beca, and Andrew the restaurant that night. The place wasn't too fancy but nice enough to "dress up" though.

"Abby!" Beca yelled as we met up outside the doors of the restaurant. She ran and up and wrapped me in a tight hug. "I haven't talked to you in months."

"I know. How have you been?" I asked as she let go.

"Good. How was tour?" she asked.

"Ladies, why don't we talk about everything over dinner?" Chad said smiling. We walked inside the small place. We were seated over in a corner away from anyone.

"So who's this?" Beca asked nodding towards Matt. I'm sure the guys told Beca about Matt, but I think she wanted the details.

"This is my boyfriend, Matt," I said looking up at Matt smiling.

"Oh, how did this happen?" she said smiling. I glanced over at Andrew before answering, and he seemed very occupied with his phone.

"We met at the beginning of tour. His band was one of the ones that toured with us," I explained.

"Which band would that be?" Chad asked.

"Gym Class Heroes," Matt answered.

"You're Matt McGinley!" Beca yelled.

"You were at the Halloween concert last fall," Andrew said looking up. "I saw you there with some girl."

"Yeah, that would be my sister, Jessica," Matt said laughing. "And I hadn't had a girlfriend for a year and a half before I met Abby if that's what you're asking."

"Oh, okay," Andrew mumbled while Beca started giggling.

We talked all the way through dinner. Beca, Chad, and every once in Andrew would tell us how Dempsey Academy had been since I left. Then they would ask a lot about the tour.

After dinner, we decided to go for a walk around town. As we walked out of the restaurant, Chad and Beca walked in front of us holding hands. They looked so cute together. Chad would lean down and whisper something into Beca's ear, which would cause her to giggle and sometimes hit him. They looked so happy like the way Andrew and I used to be happy.

It was almost 1 in the morning before Matt and I went back to the hotel. Matt walked into my room with me; I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes.

"So how do you think it went?" Matt asked me.

"Good. I had fun," I said.

"Yeah, it was nice to get to know your old friends," he said sitting next to me.

"You just had fun torturing Andrew," I said grinning.

"Yes, that was fun too," he said smiling. He reached over and grabbed my hand.

"So what are we doing tomorrow?" I asked.

"I have nothing going on, but I think Bren and the guys want to do something with you."

"Like what?" I asked. Knowing the guys, they would probably go out and party too hard.

"I don't know. I just overheard them talking earlier today," he said shrugging.

"I hope they don't want to take me anywhere. I need to have some girl time. I have been on tour with mostly guys for months," I said sighing. "I think I'm going to try and get some sleep." I got up and started to walk into the bathroom.

"Would you mind if I stayed in here tonight, or do you want me to go?" Matt asked standing up.

"Matt, of course you can stay in here," I said smiling. I walked over to him and kissed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Abby's Outfit
Sorry it has taken me so long to post. The past few weeks have been kinda rough. One of my friends drowned, and then my mom went into the hospital. So a lot has been going on, and writting has not been on the the top of my to do list.

Comments would be loved.