Status: I'm sorry guys, but I wont be updating for a while :(

Where's My Romeo?

Like Old Women

“No Brendon, I am not going out with you guys today,” I said. Bren had come into my room at fucking 8 ‘o clock to tell me that all the guys were going out this afternoon.

“Come on, Abby,” Bren said eyeing Matt carefully as we were still in bed together.

“No,” I said firmly. “I’m going to call Beca and have a girl’s day. I have been stuck with you guys for too long. I love you, Bren. I love all you guys, but I really need some time with a girl that wasn’t on tour with us.”

“Okay, fine,” he said giving in. “But we’re all going out to dinner tonight.”

“Okay, I can do that,” I said smiling.

“Have fun today, okay?” Bren said. “Love ya, Abs.”

“Love you too, Bren,” I said as he left.

“Aww, you are such a softie, Abby,” Matt said poking me.

“Don’t poke me,” I said as I jabbed my finger into his ribs.

“Ow,” he said rubbing his side. “And you are softie, its almost sad.” I rolled over onto Matt and just sat there. “Oh, now you’re going to try to be all mean, right?”

I leaned down slowly until I was inches away from his lips. “I was going to be really nice, but if you want me to be mean, I’ll be mean,” I said smirking. I got off of him and walked into the bathroom.

“Abby,” I heard him whine. “You’re not just going to leave me like this, are you?”

I poked my head out of the bathroom, grinning. “Hey, I’m just being mean,” I said smirking. “I couldn’t do anything anyways. I have to get ready.”

“Its 8:30! I’m sure Beca won’t even be up yet, and if she is, she is probably really busy Chad,” he said.

“I’m going to get in the shower. Have fun,” I said winking. I shed what little clothes I had on and jumped into the shower. It wasn’t very long before I heard Matt come into the bathroom.

We laid there under the covers together for what seemed forever.

“That was amazing,” Matt said for the hundreth time. “You’re really hot when you’re trying to be mean.”

“It was fun,” I said grinning.

“One of the best?” he asked looking down at me.

“Pretty close,” I said. “That one time when it was just us on the tour bus was pretty fun.”

“That was a blast! I wonder what the guys would do of they knew the things we did all over in there,” he said smiling.

“Just the look on their faces would be priceless if they found out.”

“And if Brendon found out he would probably kill me,” he said frowning slightly.

“Maybe, but he hasn’t killed you yet.”

“True,” he said smiling. His smile than fell. “Do you have to go out today?”

“Yeah, I need to get out with Beca before we leave,” I said cuddling close to him.

“Alright,” he mumbled. “I guess I’ll find some hot girl to have some firey hot sex with me while you’re gone.”

“Matt, you’re hot but you’re not that hot,” I said. I kissed him on the cheek and then got out of bed.

“You are mean,” he muttered.

“You just told me that I was softie,” I said before going into the bathroom. I got into the shower and then climbed out a few minutes later.

I walked out with just a towel wrapped around me. Matt wasn’t in the room so I figures he was with some of the guys. I went through my suitcases to find some clothes to wear. I heard someone wolf whistle behind me.

“Well, now I like this view,” I heard them say.

“What the hell are you talking about,” I said turning around. “Pete! I’ve missed you! I would totally come and jump on you, but being in only a towel would a little weird.”

“Only a little,” Pete said chuckling.

“Can you leave so I can put some clothes?” I asked as I stood there in front of fucking Pete Wentz in only a towel.

“Yeah, I guess I could,” he said smiling. He stepped outside while I changed and called Beca to hang out. She said that it would be awesome and decided to meet in a few hours.

After I was done, getting ready, I went across the hall to Brendon’s room. Pete was in there along with most of the other guys from tour except for Matt.

“Abigail!” Spencer yelled when he saw me.

“Hey, be quiet. Its too early,” I said rubbing my head. “Does anybody have coffee?”

“They have some downstairs, but it tastes like shit,” Jon said.

“Great,” I said sarcastically. “I’m going to go find some good coffee. Would anyone like to come with me?”

“I’ll come,” Ryan said standing up.

“Alright, let’s go,” I said walking out of the room.

“So Abby, how was your dinner with Andrew last night?” Ryan asked as we walked out of the hotel.

“It went pretty well. Matt had fun making Andrew jealous,” I said.

“I’m sure he did. What else happened?” I told Ryan pretty much everything that happened the night before.

“So I heard that you were going to go out with Beca today,” he said as we sat in the quiet café.

“You guys gossip like old women,” I muttered.

“No, we do not,” he said folding his arms over his chest.

“Right, and you guys don’t tell each other everything,” I said rolling my eys.

“Psh, whatever,” he said.
♠ ♠ ♠
clothes
I am so sorry I haven't updated in forever. Writer's block sucks some serious ass.
I know its a filler, but at least its a long filler....
I'm writting as I can and I probably won't be updating that often.

Just a side note.....boys suck!!!