Status: I'm sorry guys, but I wont be updating for a while :(

Where's My Romeo?

Tour Storys

"Okay, you have to tell me everything," Beca said as soon as she say me.

"If I were to tell you everything, we would be here a very long time," I said smiling.

"Well, just give me the highlights," she said rolling her eyes. "What happened when you moved in with Brendon?"

"Gabe and Ryland were living there then so it was pretty much a party 24/7. A few weeks after I moved in, they moved out, and Ryan moved in. I got drunk a few times, but nothing too big," I said shrugging.

"Nothing too big? You were living with Brendon Urie, and you went on tour! There had to be something scandalous had to happen."

"Not really. They're pretty normal," I said. "Sure, when Gabe and Ryland were there I was meeting a different girl every morning."

"Okay. What about tour? When did you and Matt get together?" she asked.

"During the first show, I was backstage just hanging with everybody when Matt and his band came up to us-."

"Wait!" she said cutting me off. "You were sitting on Gabe Saporta's lap? Why couldn't you've taken me with you?"

"Why would you have wanted to come? If you had, you and Chad wouldn't be head over heels for each other."

"I know, but I could be going out with Alex Suarez right now if I had," she said whining.

"Right, well, I'm sorry to rain on your parade, but Alex has a girlfriend," I said smiling.

"Hey, a girl can dream," she said folding her arms defensively. "So how did you and Matt get together?"

"So I was sitting on Gabe's lap, and Matt said something about how fine I was and how it was unfair how Gabe always got the chicks," I told her. "Then Pete pulled me onto his lap and said I wasn't just Gabe's."

"Wow, I am so jealous of you."

"Thanks, I think. Anyways, we started out as friends and thing didn't get any further until we got locked in the bathroom on the tour bus together."

"You got locked in a bathroom together?" she said laughing. "That must have been interesting."

"You could say that. A couple of the guys thought it would be funny to lock us in there so we could bond since we obviously liked each other," I said.

"How long were you two in there?" she asked.

"3 hours."

"Holy crap! You have really nice friends," she said sarcastically.

"Well, the next day Matt asked me out so I guess it wasn't that bad," I said shrugging.

"I've missed you, Abby," Beca said as she wrapped her arm around my shoulders.

We did some shopping and more shopping and then some more. It was getting to the end of the day when we decided to stop and get coffee.

"We should go out again tonight," Beca said all of a sudden. "Just like old times."

"Really Beca? Are you really trying to get Andrew and I back together?"

"Well, you guys were perfect for each other and you know it. Sure, he messed up, but you have no idea how torn up about the entire thing and still is. After you left, he only came out of his room for classes. He stopped playing sports, and he lost pretty much any chance for a scholarship, Abby."

"That's not my fault. I was his and he fucked up. He could have told me and let me know what was going on. I thought he hated me, Beca." I was on the verge of crying when I stood up. "I'm sorry, Beca. I have to go."

"Abby, what's wrong?" Pete asked as I stood outside his room with tears running down my face. He pulled me in the room and wrapped his arms around me. "Shh, it's going to be okay."

"Is Abby with you?" I heard Brendon ask Pete the next morning. "Matt said she didn't come back last night."

"Yeah, she's with me, but I think she needs to be left alone for a little bit."

"She's my sister, I think I know when to leave her alone." I heard him push past Pete and barged into the room. I quickly closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. "What the he'll happened?"

"She came here last night crying so she stayed here," Pete explains.

"So you slept with her!"

"Nothing happened! It's not my fault she can't come to you when she has a problem. You have to over react with everything that happens. You are her only family; stop being so damn protective. Now, please leave," Pete said firmly. After a few seconds of silence, I heard footsteps and then the door shut. I felt the bed move and Pete pulled me closer to him.

"Thank you, Pete," I whispered.

"Anything for you, love," Pete whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I say this everytime, but I'm sorry I haven't updated in forever. I've been so busy.
Anyways, thanks for reading. Feedback would be amazing.