Status: Active

They Never Said It Was Fair

Chapter Thirteen: So Many Thing's I'd Say If Only I Were Able

Dear Riley,
First off, let's just clear the slate. I was totally not making out with someone else. Heh heh. And Secondly: I thought you died.
Love,
Mellana


I adverted my gaze, trying to act like I hadn't seen him, but I could feel his eyes burning in my skin and boy was I in trouble.
Rory looked down at me. "Who?" He wondered referring to when I whispered Riley. I quickly shook my head no. This was not, not, not, good. Luckily the plane hadn't taken off yet and people were still walking around.
"I need to have a word with Jasper..." I muttered trying to stand up.
Rory grabbed me by the hips and moved me back to my seat. "You can't, see?" He said pointing to the glowing seat belt sign.
"Uh...oh..." I sighed sitting down and buckeling up. I watched Riley turn around in his seat, but I could still see the blue hat.
I could tell this was going to be a long plane ride.
"Please take you seat the plane will be taking off." The flight attendant said over an intercom. I buried my face in my hands, pulling my knees to my chest.
"What's wrong?" Rory asked, gently stroking my hair.
"Nothing." I murmured. I couldn't believe I was crying in...fury. I was upset with Riley for ruining my time with Rory. I was mad at Riley. It was so confusing, it was like Rory had me on some kind of drug where everyone around me didn't matter. The only thing that mattered was...Rory.
"Don't cry, Angel." Rory cooed, wrapping his arms around my shoulers and hugging me. I pulled my knees closer, holding them with my arms.
Rory kept himself wrapped around me the entire ride, resting his head on mine. He was so sweet, and kind, and cute....
"Mellana? Wake up." Someone said as my eyes fluttered open. I realized I was still on the plane, my head on Rory's shoulder.
"Hey." I smiled, sitting up and brushing down my hair.
"It's time to wake up little Sleeping Beauty." He cooed kissing my cheek.
I looked ahead. Riley was still there and he was getting up...and coming this way!
"Riley?" I said as he walked by and Rory got up to get my bag.
"Pardon?" The man said taking off his hat and running a finger through his little hair and then slamming the hat back down over his bald spot. "You must've mistaken me for someone else, Miss. My name is Baxter."
"Oh, I'm sorry." I smiled gently. I was genuinaly dissapointed, I was looking forward to seeing Riley.
"Common Melly!" Aralina said as she walked by with Jasper. I stood up and started towards the asile to have my hand intertwined with mine. I looked up at a smirking Rory, I smiled at him as he lightly kissed me and led me towards the exit of the plane.
♠ ♠ ♠
STUPID FREAKIN BAXTER!!!!! HAHA! :DDD COMMENT AND SUUBSCRIBEE!! THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO HAS EVER READ THIS STORY AND ANYONE ELSE WHO WILL!! :DDD AND DOES EVERYONE HATE RORY? COMMENT YES OR NO.