Status: On hold. Sorry, I'm kind of stuck.

Disconnected

Chapter 3

“Where did you end up last night?” Katy asked Parker as they sat in the VIP booth of some high end club deep in the city.

Parker rolled her eyes at the girl as her eyes scanned the packed club for someone of interest. While Katy and Melissa were fucking that guy, she was trying to find her way home.

“Lost, you?” Parker asked, but she really could careless about the answer.

“Melissa and I had a little fun.” Katy smirked as she clinked glasses with Melissa.

Parker rolled her eyes at them and took a drink of her fruity drink. To her these two girls were the most annoying individuals on the planet. Yet, they were just like her.

They partied to they puked, they spent mommy and daddy’s money, and they slept with anything with a penis. It was a repetitive cycle, but Parker never tried to change it.

She stood up from the velvet red couch and adjusted her short dress before strutting away from the girls and down the short flight of stairs. The bouncers at the bottom gave her a nod and she made sure to send them a flirty wink before heading over to the bar.

The bar was crowded but Parker easily squeezed her way through the mass of people and caught the bar tenders eye who quickly handed her a Corona. Parker gave him a flirty smile before turning and running directly into someone.

“Watch it,” She snapped.

“Parker?” The stranger asked and she looked up to see one of the guys from earlier. Her name slipped her mind but she knew it started with an ‘A’ –Adam, Andrew, Austin- she didn’t have a clue.

“It’s me, Alex,” He said. “We met earlier, remember?”

Parker nodded her head in acknowledgement before turning to leave once again.

“Why don’t you come hang with us?” Alex suddenly asked.

This got her attention and she turned to face the tall blondish boy. She didn’t want to, mostly because she didn’t want to have a run in with his douche bag friend, who accused her of stealing his phone.

“Come on!” Alex sent her a dazzling smile. “It’ll be fun.”

Parker cast a glance up to the VIP booth where she could see Katy with her tongue shoved down a guy’s throat as Melissa grinded with another one.

“Might as well.” She mumbled before looking up to Alex with a bright smile on her face. “Sure.”

Alex smiled before grabbing her wrist and pulling her through the crowd of sweaty bodies over to a large wrap around booth where a bunch of other guys were sitting. The douche bag was sitting on the end of the booth glancing out into the crowd with several empty shot glasses scattered around in front of him.

“Hey guys!” Alex exclaimed and they all looked up at the two new additions. “This is Parker; she was the one who found Jack’s phone!”

At the sound of his name Jack looked up and locked eyes with the brunette from earlier. He scanned her over and concluded she looked like a slut, but an extremely hot slut. A smirk slowly creped across his face as she looked away from him and Alex introduced her to everyone.

~x0x~

Several hours and shots of Patron later Parker was grinding against someone sexually as he ran his hands up and down her body. It was going on three in the morning and the club would be closing soon.

“I hope you’re aware you’re coming back to my hotel room.” The man spoke in her ear sensually.

Parker turned to smirk at the man until she realized it was Jack and her smirk only faltered slightly before she pressed her lips to his roughly in a heated open mouthed kiss. Jack was the first to pull away and grabbed her hand before pulling her back over to the large booth where everyone was sitting.

“Were leaving.” Jack told everyone.

If Parker were sober she may have cared about the frown that seemed to set across all of there faces as they stared back at them.

Jack didn’t wait for a reply before turning and pulling Parker towards the entrance of the club and as soon as they were outside in the cold night air Jack had her pinned to the wall and practically choking on his tongue.

“Your hotel better not be far away.” Parker purred in his ear before biting the lobe.

Jack smirked before pulling her off of the dirty brick wall and quickly hailed a cab. Once inside they went straight back to kissing each other and Jack was having a hard time keeping his hands off of her.

He did manage to send Alex a text.

’don’t come back to the room’

He didn’t care that Alex may not have a bed to sleep on or how mad he was going to be, all he cared about was fucking Parker.

The ride was short and he through a random amount of money to the driver before climbing out and quickly dragging parker through the lobby and to the elevator. By time they made it to Jack’s door on the fifth floor his shirt was completely unbuttoned along with his pants.

Once inside things didn’t slow down at all. She unhooked her tall booties and climbed up on the large bed as Jack crawled up over her body. They paused for the first time that night and stared at each other.

With that one look something clicked inside Parkers brain, but she to drunk to realize it. Jack shook his head slightly before unzipping the side of her dress and had it off in less than five seconds as he began to kiss, bite, and suck on her neck.

Parker moaned before she quickly pushed his tight black skinny jeans over his thin hips and then pushed them down with her feet once she couldn’t reach them anymore.

“Hurry up,” Jack breathed out as she pushed down his red Calvin Kline boxer briefs.

~x0x~

Parker was startled awake by a loud ringing of a cell phone. She sat up quickly and looked around the room before her eyes landed on the iPhone in a blue case vibrating and ringing across the wooden floor.

She knew that phone.

Slowly she turned her head to the other side of the bed where Jack was laying on his back snoring softly. Parker groaned and ran her hands down her face.

There was something about him that made her want to stay away, far away. There was something in his eyes that screamed ‘stay away’. As if he never wanted to be bothered and didn’t want to let anybody in. It was like she was looking into his soul, but the view was scary and dark.

And now she had slept with him.

She climbed out of bed quickly and pulled her panties and dress on as quickly as possible and then picked up Jack’s phone that had started ringing again.

“Jack!” She shouted and he shot up straight in the bed and his eyes darted around the room before they landed on her.

“Trying to steal my phone again.” He glared at her.

“Fuck you,” She snapped. “It won’t stop ringing.” She finished as she tossed it on the bed before grabbing her shoes and clutch and walking towards the door.

“Walk of shame.” He sing-songed as he looked at his phone. “Probably nothing new to you.”

“You’re a fucking douche bag.” Parker fired back.

“And you’re a slut.” He said nonchalantly before she stormed out of the hotel room.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry its taken so long for me to update!
School is nuts right now!

So what do you think...what do you thinks going to happen now???????

BTW...The Maine's new album is the new love of my life! I was doubtful of it at first but downloaded it last week and have been listening to it non-stop...its amazing!

ANYWAYS:-P

Read!COMMENT!Subscribe!Enjoy!