I Woke up Next to Lukas Podolski and Holy Crap We're Married

Butt Grabbing

*Lukas POV*
I woke to the annoying sound of a vibrating phone. I open my eyes and the first thing I spot is Reyna peacefully sleeping. I quickly throw the covers off me and get up. In two strides I am next to the bed, I reached out and pick up Reyna’s cell. Not wanting to wake her unless it was important I checked the ID. It was Reyna’s mom. I turn it off, wanting Reyna to sleep after her tough night. I put the phone down and started to dress. I still couldn’t believe some of the things Reyna’s mom had said had come out of her mouth. I had heard everything after getting out of the shower. Reyna must’ve not heard me with all the screaming her mother had done. Every word that vile woman had said, I had heard. I pulled my shirt on and looked at Reyna’s peaceful form. Her long eyelashes concealed her beautiful violet eyes, her hair was lose and laid about the pillow. She looked so innocent and relaxed in her sleep--yet I could still see some tear tracks, proof of last night. I looked away and stuffed my wallet in my back pocket. I swiped the room key and went downstream to grab some breakfast.

All the way down, I contemplated what I had heard last night. Her mother clearly didn’t know her own daughter and was willing to believe a two-faced liar over her. It had hurt to watch Reyna’s blank face as her mom called her out. A ‘disappointment’, she was the most hardworking and considerate person I had every met. A ‘child’, she was a mature woman and hell she sure didn’t look like any children I knew! But I could tell that the part that had upset her the most was that her own mother hadn’t even heard her side of the story but immediately believed that son of a bitch Matt. I could have killed at the desolated look in her eyes and posture. She had hunched her shoulder in defeat and like this was…common. I now understood why Reyna was usually such a shy creature and why she hid herself away. I think I would have done the same thing if I had been raised in her household.

I went to one of the small cafés in the hotel and ordered some freshly baked bread, butter, a coffee for me and a hot chocolate for Reyna and then rushed upstairs. I entered the hotel room to find Reyna sitting up in bed. It looked like she had only woken a few seconds ago. She looked breathtaking just sitting there. Her hair was in tangles, sticking out every which way and giving her the look of a wild Amazon. Her bright eyes looked into mine with intensity as mine wondered over her body. She was wearing a large sweatshirt and because of her small body one strap had slipped, giving me a perfect view of her bare shoulder. It took all my control not to rush over and kiss it. I lifted my eyes back to hers and saw her blush. Reyna pulled her shirt up and tried to pat her hair into some kind of order. I smiled at her shy look and at the way she tried to make herself presentable. Most mornings when I saw her she was already dressed, this was the first time since our wedding night that I had seen her wake up.

“How are you feeling?” I asked gently setting down the bag of food on the bed and then sitting myself down too.

“Better,” she said. I could tell that she was still sad, although not was bad as last night. The sparkle in her eye was dimmed.

“Happy to hear it liebe,” I said. I could tell that she didn’t know that I had just called her love and was glad because it had slipped out. “I got us some breakfast,” I said to break the silence. I passed Reyna her food and drink and we ate quietly. I caught her occasionally taking peeks at me.

“Thanks Lukas,” Reyna said after we had finished. I nodded knowing that she meant about last night as well as the food.

“So when is your photo shoot?” Reyna asked getting out of the bed. I looked down at my watch and swore.

“In twenty minutes,” I said. “I’ll go get us a cab. Get dressed and I’ll meet you in the lobby.”

“Okay,” she responded going through her bag looking for something to wear. Ten minutes later we were both in the cab and on our way to Mark Poto’s studio.

*Reyna POV*

I tried not to get in anyone’s way as people rushed by me, getting the set ready, checking the camera lenses, or getting stuff for the models. I just stoodin a corner and waited for Lukas to come back from hair and makeup. We had meet the photographer a few minutes ago and he seemed like a great guy. At the moment, he was talking to his assistant about something.

“I’m back,” said Lukas walking towards me. Did I mention he wasn’t wearing a shirt? My goodness, I don’t think I could ever get use to seeing his sculpted chest. I really want to run my hands on them, I thought. I shook my head in frustration and was about to say something when Mark can towards us with a pretty blonde.

“Lukas this is Angelica she’s going to be modeling with you today,” he said. Lukas shook hands with Angelica flashing her one of his gorgeous smiles. She gave him a seductive one while I controlled the urge to claw her face. She was no doubt beautiful to men with exotic brown eyes, full lips, and huge boobs. “So here is the scene I want. Two lovers out on a beautiful day in the park. They are having a picnic. I just want the feeling that you are in love, got it?” Lukas and Angelica nodded and went to the set. I followed and stood by the monitors at Marks urging. The shoot began and I had to say that I was not having a good time. Seeing a drop dead gorgeous model all over your husband was not fun. Did she really have to hold Lukas so tightly? Or put her hands around him? Come to think of it couldn’t they just not touch? Anyway, all prejudice aside the pictures weren’t great. They would be great if the theme was sex and more sex. There was nothing about the pictures that said true love, it was more of a one night stand. Mark must have agreed with me because when he came to check on the pictures he frowned.

“Hmmm, what do you think of them?” he asked me.

“Honestly…they are more sexual then true love,” I admitted.

“That’s what I was thinking,” Mark said tapping a pen in frustration. He turned to Lukas and Angelica saying, “We're taking a short break.”

“So what did he say?” asked Lukas standing close to me.

“It’s not working for him,” I said looking up into his eyes. Gosh, he was tall. And pretty. Can you call a guy pretty? I thought. Whatever I just di--.

“That’s it!” screamed Mark. Lukas and I both turned to find Mark staring at us with his hands in the air in triumph.

“What’s it?” we both said at the same time.

“The look I wanted! Why didn’t I think of this before?” he exclaimed in excitement and the waved his hand towards one of the assistant. “Lorie, get Ms. Podolski in hair and makeup.”

“Pardon?” I said in shock as I was led away by a very strong assistant. She led me through a maze of people before sitting me in a chair where I was accosted by at least ten people as they began to applied makeup and do my hair. Before I could utter a word,I was rushed to a dressing room and literally dressed by these two mean looking women. I was then ushered back to Mark wearing a plain white tank top that was way too small for me since I was taller than the model and actual had curves so it lifted a few inches to show some of my skin. I tried to stretch it but Lorie the Bully slapped my hand away. I was also wearing a pair of the designer's jeans and a cute pair of black and white strapped heels. When Lukas saw me he grinned as I tried once again to cover my bare skin only to have Lorie scolded me.

“Mark I can’t model,” I said, knowing that he wanted me to be in the picture with shirtless Lukas.

“Don’t worry I’ll coach you through it, besides I want you to be as normal as possible,” he said leading me onto the set with Lukas following. “Just look at him like you do at home when no one is looking.” I started to hyperventilate as Lukas moved to my side.

“Don’t worry it’s going to be fine,” he said messaging the tension out of my shoulders.

“But Lukas…I mmm…I’m not a model, I don’t even look like a model. I’m too fat,” I said quickly trying anything to get out of it.

“You’re not, just relax. You might enjoy it,” he said.

“Alright anytime you’re ready,” said Mark from behind the camera. I stood there completely lost. I had no clue what to do with myself, I serious was contemplating running. Then I felt a warm hand slip around my waist and was pulled against Lukas’ warm body. I looked behind me and saw a flash.

“That was great just keep going,” said Mark. Lukas moved us so that we were profile to the camera and took my hand as I glanced back at him. We shifted after every few slides and went into different pose. After a few frames it wasn’t so bad anymore. Lukas coached me through it all and it felt really good to feel his heat on my back.

“Okay, know I need you to want each other sexually,” Mark said after thirty minutes had passed by.

“I thought you wanted love?” I said pleading that I had heard him wrong.

“I need both looks so that the clients can chose which they want to run with,” he said and before I could protest that they had already gotten it with Angelica he continued, “And I prefer how you two look together.”

“If you continue to protest they are going to ask questions,” Lukas whispered into my ear. I bit my lip. Of course they would, I’m Lukas’ wife but I don’t want to model with him. That’s weird and could get us in trouble.

“Sorry,” I said.

“Why don’t you guys lay on the floor,” Mark directed. I reluctantly did as commanded and found myself bellow Lukas. Every inch of his toned body was on me. Holy lord, I thought. I moved my leg and was straddling him on the cameras side. I blushed when I looked up into Lukas’ eyes and was about to move it when Mark yelled that it was perfect.

“Now grab his butt,” he said bluntly. My eyes widened as Lukas grins.

“This is your chance to get even for the time I grabbed yours,” Lukas said.

“Shut up Lukas,” I replied but moved to put my hand on his behind. Shit, I thought. Even his ass is muscular! Lukas grinned like he could read my thoughts and I snatched my hand back.

“I’m not going to do it if you keep smirking at me,” I said stubbornly as he burst into laughter and buried his head to the side of my neck. I shivered in delight at the feel of his breath.

“I’m sorry. We can continue,” he said lifting his head back up. I put my hand back on his butt and looked up at him. Flames danced in the depth of his eyes making me want to melt. I lifted my leg higher and sat up by instinct as we gazed at each other. Fireworks crackled between us. I put my arm around his neck intent on bring his lips to mine.

“That’s a wrap!” yelled Mark coming towards us. Lukas seemed unwilling to get off me but he did and helped me up. We shook hands with our photographer and than changed back into our own clothes. I was really glad to be out of that top. I saw Angelica once as I walked out of the studio holding hands with Lukas and she shot daggers at me. I felt really bad that she had gotten thrown outfrom her job but I still hadn’t liked the way she’d handled my Lukas. If she wanted a footballer, she should get her own.

*Lukas POV*

We were walking down the street having decided to walk back to the hotel when I spotted a small grocery store. Hungry after all that modeling, I glance down at my Rolex to find that it was one in the afternoon.

“How about a picnic?” I asked Reyna. She nodded after following my gaze to the store, we crossed the street and entered. We went through the aisles and bought bread, salami, cheese, strawberries, and some coke. I also got a blanket for us to lay on and a football to play with. After paying for everything we walked out and went to the park right next to our hotel. It was a beautiful sunny day and was perfect for our little outing. We found a spot near a pretty pond under a tree. I set down the blue blanket and Reyna sat down. I then sat close to her and helped unpack the food. We ate in silence both enjoying the warmth of the sun and each other’s company. After we finished our little meal, I laid to my side and propped my elbow up and laid my head against my palm. I watched as Reyna read a book that she hadgotten from her purse.

“I can’t read when you keep looking at me,” she said without looking up from her book.

“Why’s that?” I ask scooting closer.

“Because you make me nervous,” Reyna replied finally looking up. God, I loved to look into her violet eyes.

“Sorry,” I said softly. I was at her side and I reached over her to grab my football. My arm was on her stomach as I took the ball and stood but I swore that I had felt her tremble. I started to do a few tricks with the ball, hitting it this way and that. Then I flicked it up to land on my shoulder and neck. I dropped it back down and balanced it on my foot. Then I passed it back and forth between my feet. I looked over to see Reyna studying me.

“I can’t play football when you keep watching me,” I teased.

“Sorry,” she blushed. “That’s amazing.”

“Here let me teach you,” I said walking over to her and lifting her up.

“Lukas, I can’t,” she said nervously as I positioned the ball in front of her and then moved behind.

“That’s what you said about skating and you were fine,” I reminded her. I showed her basic moves like passing, defense, and dribbling. When she got the hang of that we moved onto a few tricks like the Maradona. She was pretty good and I could tell that she had played a few times with her brother.

“So what team does your brother play for?” I asked watching as she repeated a move.

“Nothing professional, just the school team,” she replied concentrating on the ball.

“Is he any good?”

“He was the reason why they won state,” Reyna said.

“I’m guessing state is good,” I said not too familiar with American awards and such.

“Yeah. He was really proud of that. John is insane when it comes to football.”

“I could get him a jersey if you want,” I said knowing that when I was younger that would have been my dream.

“Really?” she said locking gaze with me.

“Yeah, just tell me which player.”

“Well…you.”

“Me?”

“He thinks you’re the greatest player and one of his favorites.”

“Than how the hell did you not know who I was the morning of our wedding?” I asked.

“Well I hadn’t expected to be in a famous footballer’s bed and I was a bit busy at the time with other problems,” she said with asigh. I only chuckled and hit her ass playfully to get her mind back to football.

The rest of the afternoon went by pretty fast. After a few hours in the park playing one on one football we decided to go shopping. We shopped around London, looking at clothes and in Reyna’s case shoes. You would think that she had enough of then. I insisted on buying all her things which made her mad.

“Lukas you pay for everything let me buy my own shoes,” she whispered furiously at the cash register. We were paying for some heels and I had given the cashier my credit card.

“You’re my wife,” I stated. She gave me the most adorable pout as I signed the receipt.

“Thanks,” I said to the lady and put my arm around Reyna’s waist and walk out of the shop. I carried the bags and we headed to the hotel.

“Thank you,” Reyna said.

“You’re very welcome,” I responded glancing at her. At the same time I saw that there were men following us. Crap, I thought. The day was going so well and now the paparazzi had ruined it. Although I should be happy that they had found us so that we could keep up the pretense of this whole situation, I was not. I slid my hand down to rest in Reyna’s back jean pocket.

“What is with all the butt grabbing today?” she asked with a small smile.

I chuckled and responded, “This time it’s for the paparazzi.”

“Right,” she responded. “I think you just make up excuses to touch my ass.” My my was she cheeky today.

“Maybe I do but I don’t see you complaining,” I said steering her into our hotel. I ducked just in time as a football coming flying towards my head.

“Wow sorry man,” said Michael Ballack jogging towards me.

“If it would have hit me I would have hurt you,” I joked.

“Whatever you say Sport,” he responded and then turned to Reyna. “It’s nice to meet you again.”

“Pleasure is all mine,” she said coyly. I could tell that she was trying to annoy me and even though Michael loved his woman, he blushed. I bite the inside of my cheek at the sight of a professional footballer who could have anyone, stuttering. I really was a bad influence on Reyna.

“Is the rest of the team here?” I asked saving Michael from Reyna’s hypnotic gaze.

“Almost everyone is here but Bastian is late us usual,” he said rolling his eyes. My best friend couldn’t arrive on time to save his life. “What are your plans for tonight?”

I looked over at Reyna who said, “You can do what you want but I’m exhausted. I’m just going to hang out in the room.”

“So am I,” I said.

“I see what you two are going to do but don’t let coach catch you,” winked Michael before moving away to start a game of football in the hotel lobby. Hopefully they won’t break anything and have us kicked out of the hotel like they did a few weeks back.

*Reyna POV*

The evening was veryrelaxing and peaceful. Lukas ordered room serves and we watched Pride and Prejudice on the TV, which is one of my favorite films. We both sat on the bed and I leaned my head against his shoulder, it was really nice. Although, he did make fun of me when I got teary eyed at the end when everything is so romantic which resulted in a small pillow fight that I won. Boys, they just don’t understand some things. We then listened to some music and played go fish as we practiced more on my German. I didn’t really need to since I was already so good but I wanted to make it sound better. We laughed, teased, and talked the whole evening. When I finally went to sleep it was with a smile and a much lighter heart than the night before.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like!
Comments please:D