I Woke up Next to Lukas Podolski and Holy Crap We're Married

The Airplane Bathroom Question

*Reyna POV*

“Lukas!” I yelled as I walked around the hotel room holding one of my purple heels. After a long night of partying at the club I was dead tired and not looking forward to our two hours stuck in a plane. The wonderful weekend was over and it was going to be back to work tomorrow. “Lukas!” I called out again as a knelt down and lifted up the covers, looked under the bed. I cursed silently, standing and looking over the room searching for the missing pair of the shoe in my hand. I was mad because it was my favorite shoe and I was not about to leave without it. “Lukas!” God is he deaf, I thought to myself.
“What are you screeching about out there?” finally came his response.
“I am not screeching,” I snapped not looking over to him. “Could you come help me find my shoe please.”

“Just give me a minute,” Lukas replied from the bathroom. He had been in there for a good fifteen minutes and should be done with his shower by now.

“Lukas please! I have to go down and say goodbye to Michael and Simone,” I said as I looked behind the sofa. I had to hurry as they were leaving for Chelsea in a few minutes. While Lukas had already said his goodbyes to them and had come back to take a shower, I had not.

“Fine,” I heard him sigh.

“It’s a purple pair and I last saw it near my bag,” I said my whole concentration going into looking in the drawers.

“I found it.”

“Thank goodness…” I couldn’t continue as I turned around to find a wet-half-naked-god- like Lukas. My jaw dropped open before I could stop myself and my eyes wondered down Lukas’s body. His chest, biceps, triceps and many more “eps” were bared for my eyes to soak in. The planes of his chest were perfectly sculpted and his sun bronzed skin was gleaming wet in the morning light. I found myself watching a drop of water makes it’s way down his chest and over his six pack before disappearing under the towel wrapped around his middle. I quickly snapped my dry mouth shut and tore my gaze away from is chest to stare into his blue eyes. I heard myself make a strange little moan in my mouth as I saw his thought laid out in his magnificent eyes. In them I saw a storm of passion. Before I could draw a breath in Lukas was by my side and had me in his arms, the shoes completely forgotten. I steadied myself by placing my hands on his muscular shoulders. I felt the heat from his body and the way our breathing seemed to be labored. My gaze went to his and I saw his eyes drop to my mouth. I parted them in invitation and half closed my eyes as I watched him lower his gorgeous blond head.

“Hey are yo--,” Sarah’s voice broke the spell and we leaped apart. My cheeks went crimson as I looked up to find Sarah, Torsten, and Sylwia in the doorway.

Torsten had a goofy smile on his face, “That’s my boy!”

“Man, get out of here,” Lukas said keeping a firm hold on his towel and strolling to the door. I made sure to keep my eyes on the people looking at us and not Lukas’s tempting ass.

“What?” cried Torsten as he blocked Lukas from closing the door. “You look angry but it’s not our fault you decided to have sex right now.”

“Torsten let’s go,” Sarah said in a weak voice as she pulled his arm to lead him from a fuming Lukas. She had a shocked yet pleased look in her eye.

“Fine. I’m coming,” Torsten mumbled following Sarah down the fall.

“Sorry guys,” Sylwia said with a wink. “Please continue what you were doing.” With that she shut the door and left us in silence. There was a few minutes of awkward silence before Lukas cleared his throat.

“I’m going to finish my shower.”

“Okay,” I said quickly. “I’ll be downstairs.” I grabbed my purse and tried not to run for the door. I was halfway out the door when Lukas’s voice stopped me.

“Aren’t you forgetting something?” he asked with a small smirk. I looked dumbly at him and he lifted my pair of purple heels. I glanced down at my bare feet and then back up at my shoes.

“Oops,” I said blushing. I walked back to him and took my heels from his hands. I accidentally touched his skin and I gasped without thinking. I tilted my head up and found his eyes on me. The storm was still there. I quickly turned and fled the room clutching my shoes to my chest. I fled because of the desire in his eyes. Because I shared it. And because I couldn’t act on it or else my heart was lost forever.

*Lukas POV*

I watched Reyna’s retreating back with a mixture of emotions. I had wanted her in my arms so badly in that moment that if she had not left I would have thrown her onto the bed and not left the room for the rest of the day, to hell with the flight home. But at the same time I tried to tell myself that in a few months she would be thousands of miles away and I shouldn’t give my heart so freely. Your heart?! I scolded to myself. Good god man, you’ve lost your mind. Men weren’t suppose to be the ones that got attached and clingy yet that was what was happening. It took all my will power not to touch her when we were alone or not tear the hands off the guys I’d known for years because they were too near her. It was maddening! I shooked my head and went back to finishing the shower that my wife had interrupted. I tried hopelessly to let my emotions for Reyna wash off my body and go down the drain but my heart wasn’t listening to my mind. Stupid heart!

*Reyna POV*

It was sad to watch Simone and Michael go but I got through it. I did nearly let my melancholy show when Simone said that we should have a coffee the next time she came to Germany. I knew that most likely I would never see her or Michael again and it broke part of my heart. Get yourself together, I had told myself. This is just one of the many goodbyes that you will have to get use to. Lukas joined me soon after they left for Chelsea, along with Sarah, Bastian, Torsten, and Philipp who were all leaving on our flight. After many farewells to all the team members that lived elsewhere in the world and those that were flying back to Germany later, all six of us got in a limo provided by the team to get us to the airport. We arrived with plenty of time to spare and made our way through checking and security in record time.

“Ahh, the privilege of being famous,” Torsten had replied to my surprised look. When I had come from Chicago to Munich I had stayed in lines forever! This was much faster but we did get slowed down once a group of fans recognized the footballers.

“Torsten please can I have your autograph!” cried one fan girl and nearly fainted when he signed her arm.

“Bastian you’re the greatest footballer ever!” cried one woman hysterically and tried to throw herself onto him. Luckily a few security guys came over and managed to pry the fingers of the lady off of Bastian. I tried not to laugh out loud at the look on Sarah’s face and the way these fans were reacting. Of course my smile didn’t last long as the crowd of girls spotted Lukas and me.

“Oh my god! It’s Lukas!!!!” they all cried trying to push past the guards.

“Lukas! Lukas, forget that bitch and marry me!” cried a blonde giving Lukas a seductive wink. Excuse me! I thought my hands wrapping into fists.

“Lukas I can make you much happier!” hollered another blonde reaching out for him to touch his hand. I’d never been this insulted in my life! Lukas didn’t even smile like he usually did to his fans. Instead, he moved closer to me and loosened my fist to take my hand and then leaned in.

“Don’t listen to them,” he whispered in German. “England is notorious for their crazy fans. Don’t take what they say to heart liebling.” The sound of that endearing word on his lips made all my anger fly away and I smiled up at him.

“You have it easy compared to me,” Sarah added turning around to talk to me in German. “When I started dating Bastian you should have heard what they shouted. Not something you want your grandma hearing.”

“Wasn’t an older woman yelling some of those things?” Torsten asked innocently.

“Shut up Frings, that’s beside the point,” Sarah replied.

“Leave her alone,” Bastian came to the defense of his girlfriend.

“Relax you two lovebirds,” Torsten said waving his hand at them. “I was only playing around. Although that lady knew some I’d never even heard of.” We all burst out laughing but were quickly sobered as more fans appeared and the airport security had to call for backup. The twenty minutewalk to our gate took us about an hour because of all the pushing and traffic of the lovesick fan girls and a few fan boys. We finally made it to our gate as the flight attendant was calling for finally boarding. We gave her our tickets and were quickly ushered into the plane to take our seats in first class. No sooner had we buckled in when the plane began to move and make it’s way towards the runway. Torsten sat near the window with Lukas in the middle and me in the aisle seat while Sarah sat closest to me with a magazine in her hands with Bastain beside her chatting away with Philipp who was seated next to him. When we were air born I took out some of my work for Jack and started going through the bills and changing a few things on the script as I listened to Lukas and Torsten’s conversation on, what else, football.

“Barcelona has really been kicking some ass lately and Messi seems to be unstoppable,” Lukas commented.

“Messi, Shmessi, the kid is just that a kid. I could take him on single-handedly,” Torsten said taking a champagne and snack from the flight attendant. Lukas and I declined her offer alchohol but took the snack and she moved to the next passengers.

“You won’t be saying that after you go up against him,” Lukas muttered popping a pretzel into his mouth.

“Not likely. But the team you need to watch out for is Liverpool, with that new striker of theirs…Ferny, no Turkey, that’s not it, I think I said that because I was hungry…”

“Fernando Torres,” I supplied not looking up from my papers.

“Yes! That’s the one, thank you engel,” Torsten replied calling me ‘angle’ his new nickname for me. “Fernando Torres is--.”

“How did you know his name?” Lukas said in a voice that had me lifting my head to stare at him.

“My brother watches football,” I explained confused by the way his eyes were flashing. He had given me that exact look when I had been talking to Cristiano Ronaldo all those weeks ago. Lukas was jealous!

“Fernando Torres also is a babe magnet so I doubt your wife could have forgotten him that easily,” Torsten said rubbing the salt in the wound. “She was probably there to watched all his games and said she liked the team but it was really him she was checking out.”

“I’m about to hit you in the eye Torsten,” Lukas growled eyes glowing with jealously. I opened my mouth to say something but couldn’t seem to form the words. Lukas was jealous of a guy that wasn’t anywhere near us because he thought I found he hot! Did it mean Lukas cared for me? Even a tiny bit.

“You're right Torsten I did do that,” I admitted as Lukas’s head jerked to look into my eyes in anger. “I just did that with Lukas not Fernando.”

“You’ve found yourself a keeper,” Torsten grinned widely as he thumped a pleased Lukas on the shoulder. “Now stop looking like you got a fire under your ass and smile.”

“Hault’s maul,” Lukas swore as he glared at Torsten and then turned to give me a small smile. I gave him a warm one back before turning to my work.

*Lukas POV*

An hour had passed and I was currently listening to some music as Torsten played around with his DVD player. I flipped though a magazine but every so often I would look at Reyna who had switched places with Bastian and was chatting with Sarah and Philipp.

“You know what I don’t get?” came Torsten’s annoying voice.

“I don’t care but I’m sure your going to share it,” I sighed.

“My you are such a smart cookie Mr. Podolski,” Torsten said sarcastically. “What I wonder is how people can have sex in airplane bathrooms.”

“That is a very deep question Torsten,” Bastian teased. “Truly you’ve outdone yourself there.”

“I’m being serious here,” Torsten said giving them each a dirty look. “I mean they’re so small, how would you fit two people comfortably in that tiny space?”

“It’s easy, Torsten,” I replied wanting to move away from this subject.

“Really? Than please share how you would do it mastermind,” Torsten said.

“Just sit the girl on the sink area and you’re fine,” I explained putting the magazine back in the front seat.

“Care to wager on it,” Torsten said raising an eyebrow.

“How the hell would you wager on it?” Bastain demanded turning from his ipod in interest.

“Well Reyna is making her way to the bathroom now,” Torsten responded pointing with his chin at Reyna who was indeed going to the bathrooms. “So all you have to do is join her and have sex in there.”

“Reyna isn’t the kind of person to have sex in public,” I said quickly knowing I had just fallen into a hole.

“Fine then. You set her on the sink, find out if that actually works and stay in there a good ten minutes without the flight attendants catching you,” Torsten challenged. I looked at Bastian and he gave me a warning look. “Scared Lukas. You don’t even have to full out make love to her--although I know you are dying to, ” Torsten taunted. “100 bucks, are you in?”

I knew I was going to regret this but stupid male pride won out over sense, “You’re on.”

“You idiot,” Bastian mumbled.

“So I figure out if the sink thing would work and then stay in there for ten minutes without the crew noticing, right?” I verified as I stood.

“You stupid idiot,” Bastian repeated.

“That’s the bet,” Torsten confirmed with a nod of his head.

“This should be easy,” I replied grinning wickedly. This would give me the perfect excuse to be with Reyna.

“You stupid freakin’ idiot,” Bastian added as I climbed over him and made my way down the aisle. This could be interesting.

*Reyna POV*

I slid the door open and was about to take a step outside when I was pushed gently back and followed by the familiar tall figure of Lukas.

“What are you doing?” I asked surprised as I tried not to tumble over into the toilet. Lukas locked the door before turning around to face me. The room was so tiny that we were mere inches from each other.

“It’s a bet I made with Torsten,” Lukas grinned down at me with his laughing blue eyes.

“And what exactly is this bet?” I asked knowing I wasn’t going to like this.

“Well--,” Lukas’s answer was cut short as turbulence started and I found myself unbalanced and leaned into Lukas. I struggled not to pay any attention to the hard muscles of his body so unlike my soft curves and tried to regain my coordination.

“S-sorry,” I stammered. When I looked in his blue eyes the wild tempest was back. I licked my suddenly dry lips unconsciously and drew his gaze there.

“Reyna,” he whispered in a seductive groan. No longer trying to move away from him, my body melted beside him and I had to grab hold of his upper arm to keep from falling. In one swift motion I was placed onto the sink area of the bathroom and Lukas crashed his lips to mine. I closed my eyes in pleasure as I opened my mouth to his masterful teasing and I took his breath into me and gave him mine back. He moved to stand between my legs as his hand grabbed one of my thighs to bring us closer. I cursed my choice to wear pants when all I wanted was to feel his hands on my bare skin. As if he knew my wishes, Lukas did the next best thing and let his hands wonder under my shirt, caressing the flesh beneath. Lukas lifted his lips from my and I whimpered in protest but those soon turned to pleasure as he bit softly, licked and kissed a trail down my neck. I threw my head back wanting--needing--the feel of his lips on my flesh. I was aflame with passion, my skin burning with the need to have Lukas. Unthinkingly, I reached for his belt knowing that there was no going back and not caring one bit. Lukas seemed to still as he leaned away a little and gazed at me with his perfect blue eyes as his buckle fell away and I reached to his jean button.

Halfway there a knock sounded. It was a rude awakening as I snatched my hand back and Lukas quickly put his belt back on. I hopped from the counter blushing and straitened my shirt before hurriedly flattening my wild hair.

“Hi, can I help you?” Lukas said to the flight attendant, sliding open the door with a calm confidence while I tried not to turn anymore red than I was.

“I’m sorry Mr. Podolski but there is only one person allowed in the lavatories at a time,” the little woman said.

“I understand, I was just helping my wife find her ring, she thought she had lost it,” Lukas said bestowing the woman a disarming smile.

She didn’t look very convinced, “Well have you found it?”

“Yes, we have thank you,” Lukas replied still acting the gentlemen. “Now I think that we will take our seats.”

“Very well,” the flight attendant responded. “Please be careful that you don’t…lose anything again.”

*Lukas POV*

I took a very red Reyna’s hand and circled around the too-smart flight attendant and made my way back to my seat. Reyna didn’t look up at me as she went to sit with Sarah.

“I told you so,” Bastian said as I settled back down into my seat.

“Did you tell them we were in there?” I asked Torsten, knowing he liked to play dirty.

“I didn’t need to,” he grinned. “We could hear your moans from here.” I smirked at him, knowing that if Reyna had heard that she would have died of mortification. “You lost, the crew caught you. Hand it over.”

I reached for my wallet and got out a hundred bucks, “Well worth it.” I caught Reyna’s gaze and a lovely blush appeared on her cheeks. What had just happened had convinced me of one thing: I cared for her more than I had ever thought possible and I was going to fight to win her heart like she had ensnarled mine. “And Torsten, the sink most definitely works.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Always wondered how they do it in movies since i have been on many planes and seen how small they are....anyway it was a great idea and turned it into this chapter!
Hope you liked it!
Comments please:)