Status: Comments = Updates <3

Love's Illusions

Chapter 10: Triple Dates and Handholding

(Okay, fonts are NOT working for some reason! I'm sorry guys! I'm doing my best to figure out what's going on! So for the paragraphs that are in script, flashbacks for the most part, I'll separate them with ##### okay? Just so things don't get confusing. Also, text messages will have - in front of them until I fix the font problem. Okay...so...READ ON! *scampers*)

-

Eyes were on them from the moment they walked through the doors. Gasps, stares, and little whispers. None of the students could believe what they saw. Bill and Tom holding hands?! Everyone wondered if they'd somehow crossed into a parallel universe, but soon realized this was very real.

Tom Kaulitz and Bill Trumper...were a couple!

Bill had a look of confusion across his face as he felt eyes staring through him. Had he forgotten to do his make-up? No, he remembered Simone yelling at him to hurry up while he applied his eye liner. Was his hair frizzy? No, he’d straightened it to perfection after his shower. He had pants on, so that wasn’t it.

“Tom…why is everyone staring at us…?” he whispered, leaning over so no one else would hear him.

“Bill, you’ve hated my guts for two years, and now we’re a couple. Who wouldn’t stare?” he smirked.

“Oh yeah…well it’s still kinda creepy.”

“Just ignore them. They’ll stop eventually.” Tom shrugged as Bill stuffed a few book into his locker.

“I guess so but-” suddenly, Bill was cut off as a certain blonde tacked him against the lockers with his eye twitching.

“Andi, what the hell was that for?!”

“Bill Freaking Trumper! Why didn’t you tell me?!” Andreas screeched, shaking his friend like a rag doll.

“Why didn’t I tell you what?”

“That you’re dating Tom! When did this happen?! But more importantly, why wasn’t I informed?! The BEST friend always gets the news of relationships first! It’s in the rules!”

“Psh. What rules?”

“Only the most important rules ever written! B-F-G-T-K-E-F-N-M-W!”

“What the hell is that?”

“Best Friends Get To Know Everything First No Matter What! Duh!”

“…you SO made that up.” Bill smirked.

“…that doesn’t matter! The point is- Wait what was my point?”

“I should have told you?”

“YES! YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME!”

“Okay okay. I’m sorry alright? I didn’t come over because I was afraid of walking in on you and Chris. AGAIN. And I called you once, but I think you accidently pressed “talk” with your butt while it was in your pocket cause all I heard was moaning and mumbles and I REALLY didn’t want to know what you two were doing!”

A tint of pink rushed to Andreas’ cheeks, remembering the hot make-out session they repeated the day before.

“Oh. Sorry. So…you two are an item…?” he asked to change the subject, pointing to Bill and Tom.

“Uh huh. Oh! That reminds me. Do you and Chris wanna come on a triple date with us?”

“Triple? Bill honey, four people, two couples. That’d be a double date.”

Tom bit his bottom lip to refrain from laughing at Bill’s face, which was doused in annoyance at the repeated comment.

“Yeah I know that. But another couple would be going with us so THEN it’d be a triple date.”

“Oh. Who else would come?”

“Georg and Gustav.” He said quietly.

“They’re finally going public?!”

“Nah. Tom found out yesterday and after his madman ranting I suggested a triple date. We’re going Saturday. It’ll be fun!”

“Ooh! Okay! Totally! I’ll tell Chris. I’ll see you later in English!”

Once Andreas ran off, Tom was left to quirk an eyebrow behind Bill.

“What?”

“…I will never understand you, or your strange friend.” Tom sighed, shaking his head.

“Nope!” he smiled happily.

Tom gently pinned Bill against the lockers, softly pressing his lips to his.

“Mmm.” Was all Bill could manage to “say”, kissing him back.

“You’re gonna make us late for math.” He mumbled, gently tugging at Tom’s lip ring.

“So what? This is WAY better than math!” Tom replied.

“As true as that may be, my parents will kill me if I ditch class.”

“Ugh. Fine.”

- - - - - - - - - -

“How about this?”

“No.”

“This?”

“Uh uh.”

“Fine. This one?”

“No.”

“Tomi! Come on! This is the twelfth shirt I’ve tried on!” Bill wined, stomping his foot.

“Thirteen is considered lucky.”

“Ugh! You’re really lucky you’re hot!” Bill growled, yanking off his shirt and tossing it to the floor before going over to his closet to change. Again.

“I am. Otherwise I’d have no chance with you.” Tom replied, walking up behind Bill as he wrapped his arms around his waist.

Bill smiled to himself, turning around to hug Tom warmly, resting his head on his shoulder. “Yeah you would.” He whispered.

One week. One week they’ve been together, and yet to each, it feels like a year. Or perhaps ten. Feelings have grown. Emotions are strong. This is what they’ve wanted, yet never realized they wanted, for the entire time they’ve known each other.

“Tom?”

“Yeah?”

“…I really like you.”

“Oh really? Well I like you too. Beautiful, smart, funny, adorable. I’m glad you asked me out.” Tom whispered, turning his head to kiss Bill.

A return of the kiss led to more. Another kiss and another. Full blown tongue was next, as Tom traced random designs on Bill’s naked back.

“You like this Tomi?” Bill giggled, pecking his sweet lips, as he slowly walked forward, making Tom walk backwards.

“Mhmm.”

“How about this?” another kiss.

“Oh yeah.”

“And this?” yet again, another kiss.

“Hell yes.”

Before Bill could ask again, with loud squeals, the two went toppling over onto his bed, Bill landing on top of Tom.

“Ooh I definitely like this.” Tom grinned, kissing Bill’s nose.

“We are SO gonna be late.” Bill mumbled through the return of kisses yet again.

“Who cares? This is MUCH better than watching my best friends chew on each other’s tongues.”

“Andi’s gonna kill me.” Bill sang slightly, ending with another giggle.

“Well…if you have a good enough reason for being late…” Tom trailed off as he hooked two fingers into the belt loops on the back of Bill’s red skinny jeans. He would NEVER understand his boyfriend’s sense of fashion.

It took Bill a moment to catch onto Tom’s suggestion, but the moment he did, he grinned and let out a quiet chuckle.

“No. Not yet. But I can imagine it happening in the future.” He replied, resting his head in the crook of Tom’s neck.

“Really?! I thought you would have slapped me or something for saying that.” Tom stated in amazement.

“Nope. You’re too pretty to slap.”

A few moments of silence were shared between the two, the only sounds being their heartbeats and gentle breathing.

“Andreas is gonna skin me alive for being so late Tomi.” Bill sighed, kissing him.

“He’ll have to go through me first.”

“Tom, when Andi’s determined, there’s no stopping him. He would EAT you!”

“Well then, let’s hope I taste good.” He smirked.

Bill smiled, licking and sucking and biting on his neck for a moment, leaving a forming hickey. “You taste delicious. Up here anyway.” He grinned, just as Simone silently came into the room.

“…Alright…Bill I’m going to ignore that last statement…” she stated, making both of them jump in shock.

“God mom, you scared the shit out of us!” he exclaimed.

“Sorry…but Andreas is on the phone. He’s been calling for the last ten minutes!”

“Why didn’t he call my cell phone?”

“He said he called your cell four times!”

Bill quirked and eyebrow, reaching into his front right pocket, revealing his blinking phone. “Four missed calls and three texts.” He muttered, reading the screen.

“That’s weird. I had it on vibrate. I should have felt it ring.” He added, more loudly than his last statement.

“Uhm…Bill...?” Tom grunted, glancing down towards the tents in their jeans.

Bill shoved his phone back into his pocket, and innocently rolled back onto Tom, attempting to hide their erections, but only made it worse as they rubbed together.

“Something wrong?” Simone asked.

“No. Can you go mom? I need to finish getting dressed.”

“Fine fine. But you better get going. Must I remind you of the last time you were late for getting together with Andreas?”

Bill shuttered at the memory. For God’s sake, he’d been half an hour late because he couldn’t find his eye liner.

- - - - - - - - - -

#####

Bill hummed quietly as he straightened his hair, putting the finishing touches to his look. He was almost thirty minutes late to see Andreas, but he’d sent a text as a warning.

He was rather startled when he heard the doorbell ring, and rushed down the stairs, while continually straightening his gorgeous locks.

His jaw fell open when he found three cop cars, five police officers, and a private investigator standing on his porch. It only took him a moment to notice the bleach blonde behind them bawling and wailing his heart out.

“…what’s going on…?” Bill asked, quirking an eyebrow.

“Are you Bill Trumper?” the first officer who’s badge red “Victor Sweets” questioned.

“Urm…yeah. What’s this about?”

“False alarm boys! He’s here and he’s fine!” he called out to the other men and women wearing uniforms.

“Andreas…what…the hell…did you do?” Bill asked sternly.

Immediately Andreas’ head snapped up, his eyes sparking with happiness as the tears stopped.

“BILL! OMG YOU’RE ALIVE!” he screeched, tackling the raven-haired teen to the ground.

“…you didn’t get my text…did you…?”

“Hm? What text?”

Bill rolled his eyes as his friend pulled his phone out of his back pocket, pressing a few buttons.

-“Andi, gonna b late. Sry! <3”

“Oh…my bad…” he grinned like an idiot.

#####

- - - - - - - - - -

Even after five minutes of primping, neither Jr.’s had gone down at all, which was unfortunate for both boys. Just meant they’d be even later.

“Bill are you almost done? Come on, you’ve been in there for an hour!” Tom groaned.

“I’ve been in here for five minutes! And no! I just…have one more thing I gotta do…” Bill muttered, rubbing his fingertips over the painful bulge in the front of his jeans.

He had to take care of it, it was killing him. But fuck, what if Tom were to hear him? But he couldn’t go around strutting a hard-on! This was just one of the reasons he despised his love of tight jeans.

Finally, he just thought “screw it!” tearing his jeans open, grasping his hard length in his hand. As his fingers slid up and down, his arousal made his pace quicken.

- - - - - - - - - -

An almost permanent grin of satisfaction plastered Bill’s lips, as he zipped his jeans back up.

“Why are you so happy?” Tom asked as Bill exited the bathroom.

“I’m excited about the date, that’s all.” He lied.

“…you were jerking off, weren’t you?” he asked with a punk ass smirk.

“No!”

“Yeah you were.”

“Was not!”

“Was too!”

“Was not!”

“Bill, you have cum on your pant leg.”

“What?! I do not! I’m always care- OH! You suck!” Bill exclaimed, realizing he’d just been tricked into admitting it.

“I’m flattered that I make you so horny.” Tom whispered, walking over to Bill to pull him against his chest.

“You’re a dork.” Bill stated simply.

“You love my dorkiness, Billa.”

“No, but I’ve come accustomed to it.”

“Think we should go now?” Tom asked, wrapping his arm around Bill’s waist.

“Let’s.” he nodded happily.

- - - - - - - - - -

The moment they entered the restaurant Bill got worried. Andreas was sitting in the booth with his eye twitching and sipping water while Chris tried to calm him down.

“Andi? What’s wrong?” Bill asked as he and Tom joined them.

“Oh thank God! You’re alive!” he gasped.

“…nothing happened dumbass. I’m clearly fine.”

“You could’ve called or sent me a text! I was worried!” he wined.

“Well I’m sorry okay? I didn’t send you a text because-”

“Because Bill and Tom were getting it on.” Georg cut in with shit eating grin, quirking his eyebrow suggestively.

“We were not!” both boys exclaimed, faces red as tomatoes.

“But you almost did. You both have that look of previous horniness in your eyes.” Gustav added.

“Piss off!” Tom snapped.

“Awe. Tom, if you’re in love with me just say it.”

“Shut up!”

“Uh uh. He’s mine.” Bill stated, looping his arm through Tom’s, as he snuggled up against his chest.

“And you’re mine.” Georg agreed, kissing Gustav.

“…I would say you’re mine too, but I have a feeling it’d ruin the moment…” Andreas whispered to Chris.

“Dude, you ruined it anyway.” Tom laughed.

- - - - - - - - - -

By the time they’d finished dinner, all of them were a bit tipsy from the alcohol they’d shared and were giggling as they split up, and all headed home.

“Finally we’re alone.” Tom stated in relief. Andreas and Chris had kissed each other goodnight and both headed home, but the last thing they’d seen of Georg and Gustav was when they were making-out and stripping while they made their way into the back seat of Georg’s car.

“It was fun though.” Bill replied.

“Definitely. It was hilarious when the waiter hit on me, and then the look on his face when I kissed you.”

“Yeah. Hilarious. Bastard.” Bill muttered.

“Oh calm down. I’m yours and only yours.”

“Bet you never thought you’d say that, did you?”

“Never. But I’m glad I’ve gotten the chance to.”

“I’m glad I was the one you said it to.”

“…so am I.” Tom smiled as they slipped into the front seats of the Escalade.

Bill returned a shy smile, before leaning over and kissing Tom.

Tom groaned as Bill slipped his soft hand around the back of his neck, pulling their lips closer again.

He wrapped his arm around the slightly smaller boy’s waist, deepening the kiss. Letting emotions control their bodies, Tom climbed on top of Bill, reclining his seat.

As the dread head ripped off his boyfriend’s shirt, he felt a pair of hands wander under his super sized T-shirt, against his chest.

“Ooh Billa!” he moaned, his fingers fumbling around the buttons of Bill’s jeans.

Bill’s eyes shot open immediately. “Tomi.” He whispered, pulling back from the kiss.

“Hm? What is it?”

“…n-not ready…” he stuttered.

“Oh. I-I’m sorry Billa. I got carried away. You’re just so beautiful and such a great kisser.”

“It’s okay Tomi. I know. Can you take me home?”

“Yeah. Put your shirt on and we’ll go.”

- - - - - - - - - -

The ride back to Bill’s was horribly awkward for the both of them.

“…I’m sorry Tom…” Bill mumbled.

“Why should you be? You’re not ready to go further. Don’t be sorry about that.”

Bill opened his mouth to reply, but closed it just as quickly, and turned back to stare out the window.

- - - - - - - - -

“Uhm…thanks for driving me back Tomi.”

“No problem.”

Another awkward silence.

“…can I have a kiss goodnight?”

“Of course…”

Bill excitedly closed his eyes to receive a passionate kiss on the lips, but was surprised when he felt Tom’s luscious lips hit his cheek softly.

“Night Bill.” Tom smiled brightly.

Bill just stood there on the porch as he watched Tom’s car disappear in the distance. “Yeah…night Tom…” he sighed, slipping his house key into the lock.

Bill leaned against the inside of the front door, dropping his jacket on the floor next to him. A single tear ran down his pale cheek as he trudged up the stairs to his room. “I think I love you Tom.” He whispered as he sat on his bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I DID NOT split it this time. So it's a little longer. Poor Billa. T.T I love Andi. I really do. He's the hyper/gay/weirdo bestie I always wanted. (I still want). ...RATE HIGH FOR ANDI EYE TWITCH!

Soooo....I have an idea for a TH/CB slash! well...it's an old idea I was gonna use for a TH slash, but still. Post a comment on which you want. TH or TH/CB. And if it's a TH/CB, list the main pairing(s) you'd like!

Um...my mind is blank as of this moment...so I guess that's it. (i'll probably remember something later and hit myself for forgetting -___-)

RATE HIGH, COMMENT, & SUBSCRIBE!