Status: Comments = Updates <3

Love's Illusions

Chapter 11: Strawberries and Hospital Visits

Bill stared up at the ceiling of his room, twisting the edge of his blanket between his fingers. The clock on the table beside him read one twenty-seven am. He'd been lying there since the night before. He'd wasted his entire Sunday waiting for Tom to call him. He never did.

What did he do wrong? He couldn't think of a thing. He'd do anything to stay with Tom.

He tore the sheets off his half naked body, sprinting into the bathroom. Staring at his reflection, another tear escaped his eye. He had to stay with Tom. He'd do anything.

“I'll do anything. Even if it means...losing my virginity...” he sighed.

- - - - - - - - - -

“Bill hurry up or you'll be late for-” Simone cut off, her jaw dropping open at the sight of her son.

“I'm coming mom. Chill.”

“Um...Bill...what uh, what are you wearing?”

“Clothes.”

“Looks more like a second skin to me.”

“What do you mean? What's wrong with what I'm wearing?”

“Ah- Never mind sweetie. You better get going or you'll be late.”

- - - - - - - - - -

“So did something happen after we left Saturday? I mean you've seemed kinda...I dunno, distant.” Gustav asked as his dreaded friend hastily shoved his backpack into his locker.

“No. Nothing happened.” Tom lied, gritting his teeth.

“You sure? I mean-”

“Nothing happened!” he snapped. Immediately his friends shut up. Tom let out a deep sigh. He couldn't get the look on Bill's face a couple days earlier. He looked so hurt. Bill had looked like he was about to cry.

He liked Bill. He really did, and he was beginning to think that maybe he had stronger feelings for him, but he's Tom Kaulitz. He can't go a week without sex. What was he supposed to do if Bill wouldn't give up his virginity?

“Hi Tomi.” Tom immediately stiffened at the sound of the erotic tone of the voice. Arms snaked themselves around his chest from behind, while he felt a warm crotch press against his ass. He suppressed a groan, feeling himself harden. He was sex deprived, he couldn't help it!

“You didn't call me last night.” Bill whispered, rubbing his groin into his boyfriend's ass.

“Bill? What the fuck, you're dry humping me in the hallway.”

“And what exactly is wrong with humping you? You'll be inside me soon enough. I won't get this chance. I have a feeling I'm a bottom.”

“...did Bill just mention us having sex...?” Tom thought, utterly shocked.

“I'll come over tonight, okay?” he beamed.

“For what?”

“You know exactly what.” With a sexy wink and a slight wave, Bill walked off to his first class.

- - - - - - - - - -

The entire day, all eyes were glued to Bill's body. His clothes left practically nothing to the imagination. Even the girls were drooling over the sexy raven-haired boy. But all his admirers kept a distance. Everyone knew to never touch anything, or rather anyone, that belonged to Tom.

But that didn't mean they couldn't admire from afar. But that didn't mean Tom couldn't get jealous of the attention his boyfriend was getting. He shot a nasty glare at any and everyone who even glanced at Bill.

“Billa?” Tom asked, wrapping his arms around the boy's thin waist.

“Huh? Oh, hi Tomi! What's up?” he smiled brightly.

“...well...what's up with you today...?”

“Hm? What do you mean?”

“Bill, look at the way you're dressed. You were humping me in the hallway. You've been acting like a prostitute or something.”

“Gee...thanks Tom. I stayed up all night putting this,” Bill stated, gesturing to his barely clothed body. “together for you. The least you could do is acknowledge me for Christ's sake! I hint that I wanna have sex with you, and you call me a damn prostitute? What the hell?”

“Bill I didn't mean to-”

“Whatever Tom. Psh. Last time I try to do something nice for you.”

“Bill I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that. You were just acting weird today and...”

“And?”

“...and no one's taken their eyes off of you since you walked in. I guess I'm...I just got a little jealous, okay?”

That alone made Bill smile as a light blush crept up his cheeks. “...I made you jealous...?” he asked, rather triumphantly.

“Yeah yeah yeah. Shut it.”

“Awe. But I like teasing you.” Bill pouted, inching closer to Tom.

“And it sucks that you're good at it.” Tom chuckled, lightly pressing his lips against the other teen's.

“I bet I can really suck something else.”

“God. Why do you have to say such sexy things when we can't make-out?”

“Or cuddle.”

“You're really cute.” Tom laughed.

“I know.” Bill giggled, escaping Tom's strong grasp before he had a chance to kiss him.

“Hey!”

“You want this?” Bill smirked, running his hands seductively over his body. Tom's tongue poked out and licked his lips, imagining what was hidden beneath those tight jeans.

“God yes.” he groaned, feeling a familiar tightness in his groin.

“Well...if you want it...you'll have to catch me first!”

Tom gaped in awe as his boyfriend took off running, only to laugh as he ran after him. Bill's long legs gave him a huge advantage over Tom's baggy jeans as they ran right out of the school, not caring about the funny looks they got acting so childish.

“Gotcha!” Tom announced as he pinned Bill down onto the grass in front of the school.

“Meanie.” Bill pouted.

Immediately, Bill's pout was replaced with a grin and soft moan once he felt Tom's lips crash onto his own. Both boys were tempted to blurt out their feelings so badly as they continued making-out. And Bill was very close to doing so. He gently pulled away, and opened his mouth to say it, but instead, another random group of words came from his lips.

“Your lips taste like strawberries.” he whispered, blushing like mad the moment he realized what he'd said.

“Is that a bad thing?” Tom chuckled.

“No way! I love strawberries!”

“Doused in sugar I presume?”

“Yep. Chocolate covered aren't my thing. Never liked the stuff.”

“Freak.”

Bill scowled playfully before kissing Tom's nose.

“Tomi?”

“Yeah?”

“Can we go to your house? I don't' wanna go to the rest of my classes.”

“Bill Trumper is skipping?! Quick! Call 911! Something is seriously wrong!” Tom said frantically, only to receive a painful punch to the gut from his boyfriend.

“Shut up! I've skipped before!”

“Oh yeah, when?”

“...last Tues- when I- it was because- awe fuck it. I haven't skipped!”

“That's because you're a goody goody.”

“I am FAR from a goody goody.”

“Oh I'm so sure.” Tom replied, rolling his eyes.

Bill smirked, as Tom crawled off of him and they sat up. “Don't you wanna know why I got my tongue pierced?” he whispered, playing with the barbell with his teeth.

Tom's jaw dropped.

“You can't be serious.”

Bill didn't answer, he just smirked and stood to his feet. He reached into Tom's oversized jean pockets and pulled out the keys to his Escalade. Tom just stood there a moment imagining what Bill had implied as the black haired beauty made his way to Tom's car.

“W-Wait! Did you really mean that?” he called out, as he jogged after Bill.

- - - - - - - - - -

Bill giggled as Tom pulled him into a death grip once they'd reached the heir's bedroom. “I want you Tomi.” he moaned, grinding his groin against the dread head's. Tom took in a sharp breath in reply, feeling Bill's hard-on press against his thigh.

“Tomi!” Bill squeaked, feeling Tom's hands squeeze his ass tightly.

“Hey, you're the one who was humping me earlier.”

“Shut up. I was not humping you. I was spooning you. There's a slight difference.”

“Whatever. Point is your dick was trying to get up my ass.” Tom stated, thrusting his hips forward, only to come in contact with Bill's.

“Like I said before- ah! -I have a- ooh! -a feeling I'm a b- Mmm! -a bottom.” Bill grunted continually as Tom grasped, squeezed and thrust against Bill.

“Well Billa darling...wanna find out?”

Bill closed his eyes as Tom laid an open mouth kiss to his neck, and began sucking and nibbling on the tender flesh. This was his chance to officially win Tom back. Mark him as his own.

“All I have to do, is tough it out for an hour. Two hours tops. It can't hurt that bad can it?” Bill thought, as his shirt was tugged off. He pulled off Tom's and kissed him sweetly as an approval to continue.

His cock twitched at the sight of Tom's perfect chest. The muscles and tone were beautiful adding to his thin frame. He was honestly almost as thin as Bill.

“You should get your bellybutton pierced. That be hot.” Bill mumbled randomly, as he fumbled to undo Tom's pants.

Tom let out a laugh as his jeans pooled around his ankles, showing off the obvious tent, and small wet spot on the front of his boxers.

Tom pushed Bill gently onto the bed, climbing on top of him, loving the sound of Bill groaning beneath him.

Bill let out an insanely loud moan and arched his back as Tom began palming the boy's crotch. His dick hadn't been touched by someone else since he was fourteen, and it was by Andreas. Yes, the two friends had tried a relationship but both found it to be unappealing. They were meant to be best friends and that's what they'd be till they both dropped dead after being shot in the chest by a rouge vampire in the Bahamas.

Although it sounds stupid, when they were five they'd announced that, that would be how they would die, and they'd die together.

Tom slipped Bill's tighter than skin skinny jeans off and tossed them to the floor, drooling over sight of the equally as large wet spot and bulge in Bill's underwear.

The dirty-blond teen ducked his head down and began to suck on the spot on the black material, moaning in arousal, making little Billa practically hump his face.

“Ooh Tomi I-” Bill stopped, hearing the song “gay boyfriend” ring through his ears. He sighed, snatching his cellphone out the discarded jeans and pressed “talk” as Tom continued licking his briefs. He couldn't exactly find any boxers that worked with his skinny jeans that morning.

“Hell-OH!” he shrieked into the small device as Tom sucked on the black ink on his hip.

“Bill baby?”

“Andi? What's up? I told you I'd be busy after sch- Ooh!”

He'd let a moan slip out as he felt Tom slid two fingers into the waistband of his briefs. He placed his hand on Tom's, and shook his head, only to receive a confused look from Tom.

“You first.” he mouthed with a smirk. Tom was happy to oblige, stripping his boxers off in record time, only to put his attention right back onto Bill.

“I know, I'm super sorry, but I kinda need you right now.” Andi mumbled.

“Huh? With what?”

“I- Chris is in the hospital...” Bill could hear his best friend sob and all his arousal immediately left his body.

“What? What happened?”

“I don't know Bill! He came over to my house, went to the bathroom after a little while, and then ten minutes later, I walk in and find him collapsed on the floor!”

“Oh my God. I'll be right there!” Bill promised, ending the call.

“You have to leave?” Tom groaned in disappointment.

“I'm sorry Tomi. Andi just called and said Chris is in the hospital and I have to go comfort him.”

“Oh, well then put your pants on you horny little spit fuck.”

Bill gasped dramatically, then smacked Tom's bicep when he smirked.

- - - - - - - - - -

“Bill! Oh thank God you're here!” Andreas exclaimed as the two hugged tightly.

“What happened? Is Chris okay?” Bill asked, seeing the continuous tears flow down the blonde's cheeks.

“I don't know! They haven't told me anything!”

Just then the doctor walked out and over to the two friends, Tom standing awkwardly next to Bill. Mostly because he still had a hard-on.

“Are you boys here with Christopher Henderson?”

“Yes, now tell me what the fuck is going on!” Andreas demanded.

“Um...who are you exactly?”

“I'm his boyfriend.”

“Well then I assume you're well aware of his small problem, correct?”

“What? What problem?”

“Oh...dear...” the doctor muttered.

“Sir I think you should come with me for a moment. It's a condition better discussed in private.”

Andreas gave Bill and Tom one last glance before following the doctor down the hall, just out of an earshot of his friends.

“What's going on? What's wrong with Chris?”

“Well...this definitely isn't how anyone would want to find out, but...”

“But what? Tell me dammit!” Andreas stated, getting very worried.

“Christopher is a heroin addict.” the doctor said sympathetically. “And he overdosed. We got him here just in time.”

“...no. No way. Chris isn't doing drugs! He would never!”

“Then please explain how they got into his system.”

Andreas pursed his lips, pushing past the doctor and into his boyfriend's hospital room.

“Dre baby? Oh God it's so good to-”

“Shut up.” Andreas interrupted him.

“Huh?”

“I said shut the fuck up!”

“What's wrong?”

“You're a fucking druggie?!” Andreas screamed.

“...I didn't want you to find out this way...” he mumbled, playing with the hem of his hospital gown.

“What the hell? How could you do this Chris? And really?! In my bathroom?!”

“I...I'm sorry Dre. I mean...you don't understand what an addiction is like.”

“No, I don't. But that didn't give you the right to lie to me.”

“I know it didn't but...”

“But what?”

“But how the fuck could I have told you?! Just walk up to you and say, Hey baby, guess what? I'm a fucking drug addict!? It's not like you would've been cool with it! You would've dumped me and turned me into the police!”

Andreas said nothing, clenching his fists at his sides. “Well at least I don't have to bother doing the second option.”

“So it's over...?”

“What? No way. Of course we'll still go and make-out at my place after you lied to me about using heroin on a regular basis! What would give you that idea?!” he screamed sarcastically, fighting back tears.

Chris said nothing, looking down at his arms, which were covered in needle scars. He hadn't asked for this. It'd just...happened.

- - - - - - - - - -

#####

Chris sat in a fetal position on his bedroom floor, gently rocking back and forth, trying to drown out the sounds of his parents screaming at each other.

“Mommy, daddy...please stop fighting...” he begged, clamping his hands over his ears.

Chris' parents had fought night and day since he was four. His beast of a father was a pathetic alcoholic that hated everyone who didn't have double D's and a breathy voice. Neither him or his mother had either.

To make things worse, he was a violent drunk. Chris had had so many beatings, he actually timed when they would happen to him, as well as his mother. But he lived. He went to school, had friends, and he acted as any normal child would.

His mother had been pregnant. Pregnant with his new baby sister. He couldn't have been more excited. And he couldn't have been more devastated when his mom left. Along with his baby sister. The bitch had left him with an abusive father and nothing to live for. Lovely.

Then one day, shortly after his thirteenth birthday, his friend Jared offered him something. No, not a smoke. Not a beer. Not a joint. A syringe. At first, Chris was clueless to what the substance was while his “friend” prepared his “no-worries” gift.

As Jared tied the elastic band around Chris' arm, he smirked. “Just hold still. You'll feel a little prick, and then all your worries will just...disappear.” he promised.

#####

- - - - - - - - - -

That was how his addiction started. Why the fuck did he listen to Jared? All of this could have been avoided, and yet three years later, he's still on it and can't stop.

“Well? Have anything to say for yourself?” Andreas asked, crossing his arms.

“...only that I'll do anything to get you back...”

“...what?”

“Andreas, I like you. I really like you and I really want us to work! It's definitely not to the point of love yet but I know we'll get there eventually! Please? I'm fucking begging you Dre, please!? Don't give up on me. I'll do anything to be with you.” Chris begged.

“...I need to think about this Chris. I've dealt with people lying to me before but this...this I'll need time to consider.”

“Fair enough. I'll wait for you decision, but just know how sorry and ashamed I am.”

Andreas didn't say anything else as he painfully exited the room. His perfect boyfriend wasn't so perfect. “Out of all the drug addicts in the world...one of them had to be my boyfriend.” he thought as he saw Bill and Tom waiting patiently for him.

“Andi? What's wrong? Is Chris okay?” Bill asked his best friend who had tears dying on his cheeks.

“Yeah...he's...he's perfect...” he lied.

Bill opened his mouth to reply, but shut it when Andreas walked off and out of the hospital.

“...Um...what just happened Bill?” Tom asked.

“I dunno. But I'll talk to him tonight and call you with an update, kay?”

“Sure. But...”

“But what?”

“We never got to finish...you know...” Tom grinned, toying with his lip ring.

“Oh for love of- I'm dating a dirty little man-whore.”

“Awe. Come on Billa. You know you love me.”

“Mmm...maybe...” Bill giggled as Tom chased him out of the ER.

-
♠ ♠ ♠
Well...looks like Bill is determined to keep Tom, eh? Let's see how that works out...

Poor Andi. T.T Chris is pretty damn stupid if I do say so myself.

Alright, I FINALLY know what I'm gonna do with Be Careful What You Wish For. I was gonna make it a full on story, but what with my school starting next Monday, I'm not gonna have much time to work on it. Mostly because I've procrastinated with it for so long. So my plan is to make it a two-shot, MAYBE a three-shot. I'm sorry for those who were excited about the story. Pleasedon'tkillme! *hides with plushies*

Also, for Love's Illusions, since it used to be on another site, has had plenty written beforehand, hence why you guys get new chapter almost every day. I still have 5 or 6 more already done, but they need editing. So once those are posted, time between updates will be extended. Sorry. TT.TT I'm not happy about that either.

Fonts are still not fixed. I sorry.

I've written about half a chapter of a possible TH/CB.
Possible main parings and warnings:
Strify/Bill
Strify/Shin
Kiro/Yu
Bill/Yu
Luminor/Jetsam
Tom/Yu
Georg/Gustav
Georg/Romeo
Andreas/Luminor
Andreas/Tom
(Wow...I have issues for imaging all those...more parings may be added)
Adult Content
Language
Major Character Death (I'm sorry! But it's not one of those surprise, dramatic deaths right when the story gets good. I promise!)
Slash Sex
Drama
Established Relationship
Threesome
Humor
Mpreg
Embarrassment
High School
Hurt/Comfort
Romance
Drugs
Eating Disorder
Heavy Kink
Self Harm
Violence

...WOW...um...Sorry? *squeak* I think I'm in WAY over my head. *faints* But...maybe I could get this started? If you guys want, I could totally give this a shot. Leave a comment giving me encouragement...cause BOY am I gonna need it...O_O

RATE HIGH, COMMENT, & SUBSCRIBE! <3