Status: Comments = Updates <3

Love's Illusions

Chapter 4: Giant Cookies and Mouthwash

“Bill my boy!”

Bill and Tom let out frantic yelps from being startled, and flipped into the fountain whose edge they had been sitting on.

As they surfaced from the two foot deep water they shook it out of their eyes and sat up. Bill leaned back on his hands, spitting out water while Tom just sat there squeezing out his dreads. They both let out annoyed grunts before looking up to see who had scared them.

“Ryan? What the hell are you doing here?” Bill asked in a very aggravated tone.

“I came to get a giant cookie from the food court. Plus…I had to make sure you didn’t strangle Tom with a designer belt. But I see my presence wasn’t needed since you two were about to play some tonsil hockey. Bet you’re glad I made you come aren’t you? Anyway, I better go. See you Monday lovebirds.” Ryan explained cheerfully before walking off, nibbling on his cookie.

Bill rolled his eyes and laughed, but stopped when he turned to look at Tom, who did not have a very pleased expression on his face.

“…you only came because he made you…?” he asked, actually sounding very hurt.

“No! Well…yes, sort of. I mean at first I wasn’t going to, but he said I should go and give you a shot, but I still wasn’t sure, but Andreas convinced me to go. And I’m really glad I did because I had a lot of fun with you today.” Bill assured him.

“Whatever Bill. Get your own ride home.” Tom snapped, climbing out the water.

“Tom what did I do?”

Tom just shook his head, biting his cheeks so he wouldn’t say anything and left.

Bill just continued to sit in the water with a very confused expression on his face. “What just happened?” he asked quietly, as he pulled himself to his feet. Boy was he happy that his phone and make-up was waterproof!

He boots squeaked obnoxiously as he walked, holding his bag of jeans. The second he got outside he shivered, the wind making his soaked clothes send goose bumps all along his body. He quickly pulled out his phone and went to speed dial one.

“Andreas?”

“Bill, what’s wrong? Why are your teeth chattering?”

“Long story. I need you to come pick me up. I’m at the mall.”

“What happened to Tom?”

“…I don’t even know. I’ll explain later. Just pick me up. I’m freezing my ass
off!”

Bill leaned against the wall of the store, irritated as hell. What had he done to make Tom so angry? He couldn’t even smoke away his anger since the pack had fallen into the water with him, as well as the lighter.

“I can’t believe I almost kissed him!” he gasped.

Finally he saw Andreas’ blue SUV pull in front of him. He hopped into front seat rubbing his arms, trying to warm himself up.

Andreas just stared at him with a baffled expression.

“…what the hell happened?” he finally got out as he pulled forward.

“S-Skinny jeans. S-Smoothies. Scars. F-Falling. Ryan. Tom l-leaving.” Was all Bill managed to stutter as he cranked up the heater.

“We’re stopping at Starbucks on the way, but the second you change we’re going to my room, and you’re gonna explain EVERYTHING.” Andreas demanded. Bill only nodded as his body attempted to warm itself up.

- - - - - - - - - -

“Mmm.” Bill hummed as he sipped his sugar enhanced “coffee”. Really it wasn’t even considered coffee anymore.

“See Bill. I knew you’d have fun with Tom if you gave him a chance.” Andreas smiled. Bill had just explained his day to him, but he’d so far left out what happened after they’d shared their cotton candy.

“Yeah, but after we fell into the fountain, hence why I found pennies shoved up my ass, Tom got all pissed and stormed off.”

“Why?”

“Well…Ryan mentioned that he’d sorta “forced” me to go with Tom and that you really convinced me to go, and he got really mad and just left. What did I do Andi?” Bill asked, tugging the blanket around him.

“I think he’s a little hurt. You guys seemed like you were sort of bonding and having a really good time together. He thought that you’d gone because you wanted to, not because Ryan and I told you to. In a way he felt you were obligated and I think anyone would be hurt by that Bill.”

“But I’ve done a few things with him before when he knows I didn’t want to do it either. Why is this time any different?”

“Well, did anything else happen that you haven’t told me?”

Immediately what they were doing before they plummeted into the water popped into his head, making him blush. Andreas saw the hint of rosiness in his friend’s cheeks and quirked his eyebrow.

“Alright spill. What did you do?” he sighed, crossing his arms.

“...we sorta almost…kissed…” Bill mumbled, whispering the last word. But Andreas heard it as if he’d screamed it through a megaphone.

“BILL TRUMPER!? YOU WERE GONNA KISS TOM KAULTZ?! WHAT HAPPENED TO NEVER IN A MILLION BILLION GAZILLION YEARS?!” he screamed, practically pouncing on Bill.

“I don’t know! We sort of got swept up in the moment! It didn’t happen though!”

“…But you wanted it to! Oh my freaking God! You like him don’t you?!”

“NO! Andi I do not like him. He’s obnoxious and rude and annoying and totally cocky. He’s a foul mouthed, sex addicted, horny bastard who’s gonna end up owning a strip club someday and”

“And you like him.”

“No Andi. I don’t, nor will I ever. I feel bad about upsetting him but I will never, not ever have feelings for that spoiled rich kid.” Bill stated firmly.

“Fine. But there’s no use denying it.” He sighed, taking a sip of his own coffee.

“Whatever. But I will call and apologize.” Bill pulled out his phone, and after putting in the number, put it to his ear.

“Hello?” a very unhappy voice answered.

“Um hey Tom. It’s Bill.”

“…what do you want?”

“I just wanna apologize for earlier. I didn’t mean to upset you or anything. I did have a lot of fun. But do you honestly think I would have just said yes without someone else giving me a good reason to go?” Bill asked, trying his best not to sound smart ass-y.

“…yeah. I did Bill. You don’t understand how much it meant to me that you said yes. I understood that right now you didn’t want to be in a relationship with me so I stepped back. I just wanted a chance to be your friend and I thought maybe you wanted to be mine. I hoped that maybe once we developed a friendship that we could shoot for something more. But I guess that’s not gonna happen if you don’t even wanna let me give you a ride to the mall without someone else telling you to.” Tom said, his voice making Bill picture the look on his face.

“Tom I didn’t”

“No. You didn’t and you don’t. I don’t feel there’s anything more to say, so goodbye Bill. I’ll see you Monday at school. I’ll stop bothering you.”

And with that final statement, the dial tone rung through Bill’s ear. Bill just stared at the phone, not knowing how to take what had just been said.

“Well? What did he say?” Andreas questioned.

“Uhm…I think he hates me now…”

- - - - - - - - - -

“Holy shit I’m nervous!” Andreas exclaimed as his body trembled in the passenger seat of the SUV.

“Obviously. Why do you think I’m driving? Your hands are shaking so bad you’d turn us from studs in jeans, to duds in trees.” Bill smirked as he pulled into the parking lot of the movie theater.

It was Saturday night, which held Andreas’ first date with Chris, and it wasn’t at all possible for him to be any more nervous.

“Look, there they are. Just be yourself and everything will go great. Chris couldn’t say yes faster when I told him you wanted to go out with him. I’ll even refrain from making-out with Robbie until the previews are over and the lights go off, okay?” Bill assured him.

“Yeah. You’re right Bill. Just be myself and hope for the best.”

“Ready?”

“Ready.”

The two stepped out of the car and made their way over to their dates. Bill happily wore his new lime green skinny jeans, a tight black T-shirt with a picture of an iPod touch on it, black boots, and of course a bit of silver jewelry, keeping his hair down. He looked like the flattest, prettiest girl ever born.

Robbie kept it simple, with sneakers, skinny jeans, and a red graffiti shirt. Chris wore faded jeans, sneakers, and gray T-shirt, illuminating his bright green eyes.

“Hey guys. Ready to go in?” Chris smiled.

“Let’s go.” Bill replied, as Andreas nodded with a smile.

“You look great.” Chris complimented Andreas as they made their way inside after buying the tickets.

Andreas tried to hide his blushing cheeks as he mumbled, “You too.”

Meanwhile behind them, Robbie and Bill had already gotten comfortable with each other. Robbie had his arm wrapped around Bill’s waist why they laughed quietly at something they’d overheard a mother tell her little boy about not staring at the lady, otherwise known as Bill.

They sat down four rows down from the top. It went Robbie, Bill, Andreas, Chris. Mostly so that Bill could wipe up Andreas’ drool if he started staring at Chris.

Since they’d arrived ten minutes early, the previews hadn’t even started yet, so Bill silently encouraged Andreas to start up a conversation with Chris. “So Chris…um…what do you like to do for fun?” he asked nervously, fiddling with his tie.

“Not much. Hang out with friends, listen to music, the usual. You?” he replied with a smile. The smile alone calmed his nerves a bit.

“Same. Mostly I just hang out with Bill.”

“Just?” Bill piped in, looking slightly insulted.

“You know I love you, Bill.”

“Yeah yeah, fuck you.”

“And there you have it. The sweetest teen in the world.” The blonde rolled his eyes, earning a smack from his friend ad a chuckle from his date. Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad after all.

- - - - - - - - - -

By the end of the movie, Andreas and Chris had really hit it off. Their date couldn’t have gone better. Not to mention the multiple times their hands met in the popcorn bucket. On the other hand, Bill had found his date with Robbie to be rather uncomfortable.

When he put his arm around his shoulders, it was no problem. Bill immediately scooted closer and leaned against him like he’d done on tons of other dates. When he ran his fingers up and down his neck, it was okay. A little weird but Bill had felt it before. But when Robbie’s hand found its way onto Bill’s leg, slowly creeping up towards his crotch, he definitely wasn’t enjoying himself anymore. He excused himself to go to the restroom, when in reality he just hid in the stall for five minutes. He was a flirt, but he didn’t like being felt up in public.

- - - - - - - - - -

To Bill’s relief, the movie ended, to Andreas’ disappointment, the movie ended. Robbie and Chris escorted the two friends back outside to their car, keeping their distance for their goodnight’s.

“I had a lot of fun.” Andreas smiled.

“Me too. Too bad it’s over.” Chris replied with a slight blush.

“Yeah.” He sighed.

“So…do you wanna go out again next Friday?”

Andreas perked up big time and couldn’t nod faster.

“Great! So can I get your number?” he smiled as they handed each other their cell phones and exchanged numbers.

“There. So I’ll see you at school?”

“Yeah. But…one more thing.”

“Hm? What is-” he started to say, but was surprisingly cut off by a pair of lips attaching themselves to his. Chris pulled back a few seconds later, hoping to see Andreas’ reaction. He just stood there with a dumb grin on his face and let a giggle escape.

“I’ll see you at school.” Chris smiled, giving him one last peck on the cheek before leaving.

Meanwhile, Bill and Robbie were a few feet away working on their goodnights.

“I had fun tonight. We should do this again sometime Bill.” Robbie purred as he held Bill against his chest and stroked his hair.

“This guy is a total creep! But this is for Andi. Just a few more minutes and then I can go to sleep.” Bill thought.

“Um yeah. Me too.” He lied.

Robbie smirked, as he leaned in, aiming directly for Bill’s lips again. At the last moment, Bill turned his head, making the lips hit his cheek. He made a deep sigh and gave Bill a very angry and annoyed look when he pulled back.

“Right…so…I’ll see you at school?” Bill smiled innocently.

“Yeah. See ya.” He said, still grinning, before he walked off, leaving a very disturbed Bill.

“So how did it go with Chris?” he asked once he and Andreas climbed back into the car.

“Amazing! Fantastic! Couldn’t have gone better! He kissed me! And we’re going out again this Friday! Ugh, best night of my life! Thank-you so much for convincing me to go!” he squealed, hugging his best friend.

“No problem Andi. What are friends for?”

“So how did things go with Robbie? You need some mouthwash?” Andreas smirked.

“No. I didn’t blow him. I didn’t even let him kiss me. The guy’s a creep. Worst date ever.” Bill groaned as he pulled out of the lot.

“And yet he somehow seemed familiar.” He thought, furrowing his brows in confusion.

“Sorry Bill. But thanks for putting up with him for me. I know you didn’t wanna come because you’re still thinking about Tom, but it meant a lot.”

“I was not thinking of Tom!” he denied.

“Whatever you say.” He smiled as he turned up the radio.

Bill looked back to the road, with a worried look on his face. He was still thinking of Tom, but he didn’t know why. He certainly felt guilty for hurting him, but it wasn’t his fault he didn’t like him that way! He could never like Tom. Now he was realizing that he could possibly put up with being his friend, but boyfriend? That’s too farfetched for Bill. It’d never happen unless a baby with wings shot him in the ass with an arrow.

-
♠ ♠ ♠
I wanted to wait, but I was bored so I edited this chapter and posted it. BE GRATEFUL THAT I HAVE NO LIFE! T.T

Poor Tomi. Fuck you Ryan. -__- But did you guys honestly think I'd get them together in the fourth chapter? I mean, I've already written out parts for a SEQUAL! OH YEAH! IT'S A LONG ONE! WOOO!

Robbie scares me...he's hot...but he scares me...O.O

If anyone caught the hint in there, post a comment or send me a message on your guess!

Please Rate High, Comment, And Subscribe! <3