Status: Comments = Updates <3

Love's Illusions

Chapter 7: Reservations and Titantic

Comfortable chat chit was shared during the ride to the restaurant, both glad there wasn't an awkward silence to start off the night.

Once they arrived, they were both laughing over their conversation. Nerves were nonexistent anymore.

“Reservation under Kaulitz.” Tom told the usher, his hand still firmly clenching Bill's.

“Ah yes! Mr. Kaulitz, it's a pleasure to have you dine here. What's the occasion? Normally when you come here your parents are celebrating making another billion or something.” the woman replied.

“I finally got this angel to go out with me.” Tom answered, a slight smirk tugging on his lips as he looked at Bill.

Bill gave a gentle smile, trying to hide his face behind his perfectly done hair to hide his insane blushing.

“And a beautiful one at that. Right this way sir.”

- - - - - - - - - -

Tom bit his lip to hide his laughter as he watched Bill try to read the menu. It was all in French so he could understand the boy's confusion, but he had the most adorable look on his face. His eyebrows furrowed, and his tongue slightly sticking out in concentration was killing Tom. He was just too precious.

“...do they have like a kid's menu or something? I can't read any of this!” Bill complained.

Tom chucked as he glanced back down at his own menu. “Well...you could try the sweet breads.” he suggested.

“What's that?”

“Brain.” he smirked.

“Ugh! That's disgusting!” Bill scowled, looking once again at the strange words.

“Alright alright. I'll get you my usual.”

Bill nodded as Tom placed their order in perfect French, the waitress taking the menus with her.

“So you speak French? That's new.” Bill stated, spinning the ice cubes in his water glass with a straw.

“Had to learn. Mommy dearest said it was that or ballet.” Tom replied.

“Awe. Too bad. I would have loved to see you in the Nutcracker.” Bill replied in fake disappointment, pouting just the slightest bit.

“Oh please! Me and tights don't mix.”

“And how exactly would you know this? Have a secret fetish to reveal Tomi?”

“You. Wish. My older cousin would make me play dress up with her when we were kids. I always got stuck as Petunia, the fairy queen.” Tom grumbled.

Bill rolled his lips between his teeth to refrain from having a laughing fit over that piece of information, although letting a few giggles escape here and there.

When their food arrived, Bill stared at the strange dish with a questioning look.

“There aren't any organs in this are there?” he asked, poking something yellow and squishy with his fork.

“Nope. Completely organ free. I promise.” Tom replied.

This food...he was completely unsure of. “...well I guess it’s worth a...did my food just move...?” Bill thought.

After about five minutes of poking, stabbing, and cutting the food on his plate, he finally dove in and put a fork full into his mouth. Tom could have sworn there were stars in Bill's honey-caramel eyes as his taste buds screamed joyfully. It was delicious!

“Good?” Tom asked as he saw the happiness in his date's eyes.

“Breathtaking.” was all he could say, only making Tom's smile widen.

- - - - - - - - - -

Meanwhile, back at the Kaulitz residence, a little excitement was going on.

“Should we really keep doing this? I mean...what if he figures it out?”

“We've been doing it here for nearly two years. Why would he suddenly grow a brain and find out?”

“I dunno. I guess I feel a little guilty about it.”

“You shouldn't. It’s harmless. We can't do at your place and we can't do it at mine. This is our escape I guess you could say.”

“True. So shouldn't we get to it? We have roughly...two hours. Tops.”

Georg smirked, pinning his lover of two years back against the wall, and aggressively attacked his lips with his own. Gustav let out a moan of approval, as their tongues fought for dominance. They did feel bad about everything deep down. I mean, what if you were taking advantage of your friend's absence, just to use his bed to have sex with your secret boyfriend? Anyone would feel guilty about it. After the arousal that is.

As the fell onto the bed, bodies bearing no clothing, Georg reached into the drawer in the table by Tom's bed, happy to find his lube and condom stash.

“With or without tonight Gusti?”

“With. I don't wanna get cum all over the sheets again and have to lie to the maids.” he replied as Georg handed him a condom and rolled it onto his erection.

Georg let out a stiff moan as Gustav's length was thrust into his body. “Harder…” he gasped as waves of pleasure swept over the teen’s body. His partner did as commanded, rocking the bed as it knocked against the wall.

A pleasurable scream escaped Georg’s lips as Gustav pounded against his prostate. Again and again and again, the electric shock of pleasure shot through his body like a bolt of lightning.

Soon enough, both boys screamed in ecstasy as they felt that all too familiar feeling. “So close…” Georg whispered, and within moments, his cum covered both their chests. He had been so horny that day he didn’t even have to touch himself.

Gustav didn’t take long to follow. Three more thrusts and he reached a powerful orgasm, filling the condom.

He collapsed onto his lover, as they both basked in the afterglow, their bodies covered in a thin layer of sweat.

- - - - - - - - - -

“I didn’t know ice cream could taste that amazing! Best dessert ever! But why wouldn’t you let me see the check?” Bill asked, as he and Tom exited the restaurant, hand in hand.

“Because you would have fainted.” Tom replied with a smirk.

Bill stuck out his tongue at his date, then began to play with his piercing with his teeth.

“Doesn’t feel like it should be over already…” Bill sighed.

“It doesn’t have to be. You could come over to my place.”

Bill looked at him, an eyebrow raised, pretty much giving him a “not a chance I’m gonna have sex with you” look.

“I won’t do anything. We can just watch a movie. I have a flat screen in my room. No undressing, no sex, no nothing. I promise.” Tom explained.

“Well…okay. But I need to be back by midnight.”

“Great. Let’s go.”

- - - - - - - - - -

Even though Bill had expected Tom’s house to be huge, considering his family’s wealth, he was still amazed at the size. He couldn’t even guess how large the mansion was. All he knew was that if he didn’t stick with Tom, he’d get lost within its halls and die of starvation.

As they entered the home, immediately maids and butlers came to Tom, asking him if he needed this or that.

“No thanks we’re good. We’ll be in my room.” He stated, waving them off as they started towards the stairs.

- - - - - - - - - -

“Mmm. Amazing as always.” Georg moaned, as he and Gustav shared a passionate kiss.

“Gets better every time baby.” He replied.

Just as they were about to continue, they froze, hearing voices not far down the hall.

“Don’t worry. You’ll definitely get used to the maze that is my house.”

They immediately recognized the voice as Tom’s and frantically began to straighten out the bed and yank on their clothes.

“What the hell?! He’s not supposed to be back yet! What time is it?!” Gustav whispered, yanking on his jeans.

“…ten! Shit!”

“I told you to keep track of the time dipshit!”

“Shut up and get in the closet before he sees us!”

The two scrambled into the closet and closed the door just before Tom opened the door, while he let out a laugh, looking behind him.

Their jaws dropped open when they saw Bill come in behind him, holding his hand and laughing as well.

“So what movie do you wanna watch?” Tom asked.

“I dunno. Go anything other than porn?” Bill replied, a smirk toying on his lips.

“Hm…I might…but I’m going to have to check.”

They settled on Titanic for some odd reason and sat themselves down on the edge of Tom’s bed.

As the movie dragged on, the G’s sat in the closet in annoyance, waiting for a chance to escape, while Tom sat next to Bill, debating off if he should make a move or not. The date had gone perfect and he didn’t want to ruin that, but he was oh so tempted to put his arm around Bill.

Bill just sat there attentively watching the movie. He loved Titanic even though half the time he watched it he cried. He hoped this wasn’t one of those times.

As time went by, Bill’s eyelids started to droop as he struggled to keep them open. Secretly all night he had wanted Tom to make a move. Nothing serious or inappropriate, just something like a peck on the cheek or to put his arm around his waist.

Around eleven, Bill’s body started shutting down, telling him it was physically exhausted. He uncontrollably scooted over, and leaned his head on Tom’s shoulder, looping his arms around Tom’s.

Tom blushed slightly when he saw Bill clinging onto him, fast asleep. He didn’t think it was possible, but Bill looked even more adorable when he slept.

- - - - - - - - - -

Bill’s eyes fluttered open to an unfamiliar sight. That wasn’t his ceiling. His bed was not this comfortable. Where the hell was he?

He slowly sat up, looking around the room in utter confusion. Once he saw the flat screen, he realized this was Tom’s room. Which meant this was Tom’s bed. Why the hell was he in Tom’s bed?! He nearly jumped out of his skin when his eyes locked on the mess of dreads lying on the other side of the bed.

He gasped when only dirty thoughts ran through his head of what could have happened. His hesitantly lifted the sheets off of his lap, relieved to find his pants still on and buttoned. His shirt was gone, which he wasn’t too happy about though.

He swallowed hard as he looked at Tom. He slowly, ever so slowly pulled the sheets down from the sleeping Tom, hoping to find him at least half clothed, and almost jumped for joy when he found he still had his boxers on.

A muffled groan came from the boy as he started to stir, startling poor Bill, who slid back into his place on the other side of the large bed. He grumbled something untranslatable as he sat up and rubbed his eyes.

He turned and jumped a bit, not expecting to find that Bill was already awake.

“Bill? How long have you been up?” he asked.

“A couple minutes I guess. How did I get under the blankets?”

“You fell asleep against me during the movie. I didn’t wanna wake you up so put you to bed. I took off your shirt cause I thought you’d be more comfortable.” Tom explained as he slid out of the bed and stretched his arms above his head.

Now Bill felt a little guilty for suspecting Tom of doing something. He was just being considerate. But immediately, the guilt was replaced with embarrassment. If Tom had taken his shirt off, that meant he’d seen his nipple piercing, which he’d conveniently worn that night, and the top portion of the star tattoo on his hip that peeked out of his jeans.

“Thank-you.” He mumbled as he tried to hide his flushed cheeks. Which only became darker as his eyes locked on Tom’s well toned upper body. Why the hell would he hide that under the parachutes he calls clothes?

“No problem. You up for some breakfast?” Right as he said that Bill’s stomach growled loud enough for both boys to hear, making Tom laugh. “I’m guessing that’s a yes?”

“I’d love it but- Oh shit. Shit! Shit! Shit!”

“What’s wrong?”

“I fell asleep! Mom and Andreas are gonna kill me!” Bill exclaimed as he yanked on his shirt and grabbed his cell phone. “Six missed calls and fourteen text messages!?” He thought.

“Don’t worry. Just let me get dressed and I’ll take you home.” Tom stated, as he started towards his closet.

“Fuck! Georg he’s coming over here!” Gustav whispered. The two friends had fallen asleep around eleven thirty the night before, missing their chance to escape. And now they were about to be caught red handed.

“No! No time! I’m already dead!” Bill whined, grabbing Tom by the arm. The G’s let out sighs of relief as Bill started dragging Tom to the door.

“I don’t think you’re mother with appreciate a guy in his boxers driving her son home after he went missing for a night. Think about Billa. It isn’t possible not to have dirty thoughts with that evidence.” Tom smirked, as he pulled Bill back over to the closet, making Georg and Gustav worry yet again.

“Ugh! Tomi!” he moaned, as Tom grabbed the closet handle.

The two boys could only hold their breath as they prepared for their secret to be known as the door began to be opened.
♠ ♠ ♠
Everyone thank (SuicidalBill)! Cause...otherwise I would have waited a few days to post this. Sorry about fonts and everything. I ment to mention this a few chapters back, but for some reason the fonts and shit aren't working for me. T.T

How would you guys like a Cinema Bizarre fic? (Slash of course ;) Cause dats how I roll.)
Either a CB slash, or a CB/TH slash! PICK ONE! And leave a comment telling me what you'd like, cause I want to do a CB fic.

I'm gonna try to post a one-shot within the next few days, but...life hates me, so idk.

RATE HIGH, COMMENT, & SUBSCRIBE! <3 *hands out Tomi plushies*