‹ Prequel: Cheese and Lamposts

Lamps and Cheeseposts

Trouble in Paradise?

Okay, so I know that it's literally been years. But I finally have an update for you. If you've read my story, and read this, and like it, PLEASE comment to let me know if it's worth posting another update. I have the rest of the story almost completed now and would love to share it, but don't want to waste anyone's time, including mine. Well, without further waiting, let's get on with it. For your viewing pleasure, ladies and gentlemen, chapter 20 of Lamps and Cheeseposts. :)

*Billie’s P.O.V.*
I woke up the next morning to find that Bekah was still asleep. Her head was resting on my chest so I slid out from underneath her carefully and pulled the covers over her again. She stirred a little but just rolled over and was again fast asleep. I pulled on some boxers and walked into the bathroom and started the shower. Once I was done with that, I ran the towel through my hair to dry it a bit and then wrapped it around my waist and walked back into the bedroom and locked the door. I found Bekah lying in bed, staring at the ceiling.
“Popcorn ceilings are cool, huh?” I said obviously bringing her out of her daze.
“Huh? Oh, yeah,” she said laughing. “So what are we doing today?”
“Relaxing,” I said with a smile as I went to lie down on the bed beside her.
“Oh,” she cooed. “Relaxing how? Like this?” she said as she rolled to her side and started kissing my neck.
“Mmm, yes. I like this kind of relaxing,” I smiled.

*Amy’s P.O.V.*
I woke up and decided to call Bekah to see what we were doing today so I could call Mike and Taylor to let them know. I dialed her number and the answering machine picked up.
“Hey, you’ve reached Bekah and Billie. We’re staying at my mom’s for the night so you can reach us there or on Bekah's cell.”
So then I decided I would try Bekah's cell.
“Hello?” she answered out of breath.
“Hey! Why are you so out of—wait, did I call at a bad time?” I asked realizing the most probable reason for her being out of breath.
“Um, no, it’s okay. We were…finished,” she answered awkwardly with a laugh.
“Alllllright, umm…so what are we doing today?”
“Well, Billie and I are just relaxing so if you wanna come over…”
“Alright, sounds good. I’ll call Taylor, and then Mike and I will be over in a little while,”
“Alright cool. Bye!”

*Bekah's P.O.V.*
“Well, I guess we should get up and get dressed now,” I said to Billie who was just lying in bed with me.
“But I don’t wanna,” he said in a childish voice.
“We can take a shower,” I suggested.
“Hmm, even though I’ve already taken one, I could go for another one right now,” he smiled.
“Yeah, that’s what I thought. Come on,” I said grabbing his hand as we ran across the hall to the bathroom in case his mom was already awake. Once we were finally done we went back to his old room and got dressed. I went back to the bathroom to put my makeup on and fix my hair in a sloppy bun while Billie went to the living room to see what movies we had. Once I walked into the living room, I saw Mike and Amy sitting on the couch.
“Oh, hey guys. I didn’t know you were already here,”
“Yeah, we just got here,” answered Amy.
“I thought all of these movies were at our apartment?” Billie asked pulling out a stack of 80s movies.
“They are, I made copies of all of them to leave here for whenever we have days like this,” I explained smiling.
“Okay, let’s see, Pretty in Pink? Chick flick,”
“Pretty in Pink is amazing!” I said defensively.
“The Breakfast Club?” Billie asked.
“She’s made me watch that like a million times!” Amy said rolling her eyes.
“Bender is hot!” I retorted as Billie shot a glance at me. “What? He’s old now anyway,” I added laughing.
“Fast Times at Ridgemont High?”
“Yeah, let’s watch that,” Mike said.
“Okay,” Billie agreed.
“I haven’t watched that in a while,” Amy said as I grabbed the movie and put the DVD in. A little while after we started the movie, Taylor and Tré showed up.
“Oh no,” Taylor said rolling her eyes at the movie.
“I love this movie!” Tré exclaimed.
“Shh!” I hushed as they sat down.

Once the movie was over, we just sat around talking.
“Did you two stay over here last night or something? I noticed your bags,” Mike commented.
“Yeah,” Billie answered.
“You had sex, didn’t you?” Amy asked as Billie and I started laughing. They all took that as a yes.
“So are you just making it a tradition to have sex here every Thanksgiving night?” Amy asked as Ollie walked into the room.
“Probably, and if that’s the case, I'm going to have to sound proof my room,” Ollie said. I blushed and then she added, “It’s okay. I don’t really mind. I would just prefer that you kept it down,”
“Sorry, I tried,” Billie said.
“Yeah…sorry,” I added, still blushing a bit.

*Billie’s P.O.V.*
I had just gotten done shopping at the mall for Christmas presents when I pulled up to the apartment. I walked inside and put all the bags down and then walked to the bedroom. I noticed a duffel bag on the bed when Bekah walked out of the closet with an armful of clothes and tears streaming down her cheeks when she finally spoke.
“I’m leaving.”