Status: Brand new. Let me know what you think.

She Was The Challenge He'd Been Waiting For.

The Girl's A Straight Up Hustler

Kara smiled at the girl sitting across from her. Isabella had quickly become a good friend to her, and while the girl was terribly inexperienced, she was a great listener. She couldn’t really get advice from her, nor could she ask about her own experiences, but the moral support was always nice. Isabella didn’t really realize how unhelpful she was being, and tried her best to do whatever she could. Kara didn’t mind it though.

“I think Alex really likes you.”

It was true. If Alex hadn’t, he would have given up on Isabella after two months. He would never be in a relationship with a girl if she wasn’t giving it up. He did like Isabella, but a lot of it was for the chase.
Kara didn’t know that, and neither did Isabella. In fact, even his friends were convinced that their relationship was the real thing. For the most part, it was.

“You think?”

“Yeah.”

“He makes me feel all weird, Kara… like I can’t breath or, like… like there’s something in my stomach.”

“He makes you nervous?”

“No, its something else… its like… like, I’m going to have a heart attack or something. Its like my heart is in my throat and constricting my breathing….”

“I think you’re in love with him.”

“In love with him?!”

“Yeah.” The brunette smiled widely. “Its so cute.”

Isabella sat silently for a minute, pondering the idea.

She’d never really thought of love. The idea was lost in the movies she watched or the books she read, but she’d never considered experiencing it. She wasn’t totally sure what it was, or if this was just a higher level of attraction. She was definitely attracted to Alex… she liked everything about him. His smile, his cute little dimples, the way he raised his eyebrows or scrunched up his face…. But did she LOVE him?

“I-it’s a lot to consider.” The younger girl admitted.

“Yeah… I suppose it is.”

“Well, what about you and Rian?”

“Oh, I knew I loved him within two weeks of dating.”

The blonde smiled softly.

She didn’t know if there was anyway she and Alex could be anything like Rian and Kara were. But the idea was nice. She just couldn’t really comprehend the seriousness of it.

What love actually meant was something she couldn’t understand. She tended to not understand human emotion or body language. Still, when Alex held her, there was no way she couldn’t understand it meant he cared.

“A-Alex,” Isabella stumbled over his name as his lips met her neck.

Her parents were out at some charity event and wouldn’t be back till late. Alex had taken that to his advantage, of course. She didn’t know if she was totally comfortable with the way he was taking steps forward.

“Is something wrong?” He asked, beginning to pull her shirt up to reveal her stomach.

“Are we moving too fast?”

“I don’t think so.”

Isabella bit her lip.

She didn’t understand what was happening. What all of this amounted to or what it could be. Isabella didn’t understand how she felt about Alex so these new emotions she was feeling scared her. But she trusted him, right?

He’d never do anything to hurt her. The poor girl had no idea what these emotions were or how to handle everything she was experiencing due to being with Alex. They had only been together for two months; this wasn’t anything she’d even thought she’d experience.

“What are you thinking about?” He asked quietly.

Isabella didn’t meet his eyes; she couldn’t understand the way he was looking at her. All she wanted was to know what was going on in his head. Did he feel as strongly about her as she did about him? Was he having trouble thinking about anything aside from her as she did with him?

“I really, really care about you.” Alex spoke quietly, his lips touching the spot on her neck that made her weak.

“I really, really care about you too.”

“I think you’re perfect, Bells.”

He kissed her aggressively, her shirt soon finding its way to the floor. Alex’s lips drifted to every inch of her newly exposed skin. A soft gasp made its way out of Isabella’s mouth and she didn’t know if she wanted this or not. But the amount of emotions she felt for him made denying him impossible.

“Bells,” He breathed. “Let me make you feel good.”

“A-Alex,”

“Isabella, baby.” He spoke, kissing her lips softly. “Let me do this for you.”

“O-okay.”

He smiled, kissing down her body until he reached the snap of her jeans, unbuttoning them and pulling them down her legs. She was really uncomfortable to be so exposed in front of him.

She’d never been so embarrassed, but it was only Alex. Boyfriends and girlfriends did this all the time… she didn’t need to worry. And Alex had been so careful with her. He just wanted to make her feel good… he was being generous.

“Its okay, baby. I’ll take care of you.” He spoke, pulling her underwear down her legs.

And then he was pulling her legs apart, lowering his head between her thighs. Isabella was shocked. She’d never imagined anyone would do something so gross. No one would dare partake in such a lewd act, and here Alex was…

Her mouth fell open as his lips began to kiss along her inner thigh. She couldn’t even form words and he hadn’t even made contact with her most private parts. He switched to her other thigh and made her gasp. He was looking up at her with lust-clouded eyes, which was something she’d never be able to recognize.

In a matter of seconds, Isabella's body was experiencing sensations that she had never felt before. The waves of pleasure spread across every single inch of her body. She dug her nails into the mattress and threw her head back as she yielded to Alex's oral assault.

She would have never thought of anyone putting their mouth down there, let alone enjoy the taste of it. She couldn’t even think straight except that her boyfriend was between her legs, making her feel a way she’d never even imagined. For being such a quiet girl, Isabella was making her bliss known.

Alex’s eyes seemed to smile as he drove her further into oblivion. He was almost finished, he based, off of her body’s reaction to him. The way Isabella was thrusting her hips to meet his mouth and the way she couldn’t even make complete words out.

"Oh my goodness. That was incredible!" She sighed struggling to catch her breath. "I can't even begin to thank you for that experience," she said as tears welled up in her eyes.

Alex smiled, handing her back her underwear before kissing her softly.

“A-Alex,” She sighed. “I… I can’t believe you just…”

“Believe it, baby.”

“Isabella?”

The girl’s head rose, moving her gaze from her book to look at her mother.

“Can we talk?”

She put her bookmark in place, closing her book and nodding slowly.

“Honey?”

“Yes, Mom.” She sat up straighter as her mother took a seat across from her.

Mrs. Randall clasped her hands in her lap, unsure where to start. The truth was that she’d never thought she’d have to talk about boys with her daughter, at least, not this early. But now that Isabella was in a relationship, everything changed.

Isabella wasn’t like the other girls. She’d never wanted anything to do with boys before, and the older woman wasn’t sure that she was ready for it. As a mother, she wasn’t sure she was ready for it either.

“You… and Alex,”

Isabella didn’t understand what this talk was actually for. Her mother knew Alex, and she had grown to trust him. So what was this about? She didn’t know that her mother was suspicious.

“Yes, mom?” She asked. “I don’t know what there is to talk about.”

“Well, honey, he’s a-a lot more experienced than you are.” Mrs. Randall spoke, trying to gauge her daughter’s reaction.

Isabella didn’t understand what her mother was talking about. She couldn’t figure out what Alex was so much more experienced. She knew that he had been sexually active before, but he didn’t push her. The only sexual thing they’d done was for her benefit.

“Honey… just don’t get in over your head with a boy like that.”

The blonde nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
What is going to happen?!
Comments? Suggestions? Predictions?