Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

she'll take him far away from you.



After spending about an hour in Nikki's bus, I left and went for one of my strolls among the buses. It was a sunny blue-skyed day, birds were chirping, children laughing, an old couple sitting on a park bench...who am I kidding? i'm in a parking lot behind a concert hall. haha, but it is a nice day today.
I walked by Caleb's bus, then he came out holding a ton of bags and luggage.

"Oh hey Audrey." He struggled as he came down the stairs.

"Hey Caleb, what's with the bags?" I asked as I took a bag from him.

"I'm taking Lily to the airport, she has a modelling gig in Miami."

"Oh here Audrey, I got it." Jared came and took the bag from me.

"So you offer to help her, but when I'm struggling with ten bags, you just totally ignore me." Caleb smirked.

"Yeah, well she's hot. you're not." Jared chuckled.

I smiled then went onto their bus to say hello to the guys, but to my dismay, only Lily was there.

"Hey Lily." I came in.

"Oh, hello Audrey."

"So, Caleb tells me you're going to Miami for a modelling gig."

"Yes, Diesel wants me to be in one of their ads."

"That's prime. Good for you." I half-smiled.
*cue the music*
"Mhm...Audrey." She looked at me.

"Yeah?" I was a little worried.

"Now, I know that you are enjoying your newfound friendship with my boyfriend, but it has to stop. While I'm gone, I know it can get a little lonely on tour, but that doesn't mean you can go and steal another girls boyfriend. And even if you deny it, there just might be a lingering feeling deep inside that you have for Caleb. So please, do me a favour while i'm gone, stay away from my boyfriend." She looked me in the eye. She wasn't kidding. I was speechless.

Caleb came in panting, "Okay Lily, the bags are in the cab. Let's go."
She turned and left with him.
I stood there in shock. I heard footsteps approaching me from behind. Nathan appeared beside me.

"Audrey..." He looked at me.

My eyes looked downward. "I...I don't think of Caleb in that...in that way...I mean, I mean he's my friend..."

"Audrey i'm so sorry about her...Audrey i can talk__."

"No. I'm just gonna go and...live my life..." I quickly left the bus and went back to mine.

I rushed onto the bus, everyone was there. I walked right up to Brian and wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head on his chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
short...but sweet.

Comments please :)