Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

3 out of 4. Let's stop there.

Now I highly doubt that after taking a couple of antidepressents, made me feel better. But I took them anyway because I had them. I decided that I shouldn't let stupid Lily bring me down, or the fact that I still struggle with depression. But I was going to be positive, we were leaving Scotland and going to London. I didn't know who was more excited, me or Oliver. He was happy to be going back to his first home, and I was happy to be going to London -2 reasons-.Reason one, I've never been to London. Reason two, Harry and I were gonna go out again.
I went and sat at the table with Oliver, and acted like nothing happened when Brian sat beside me and put his arm around my shoulders.
"We're going to London baby." Oliver said in his cool English accent.
"You sound like Austin Powers when you say that." I laughed.
"Whatever!" He chuckled.
I decided, that with my overnight change of thought, I was gonna go all out with my show, I'd do Futuristic Lover (E.T), Monster, Bad Romance, and Circle the Drain.
"So you said when we get to London, you'd perform those songs for me." Brian said to me.
"And I will. I'll even dedicate them to you." I smiled.
"Well...don't dedicate the Circle the Drain song...please." He whispered.
"I won't." I rested my head on his shoulder.

Hours and hours and hours went by, finally by the evening, we arrived in London. We were told that in London, we were gonna do a 6-day show, but stay 7 days at the Dorchester hotel.
We stumbled out of the bus with our bags as we shuffled to the hotel. Behati and I shared a Dorchester suite (the most deluxe suite ever), and the rest all got Mayfair suites. We met downstairs at the bar to have a little drink and snack.

"You know what I realized, We'll be going to Brighton Pier, I'll be doing my music video for Teenage Dream, and I don't even have a love interest." I took a sip of white wine.

"I'll do it!" Brian smiled.

"Sorry Bri, the director is very specific. See, it's a cliche thing for videos, girl is with a hot male model kind of guy. The director wants me to find an average height guy, hot bod, nice face. And he has to be someone I can makeout with, which is alot during the video, and he has to have his shirt off most of the time..."

"So you're saying i don't have a hot bod, nice face, and an average height?" Brian smirked.

"You do, but you wear eyeliner." I smiled.

"Alright. Well, who's the director?" Brian asked.

"Marc Webb. Oh, and he also wants the perfect kiss for the video." I answered.

"Well, why don't you just hire a male model?" Behati asked.

"No, they're always so serious. they never smile."

"How 'bout Harry?" She smiled.

"I wish, but that's the last thing I'd want to do, 'cause a media frenzy." I smiled.

"How 'bout Matt?" Johnny suggested.

Everyone looked at Matt who sat at the end, then back at me.

"Sure, If Audrey's up for it." Matt stood up and came over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and stood me up. "And if my kisses are perfect." His mouth met mine, he pulled me closer as we made out. I at first resisted, but his lips were soft and perfect. I placed my hand at the back of his neck.
"Dude, what the crap?" Brian pushed Matt's shoulder to get him to stop.
I was out of breath and a little lightheaded, "Um, I'll talk to Marc. ehm, I'll see you all tomorrow, I'm going to bed..." I turned and bumped into a barstool. Matt smirked. I left right away.
As I was rounding the corner, I walked into Caleb.

"Audrey, I need to talk to you." He said, his hands firmly holding my shoulders so I wouldn't leave.

"Lily told me to stay away from you." I told him.

"I broke up with Lily. It was not only because of how she treated you when I wasn't around, it's her stupid cappuccino orders, and the way she calls me "baby" in that whiny tone. And how she refuses to eat anything with calories. And always tells me to say excuse me after I burp, I forget sometimes! She's the most annoying person I've ever dated. And I am so sorry about how she treated you, you didn't need that." He looked me in the eye.

"A day without hanging out with you has been terrible. I have no one to talk to and make sarcastic comments with. I enjoy our friendship and i've missed you." I half-smiled.

He hugged me. "I've missed you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think?

Comments are welcome :)
If you have any suggestions for the storyline, and ideas and such. I'd like to hear them :)