Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

Just Friends



I was sleeping in, it was about 10:30am. There was a knock at the front door of the suite, so Behati answered it.
"Oh good morning Caleb." She smiled.

"Morning, how are you?" He asked.

"I'm fine, you?"

"Really good."

"Um, I can go wake Audrey for you." Behati said.

"No it's okay, I'll wake her myself." He smiled.

"Alright, she's just in that room." Behati showed him which room.

I was sleeping away, dreaming of who would win in a fight, a taco or a grilled cheese sandwich. lol. just kidding. But it felt like I was in an earthquake 'cause there was so much shaking. Finally I woke up and saw that it was Caleb shaking me.

"Wake up Audrey, get dressed and ready, I'll come back in one hour, we're going into town. And bring Nixon with you." He told me, then left my room. (just to clear things up if you didn't already know, Nixon is the acoustic guitar that Kurt Cobain owned, it had a Nixon Now sticker on it.)

In an hour I was ready, I wore a green blouse, bell bottom jeans (or hippie jeans), platforms, and I was too lazy to put in my contacts, so I wore my beige glasses. Sure enough in an hour Caleb came back up.
We walked down the hall to the elevator. I asked him where we were going.

"We are going into good ol' London town, and we are going to busk." He pressed the elevator button.

"Busking? You mean like, playing music in the streets?" I looked at him wildly as we stepped into the elevator.

"Exactly." He looked at me with a smirk.

"That's cool." I grinned.

We walked out of the elevator when it stopped at the main floor, and of course, the lobby was filled with musicians, including Brian and Matt. I especially didn't want to make eye contact with Matt.

"Walk fast!" I whispered to Caleb.

"Why?"

"Audrey!" Matt called me.

"That's why..." I clenched my teeth. We turned around as Matt came up to me.

"So did you talk to Marc?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Am I in?" He asked.

Again I nodded.

"Sweet." He looked me up and down with a seductive smirk on his face.

"I have to go." I linked arms with Caleb and walked us both out the door.

-walking to Hyde Park-
I noticed Caleb looking at me as if he was studying my face.

"What?" I chuckled.

"Are those real glasses?" He asked.

"No, they're imaginary." I smiled at him.

"No, I mean, do you actually have vision problems where you need to wear those?"

"Yup, I usually where contacts, but I was lazy today."

"That's cool."

"So why exactly are we busking?" I asked.

"I dunno, I just thought it would be cool. Here, let's stop here." We stopped by a bridge (one of those stone walk over bridges). He went and sat on the ledge.

I hopped up on the ledge, "If I fall I'm taking you with me."

"I'll probably be the one to fall first." He chuckled.

"What song are we gonna do?"

"Let's start with Stealers Wheel, Stuck in the Middle with You." He began playing his guitar, I joined in.

He began singing,
"Well I don't know why I came here tonight,
I got the feeling that something ain't right,
I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair,
And I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs,
Clowns to the left of me,
Jokers to the right, here I am,
Stuck in the middle with you."


We attracted an audience.

"Now let's do a song by the Beatles." I said, then began playing Twist and Shout and stared singing.
We did an acousitc set made up of 11 songs:
"Stuck in the Middle with You" by Stealers Wheel
"Twist and Shout" by The Beatles
"Nausea" by Beck
"Mrs. Robinson" by Simon and Garfunkel
"Do You Wanna Dance?" by Del Shannon
"Mr. Tambourine Man" by Bob Dylan
"Dance Tonight" by Paul McCartney
"Boys Don't Cry" by The Cure
"Big Yellow Taxi" by Counting Crows (my fave)
"Rebel Rebel" by David Bowie
and to finish the set, I chose "Realize" by Colbie Caillat and had Caleb do a duet with me. it was really nice.

"If you just realize what I just realized,
Then we'd be perfect for each other
And will never find another
Just realize what I just realized
We'd never have to wonder if
We missed out on each other now."


After we finished our songs we were leaving, but a woman stopped me.
"That was lovely, you two sound great together. Are you dating?"

I looked at her a little caught off guard, "Ehm, no we're not. We're just friends."

"Oh well that's a shame, you two would be a lovely couple." She smiled.

I smiled and continued walking with Caleb.
"So where are we going now?" I asked.

"Right here." We looked up. It was the London Eye. We paid our fare and went into the capsule for a 30 minute ride.

Sitting on one of the benches, Caleb looked at me, I was standing by the window looking out, he asked, "So, I forgot to ask you earlier, but what was up with you and Matt?"

"...He's gonna be the love interest in the Teenage Dream video..."

"Yikes, 3 out of 4. And this time Brian knows." He replied.

"I know, this is terrible...and I can't do anything about it, Marc is now dead set on having Matt in the video."

"Well, it's just a video, there won't be anything mutual...right?"

"For me, No. Him, possibly." I answered.

"Well you're going out with Harry, he should know to back off." Caleb said.

"He also knows that Brian is still inlove with me, that didn't stop him from agreeing to be in the video."

"Well, just don't lead him on." He came and stood beside me. "Now c'mon, don't let them ruin our day in London. I wanna go to the Abbey Road studio after this."

"Isn't that where the Beatles used to record?" I asked.

"Precisely."

I continued looking out, "Hey that looks like Ringo Starr!"

"What? No way, that is him!" Caleb got excited.

We began banging on the window calling, "Ringo!"
He didn't hear or even notice us. ouch.

"That was awesome, here we're talking about the Beatles, and there's one down there." I smile.
Caleb smiled at me and took off his hat and put it on me.
I smiled back at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
i dedicate this chapter to xXxThe BeatlesxXx, sorry it's not too good, buti'll try better next time.
Here's Audrey's outfit: Audrey's Outfit
Here's the song Caleb and Audrey do together:


if you have any comments or suggestions for the story i'd like to hear them.