Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

Fallin' for You



It was 8pm, Fallin' For You by Colbie Caillat was playing on a stereo as I sang along. We didn't have a show tonight, so right now I was getting ready to go out with Harry. He called me earlier and said he'd pick me up at the hotel, and he'd be waiting in the lobby. I wore a pink dress, pink heels, white laces gloves, a fancy headband, and a white coat with black detailing at the bottom.
I took the elevator down to the lobby, again it was filled with rowdy rockstars, but in the midst of the crowd there stood my prince, looking as dapper as ever, wearing a grey suit with a pink tie to match my dress.
"Hello my dear." He smiled as he took my hands and leaned down to kiss my cheek, "You look breathtaking."
"Thankyou. You look very dashing yourself." I blushed. I could tell everyone was watching us.
"Shall we? Your chariot awaits." He chuckled.
I linked arms with him as we walked out to the vehicle.
We sat in the back seat as the chaffeur took us to a swanky jazz club called The Ritz. Harry held out his hand to assist me out of the car and we walked into the club. We had a private table at the side of the room. A live jazz band played Gee Baby Ain't I Good to You.
After ordering an appetizer and some champagne, Harry reached his hand over the table to hold mine.
"I've missed since our last meeting." He said.

"I've missed you too."

"So I noticed the guys in the lobby were keeping a close eye on you." He chuckled.

"I actually think it was you that they were watching. They're the protective guys ever." I replied.

"So did you end up being part of this tour?" He asked.

"My stepdad talked me into it, he's one of the performers, and I had nothing to do. So I came with him." I answered.

"Your stepdad, really? Which one was he?"

"His name is Nikki Sixx, he had black hair in all different directions, and he was wearing a black shirt and jeans."

"I saw him, he's the bassist for Motley Crue isn't he?" He asked.

"Mhm, the one and only." I replied.

"That's amazing, he's your stepdad. So then you're no stranger to music, your dad was Kurt Cobain and your stepdad is Nikki Sixx."

"Yeah, I've been surrounded by musicians all my life, it's no coincidence that I ended up in the music biz."

"Would you sing a song for me?" He smiled at me. His smile made me melt.

"Right here?" dumb thing to say.

"Well, on the stage, here, come. i want you to sing." He pulled me up from my seat and pulled me to the stage.

"Oh Harry I don't think I should, I mean, the band is playing beautifully, I don't wanna ruin it." I tried to turn around, but it was too late, I was already up at the microphone. Music for the song "Here Comes Your Man" began to play, and I had no choice to start singing. At first I was nervous because Harry was standing right over there, and I was up here. But later I relaxed and really enjoyed singing.

"Hey, here's your man
Here comes your man
Here comes your ma-a-an
Here comes your man"


After the song people clapped and enjoyed it, Harry smiled and clapped, saying "Bravo! Bravo!" He came and lifted me off the stage.
"And now we dance." He smiled as he pulled me to the middle of the dancefloor. Sing Sing Sing began and we swing danced. I've never had so much fun dancing.
That evening was amazing. Harry being a gentlemen walked me to the elevator after the night was over. It was 3am, the rockstars weren't in the lobby anymore, probably passed out or drinking as we speak.
"Harry I had an amazing night. Thankyou." I smiled as I leaned against the wall.
"I'm glad you did. I love spending time with you." He looked deep into my blue eyes. He moved forward, hesitating at first, then he gave me a small soft kiss on my lips. The kind of kiss I've always loved, the ones that keep you wanting more.

"Goodnight Harry." I whispered, trying not to let him see me blush.
"Goodnight." He whispered.

I backed into the elevator, keeping eye contact with Harry as he stood just outside the doors. I half-smiled, leaning against the wall, as the doors slowly closed shut.
I sighed then bit my bottom lip.
When I got to my suite, Behati being my eager friend sprung from the couch and practically tackled me over.
"So, how was the second date with the prince?" She grinned.

"Aren't you supposed to be in bed?" I purposely kept her waiting.

"Audrey tell me or so help me I will throw you out that window!" She laughed.

"Alright! It was amazing *i sat up*, He took me to a place called The Ritz, it was a fab little jazz club. We drank champagne and danced all night. Then he kissed me goodnight."

Behati screamed at the top of her lungs, I joined her. We stood up and jumped around.
"I was kissed by a prince!" I laughed.

"I'm friends with a girl who was kissed by a prince!" Behati laughed. She hugged me.
"oh Audrey I'm so happy for you!"

"This was the best night ever!" I smiled. "Fallin' for You" played in my head.

"Let's make the night even better. I have the key to the snack cabinet, we can girl talk, and I brought the boxed sets of Ugly Betty!" Behati smiled.

"Alright, just let me go change." I went back to my room and changed out of my dress into my pajamas. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought of Harry. I softly began singing Fallin for You.

"I've been spending all my time
Just thinking about you
I don't know what to do
I think I'm fallin' for you

I've been waiting all my life
and now i found you
I dont know what to do
I think I'm falling for you...
I'm falling for you..."
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think?
Here's Audrey's Outfit: Date with Harry
Here's the song here comes your man:

And here's the song that Audrey&Harry dance to: