Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

Sweet Talk

The first night was awkward to say the least. Usually at our LA home i prance around in nighties, or pajama versions of short shorts and tank tops, or if it's a hot night just my bra and panty. But with 4 guys that are not my boys, it's a little uncomfortable. The curtain for my bed was open as we all got ready to go to bed.
"Nice legs." Brian smiled at me.
"Shut up."
He took off his shirt and his jeans, he just stood there in his boxers.
"Like what you see?" He asked jokingly.
I raised my brow, i couldn't help but smile. I shut the curtain.

~The next morning~ 9am
"Is our rider here yet? we like, have no food whatsoever in the bus." Jo yawned.
"There's a McDonalds like 2 blocks from here." Zacky said.
"Eww." The guys and I said in sync.
"What? You have a problem with McDonalds?" Matt asked.
"Yeah kind of, one of us are vegetarians," Jo replied pointing to himself,"And the rest of us like to stay healthy. So that means no heart attacks in a box."
"You're missing out." Johnny smirked.
"What, you remember Audrey we always used to go there, c'mon, let's go for old times sake." Brian put his arms around me.
"Yeah well, THEN i had been a little careless about what i ate, so no thanks. I want to keep my petite waist at a strict 23 inches." I pulled away from his hold.
"You're gorgeous babe, you don't need to worry about looks." He half-smiled.
I went quiet. "I'm gonna go see if Nikki has some food." I left.

_Nikki's bus_ (I stayed in their bus for a while)
"So how was the first night." Slash asked
"It was alright i guess, a little awkward." I answered
"Audrey did you wear those hooker pajamas?" Nikki teased.
"They're not hooker, you doof, they are Victoria's Secret." I laughed
"I subscribed to Victoria's Secret, now i get catalogues." Tommy grinned.
"I really don't wanna know what you do with them." I chuckled. The guys laughed.
"So does Syn-bad still have the hots for you?" Nikki asked as he gave me an apple.
"Maybe, i'm not sure. It kinda seems like he does, i mean like, he's trying to do the same things to me as he did when we were an item."
"Like what?!" He held a knife.
"Chill man," I put my hands up,"I mean like he puts his arms around me and he's getting all touchy and tries to sweet talk me. I ain't fallin' for it."
"That's good." He put the knife down.
"What about Brandon? I notice you get all excited like a giddy schoolgirl when the two of you are together." Vince asked me.
We all started to laugh, "Giddy schoolgirl?"
"Whatever, c'mon. What about Brandon?" He was embarrassed.
"I think you all know where my heart is when it comes to him." I looked out the window and saw him walk past with Caleb Followill.
"Our little Audball is inlove." Nikki chuckled.
They began singing the chorus of 'Too Young to Fall In Love'
~Too Young to Fall in love, i'm too young, Too young to fall in love, I'm too young, too young to fall in love~
"You guys are so dumb." I laughed and left the bus. I turned on my ipod and listened to "Too Late, Too Late" by Mr Hudson.

I strolled past the buses bobbing my head to the beat, then i turned the corner and crashed into Caleb (Followill), causing me to drop my apple.

"Darn, my apple rolled under the bus." I murmured.
He turned around with a smile on his face. "I'm sorry, but you gotta watch where you're going." He tilted his head to see the apple under the bus. "You probably don't want that anymore."
"No that's alright. I didn't even say i was sorry. Sorry, didn't mean to walk into you." I smiled.
"Do you want another apple? we got a ton on the bus."
"Sure." He went in and out of the bus and brought me back an apple.
"Here you go." He said
"Thanks." I smiled.
He was looking at me as if he was studying my face.
"What?" I was getting weirded out.
"Are you Audrey?" He chuckled.
"Yeah__."
"You're friends with Brandon Flowers, right?"
I nodded.
"He talks about you."
I looked up at him. "He does?"
"Yeah, alot."
"What does he say?" I got excited.
"I'm not sure if i should tell you." He smirked.
"You can't just go and say that he talks about me and not even tell me what he says! That's unethical."
"What's unethical is that you crash into me and steal an apple." He teased.
"You gave it to me. And i thought we were passed that."
"Well, even so i don't think i should tell you, i mean, we're at this acquaintanceship level and i think we'd be rushing it if i told you this stuff."
"Right now we're best friends. Please tell me. Here, you can even have the apple back." I replied.
"No thanks, germs. Fine, but don't go and confront him and tell him i told you." He grimaced.
"Okay."
"He likes you."
I smiled, "Really?"
He nodded, "He always talks about how cool you are -I beg to differ-, and how he thinks your funny -again I beg to differ-, and how he thinks you're pretty without makeup on."
A smile turned to a grin as i leaned against the bus. "You promise me you're not lying?"
"Cross my heart and hope to live."
"Wow, that's so cool." I giggled
"But remember, don't go and tell him i told you."
"I won't."
"So...do you like him?" He asked.
"Well yeah, if this is my reaction it's kind of obvious that i do." I answered.
"That's cool."

I got a text from Oliver: "wanna do a quick rehearsel while the stage is free?"

"Well thanks for telling me and thanks for the apple. I gotta go." I told Caleb.
"No problem." He chuckled.
I turned and walked away then ran into Brian.
"I thought you were supposed to be at McDonalds." I said.
"Matt and Johnny are doing a fast food run, i stayed." He put his hands at my hips.
"Oh. Well, the guys wanna do a rehearsel, i'll uh, catch ya later." I walked past him.

Caleb watched us. "Brian's gotta go." He quietly said to himself, taking out his iphone.
♠ ♠ ♠
don't worry, Caleb isn't gonna wipe out Synyster. i'll try and write some more.
ideas and comments welcome :)