Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

Cliffs of Dover



Matt and I got into a convertible.
"Wait, do you even know how to drive? In England people drive on the otherside of the road." I looked at him as I buckled my seatbelt.

"Nope. But it shouldn't be that hard." He buckled his seatbelt.

"You can get into alot of trouble, I don't think we should do this. We could walk instead."

"Not a chance." He smiled then started the car, he revved the engine then abruptly we sped out of the parking lot.

We drove through the city and kept going, it seemed as if we were going out of London.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"We're going for a scenic drive in the country." He answered as he was looking for a song on his ipod to play on the car stereo.
He chose Seize the Day.

"You listen to your own music?" I chuckled.

"Well duh." He smiled.

"Um, while we're on the topic of music, um, I've been writing this song, and it's nothing like the music I usually write. And there is a part in the song where I want a male voice to sing along, and I have 3 people in mind for it. And um, well, there's one I really want...and that's you. Would you like to do the song with me?" I sheepishly smiled at him.

"Yeah definitately. I'd love to. What's it called?" He had his shades on and looked at me.

"Make Me Wanna Die. It's basically a rock song, like hard rock. I've never written anything like it before."

"What made you decide to write a rock song?" He asked.

"Well, i don't know, it feels like, to me, there are 2 types of people. The ones that view me as Audrey, the daughter of Kurt Cobain. And then there's those who view me as a pop singing ditz."

"So you wrote this song because?"

"Because I wanna break out of the barriers these people have put up. I mean i don't think these people give me enough credibility when it comes to music. And i guess maybe it's partly my fault because I haven't taken my position of being the reincarnation of my dad, so people think I don't know anything about music. But not to sound conceited or anything, but I think i'm really good at guitar."

"Is it only guitar that you play?" He asked.

"No, I play drums and bass and piano." I answered.

"No way, that's so cool. When did you learn to play them?"

"When I was young, like from four years old to being a teenager. Guitar was my first instrument, my dad taught me it. Then I learned drums, Dave Grohl taught me how to play. Then my grandfather always loved the sounds of a piano, so I learned just for him. Then my guitar neck broke, so while it was getting repaired, I jammed out on Nikki's bass and learned from watching him." I answered.

"That's really awesome. I'd love hear this song. I think after you show them your ability to play music so awesome-ly, they'll believe in you." He replied.

"I hope."

Matt's phone beeped. He got a text.
"Hey can you check it for me?" He handed me his phone.

"It's from Johnny. He says "Party 2nite. evry1 is going. 9 2nite. at the storm niteclub. B there.""

"Cool, then we will go." He kept his eyes on the road.

We drove down a long stretch of highway for maybe about 45 minutes, past fields and other green shrubbery.
I got a call from Harry. He asked me if I wanted to come meet his family and join them (including himself) for a day at the Palace. I hesistantly agreed.

"So how serious are you with Harry?" He asked, taking off his shades and putting them down.

"Oh c'mon not you too." I looked at him.

"What?" He laughed.

"Everyone assumes I'm gonna spend forever with him. It was just two dates." I smirked looking out at the view.

"So I take it commitment isn't your thing?" He chuckled.

"Yeah it isn't, anymore. You can thank Brian for that." I smirked.

"Why did you two split up?" He looked at me. Our eyes met, I could tell he was trying to see something more in my eyes. I looked away.

"Irreconcilable differences I guess. I wanted commitment. Children. A home not in Hollywood. We had different ideas of we wanted for our life."

"Sorry."

"Whatever."

"Well, let's change the topic...do you like cheese?" He looked at me with a stupid grin on his face.

I burst out laughing, "You're crazy."

"You want crazy. This is where I wanted to take you." He pulled the car into a heavily wooded area, we kept driving until we stopped at a cliff.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"We're going swimming." He smiled.

"Swimming?" I looked at him with a surprised look on my face. "We're at a cliff."

"And we will jump off the cliff and swim." He was grinning.

"Is it safe?" I smiled.

"Well we will have to see. If we live, it's safe. If we die, it's not."

I was intrigued. "Let's do it." I took off my shirt and began unbuttoning my jeans.
We stripped down till he was just in his boxers, and till I was in my bra and panty.

*my song Firework began*

"On the count of three?" He asked me.

"Nope!" I jumped off the cliff into the icy water. I screamed from excitement and the coldness of the water. Matt jumped in after me.

"Man! what a rush!" I laughed.

"This was a stupid idea!" He laughed.

"I love it!" I wrapped my arms around his shoulders as we kept ourselves up in the water.

We swam around and splashed eachother with water. After a while of swimming he held me in his arms.

"This is so much fun, thanks Matt." I grinned.

"I knew you'd like this." He smiled, "C'mon, let's go back to the car. I want you play me that song you wrote." He swam us both to the side.

Later we were sitting on the edge of the cliff, I played an acoustic version of Make Me Wanna Die.
We spent the afternoon just chilling out, playing music, talking about it. I had a really good "bonding" time with Matt.
♠ ♠ ♠
to be completely honest, i was bored writing this chapter. i really need inspiration from you, please comment an idea or suggestion to me:)

song credit to Katy Perry <3
And a very important notice. i did a little editing on chapter 9 the songs. and on the other chapter where she gets a text from Shaun White, basically Brian will have been the only guys she's ever been with. her first love and stuff. and I edited the summary too. This album is her second one.