Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

Party: pt. 2



I spent most of the night dancing with friends, or standing at the stage as indie rock n rollers played. I stayed away from the table that my roommates were at. I sat with Nikki, Slash, and Tommy. We were showing eachother our tattoos and comparing whose was better. Slash won, the tattoo of the cartoon woman on his arm was the best. Later, of course being the social "moth" i was, (Nikki said I was a Social "Moth" instead of a Butterfly), I went and sat with Avenged Sevenfold.

"So Matt was telling me he's not gonna do the part in your music video." Brian said to me.

"Yeah, um, I was actually wondering if you'd like to do it?" I replied.

"I thought you said you needed a male model type. And I wear eyeliner." He smiled.

"Well, you don't have to wear eyeliner for the video, I just thought since you inspired the song, you'd be the guy in the video." I replied.

"Yeah, i'd love to." He said.

"Sweet. now this is totally irrelevant, but I really wanna go to Las Vegas. I've had nothing but good memories there.." I said before I took a sip of a cherry coke.

"We got engaged in Vegas." Brian smiled.

"We were gonna get married in Vegas too." I half-smiled.

Brian and I looked at eachother. Into eachother's eyes, I remember those looks, it was like we were having the best conversation ever and we weren't even speaking. I missed Brian. Everything...good about him. All his weird quirks and his stupid pranks. I loved them...I love...

"Will you dance with me?" Brian broke the silence.

I looked at him a little surprised. Everyone was.

"Dance?" I probably sounded like a total dummy.

"Yes. *He stood up* Dance." He smiled. He took my hand and led me to the dancefloor. Oh no, was I falling for him again, this was exactly how he proposed to me in Vegas! We danced to the song Sorry by Buckcherry, then he began whispering sweet nothings into my ear. Then he asked me. Thankfully instead of Sorry playing on the sound system, the song "Flightless Bird, American Mouth" by Iron&Wine began.
*CUE THE YOUTUBE VIDEO*

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders as his strong arms held my waist. We began to slow dance.
"What happened to us?" He whispered in my ear.

I looked up at him and shook my head, "Life?"

"No...my life ended when you left..." He gave me a sincere look.

"Brian...I need to tell you something...it's about me and Zacky...I feel terrible." Tears began welling up.

"I know...he told me." He looked down.

Tears began streaming down my face, "I'm sorry Brian. I didn't mean to do this to you. I never to hurt you."

"Shh." He comforted me as he held me closer. "I know you didn't do it intentionally...I know you don't love him..."

"I'm so sorry." I whispered as my head rested against his chest.

He rested his chin on my shoulder, "Audrey...remember that time we climbed up to the roof of your house, and we talked for hours, and you told me that I was your first kiss, first boyfriend, first true love, first time, the first time you ever got drunk was with me, the first time going to Vegas, your first engagement. And it makes me sad that I was your first heartbreak. Audrey...I still love you. I want to be your first and last boyfriend, your first and last love...I wanna be your last first kiss...give me a second chance."

I was scared...I wanted him back.
I looked up into his brown eyes. This was the man that was my teenage dream. my true love. but he also inspired the song Hot N Cold. But i wrote "when i'm with him, i'm thinking of you", he was a bad romance, a monster in my bed. But i wrote the One that Got Away...I continued to look into his eyes, then I began to softly sing the lyrics of my song.

"You think I'm pretty
Without any makeup on
You think I'm funny
When I tell the punchline wrong
I know you get me
So I let my walls come down..."


He smiled softly at me, I smiled back at him. Then I closed my eyes and gave him a small soft kiss on the lips.

"I love you too." I whispered.

"Let's go." He smiled as he held my hand. He led me to the back and we left through the back door.

We went back to the hotel, we were in my room. We decided that we'd watch a movie.

"Okay, I'll give you a choice. Bridges of Madison County, Moonstruck, or Titanic." I smiled. We both sat on the couch.

"These are chick flicks! Where's the Mickey Rourke movies? Sylvester Stallone! Bruce Willis!" He laughed.

"I didn't bring any, I didn't plan on sharing a bus with you." I chuckled.

"Fine...which one is the shortest?" He asked.

"Moonstruck."

"Who's on that movie?" He asked.

"Cher and Nicholas Cage." I answered.

"Nicholas Cage? He's such a bum, he can't even make a good movie." He laughed.

"Shut up, I love Nicholas Cage." I grinned. "Okay, well, Bridges has Meryl Streep and Clint Eastwood, and Titanic has Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet. I actually wanna watch Titanic, Leonardo is insanely hot on there!" I chuckled.

"I don't wanna watch that, you checking out another guy. Not cool...wait, isn't there a nude scene of Kate Winslet?" He asked.

"Bridges of Madison County it is." I stood up and went to set up the movie.

"I'm gonna go change into my pajamas, i'll be right back." I said and went to change. When I came back I hopped over the couch and sat down beside Brian. He gave a seductive smile as he looked me up and down. I wore an oversized Guns N Roses t-shirt and boxers.
"Now I think these are my favourite sleepwear of yours." He grinned. "Wait, are those my old boxers?"

"Yeah, they're like, the most comfortable things on earth." I smiled.

"You look really hot in them." He smiled as he leaned over and kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think? Comments are welcome:)

If you have any ideas or suggestions for the story please let me know :)