Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

Speak Slow Pt. 1



The lights went out, the crowd was getting restless, i sang the beginning of my song, Bad Romance.
"Oh Oh Oh---- Oh Oh Oh----
Caught in a Bad Romance...."

"How are you London?" I asked in a Marilyn Monroe voice. The crowd cheered, I smiled, then the lights flickered and flickered, then like lightning the stage lit up. I wore a white latex suit and 4 inch heels.

"Rah Rah Ah Ah Ah
Roma Roma ma
GaGa Ooh Lala
Want Your Bad Romance!"

The night was amazing, for the first time I felt a connection between me and the crowd. I sang and danced my heart out, Daniel was right, this makeover made me feel so much better. And with Brian, I decided that I was giving him till 12am to make the effort to call me, if not, I was calling it quits. But I didn't let that ruin my night, I did a 4 song set and the show was amazing:
Bad Romance
Monster
Circle Drain
Peacock


(In Brian's Life-Omniscient POV)

He was searching around his room looking for his cellphone when Matt came in.

"Hey whatsup man?" Matt asked Brian.

Brian was on his hands and knees looking under the bed,
"I can't find my phone, I had it this morning and now it's gone! I was gonna call Audrey this morning but I didn't have time, and I wanna call Nikki to tell her to come, so she won't make other plans, because all day I've been planning this thing to get her back, and now I can't find my phone and she's gonna end it with me and I'm gonna be such an idiot, AND I CAN'T FIND MY FREAKIN' PHONE!!!"

"Dude relax, I'll just call your phone." Matt picked the hotel room phone.

"...It's on vibrate..." Brian turned his eyes away.

Matt sighed, "Alrighty then...I guess I'll help you look for your phone."

The were both looking around the room when Matt began to talk, "So what do you have planned tonight?"

"A romantic dinner for two on the rooftop, candles, roses, I even talked to the chef and he's preparing a special dinner for us." Brian sat down, leaning against the bed.

"Wow, that sounds really...nice." Matt chuckled as he sat down.

"Do you think she'll take me back?" Brian asked.

"I don't know man." Matt shook his head.

Brian sighed.

"But, then again, you've had bigger blowouts than this, I mean, the two of you called off your wedding, and then you came back together. Love will conquer all!" Matt chuckled.

Brian began to laugh.

"Here, just call her." Matt gave him his phone.

Brian hesitated, then took the phone and dialed the number. He waited and waited, it kept ringing. There was no answer.

(Audrey POV)

After the show the guys all greeted me with hugs and high fives.

"Audrey, I am absolutely speechless, that was beyond amazing." Caleb hugged me.

"Thanks Caleb!" I chuckled.

"C'mon, let's go celebrate!" Daniel called.

"I'll meet up with you guys in a bit, I gotta go change and run an errand." I said walking backstage.

I changed into regular clothes and decided since I made such an amazing connection with the crowd, I needed to go and make a connection with someone else.

I took a cab to the St. Peter'sburg Catholic Cathedral. I wasn't a Catholic, but I've always like the old Cathedral's, they were gothic, and had held secrets and stories in their structure. I walked in and It was dark and quiet, my footsteps echoed as I walked further in.

"Hello." a priest approached me, holding a candle.

"Hello, Is it alright that I am here?" I asked.

"Yes of course, do you need the confessional?" He asked.

"No, not today, I just needed to find some sort of sanctuary." I replied.

"Very well, you may have a seat in one of the pews." He smiled.

"Thank you." I nodded my head and continued to walk.

I sat down.

"Dad..." I whispered, "I need to talk."


(cue music at bottom)

I began to sing;
"God---our heavenly Father.
Oh, God---
and my father
Who is also in heaven.
May the light of this
Flickering candle
Illuminate the night the way
Your spirit illuminates my soul.

Papa, can you hear me?
Papa, can you see me?
Papa can you find me in the night?
Papa are you near me?
Papa, can you hear me?

Papa, can you help me not be frightened?
Looking at the skies I seem to see
A million eyes which ones are yours?
Where are you now that yesterday
Has waved goodbye
And closed its doors?

The night is so much darker;
The wind is so much colder;
The world I see is so much bigger
Now that I'm alone.
Papa, please forgive me.
Try to understand me;

Papa, dont you know I had no choice?
Can you hear me praying,
Anything I'm saying
Even though the night is filled with voices?

I remember everything you taught me
Every book I've ever read...
Can all the words in all the books
Help me to face what lies ahead?

The trees are so much taller
And I feel so much smaller;
The moon is twice as lonely
And the stars are half as bright...

Papa, how I love you...
Papa, how I need you.
Papa, how I miss you
Kissing me good night..."
♠ ♠ ♠


What do you think???

Comments please :)

If you have any ideas for the story please let me know and i'll add 'em in:)