Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

AberSOCK

We were on stage in the empty arena, and i stood at the front with the microphone.
"What songs are we gonna do?" Oliver called from the back, he sat at his drum set.
"California Gurls, Teenage Dream, Hot N Cold, and Get Right."
"Alrighty then, Get Right first."
Wolf turned on the music, Oliver played drums. Right away i began dancing, my years at Julliard have paid off, i've dedicated so much time to perfecting a dance for each song.

~"I'm about to sign you up, we can get right
Before the night is up, we can get
get right get right, we can get right
I'm about to fill your cup, we can get right
Before the night is up, we can get right tonight, we can get right"~

-Brandon's POV-
"Alright i'm here, what was so important?" I asked Caleb.
"So i was talking to that Audrey earlier." Caleb smiled.
"Aw no, did you tell her?" I moaned.
"Brandon c'mon, I would've thought that you of all people would at least have a little faith in me." He replied.
"You're right, sorry. So you met her?" I exhaled.
"Yeah, she's all that and a bag of chips, man. She's cool."
"She's more than that. But i can't help but wonder if she's back with Brian Haner..."
"No. uh uh, she's not." Caleb quickly said.
"How do you know?" I asked.
"They met up with eachother like right when she left here, she avoided him like he was a plague."
"Really?"
"Okay, so plague may be a little excessive, but she like, totally brushed him off."
I smiled to myself. "I wonder if i should ask her out."
"What are you crazy? Not now, wait a bit, rekindle the sacred union you call friendship, she'll swoon, then you just might have a chance." Caleb was really getting into this pep talk.
"Might?" I was a little disconcerted.
"Well, if she doesn't already go out with another jerk."
"Are you calling me a jerk?" I was thrown off.
"Oh you're a big one, but you're my friend, so you're a nice one."
"Well, how long do i wait?" I asked
"A couple of weeks." He simply answered.
"That's long."
"Hey, who's the love guru here?" He looked me in the eye.
"You?" I was really confused.
"Exactly. Now during these glorious couple of weeks, you will be her knight in shining armour. And look, we're gonna stop at Abersoch, chill at the beach, you can show off your "hot" bod to her."
I looked at him, "I don't have a hot bod."
"Sure you do." Caleb then socked me in the stomach.
I grunted, holding my stomach.
Caleb looked at me with a surprised look on his face, "Well, uh. It's never too late to start working out."

-Audrey's POV-
We went through 3 songs already, the last one was Hot N Cold.
"C'mon ladies we gotta pick it up!" Jo yelled out to us.
"Dude, don't tax my gig so hard-core." I yelled back.
"Yeah Jo, live a little." Oliver added.
"We gotta live the Jersey Shore life!" I called.
"My name's 'The Solution'." Wolfgang laughed.
"I'm the 'Explanation'." Oliver jokingly said.
We laughed.
Finally we rehearsed Hot N Cold, once we finished it i turned to see that my stalker ex boyfriend was watching at the side of the stage. I decided that I can't avoid him any longer so i'd talk to him. I walked over to him.
"You did really good. That's the first time i ever heard a song of yours." He said.
"Thanks."
"Audrey, i need to talk to you."
"Well isn't that what we're doing?"
"Audrey I'm really sorry. Since we've been apart I've had so much guilt about hurting you, I'm sorry I tried to stop you from living your dream. I guess it never dawned on me that since your dad was a musician you had adopted such a musical talent. You didn't deserve to be treated the way i had treated you. And i know you're feeling bitter, what I said last, when we were over, I didn't mean. I just want us to be that crazy duo we used to be, even if that means just being friends. Do you think you can find it in your heart to forgive a fool such as I." He smiled at the last bit.

I looked down for a bit then our eyes met when i looked up at him.
"I was wondering when you were gonna say that." I smiled then hugged him.
♠ ♠ ♠
what do you think?
i'm taking a break for the weekend, be back during the week :)
comments and ideas are welcome :)