Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

Morning

I was asleep when I felt a strong hold and a warmth around my waist, I slowly awoke, with a grin on my face.
"Good morning babe." He whispered in my ear, he kissed the side of my neck and held me tighter.

"G'Morning." I smiled as I stretched.

"So...?" He said.

"What?" I asked.

"How was last night?" He propped himself up on his elbow and looked down at me.

"Oh___." I smiled, "Amazing, i am left speechless. I am actually still in shock, the good kind. You should teach classes on this."

"I don't appreciate your sarcasm. i'll just convince myself that it was that good." He laughed, "Now how about we try that again." He climbed on top of me and leaned down to kiss me.

"Brian I can't right now, I have to go to breakfast with Daniel and Caleb." I tried to push him away.

"You spend too much time with Caleb." Brian began kissing and sucking my neck.

"He's my friend." I pushed him.

"Fine then, well how 'bout just a quickie?" He began adjusting himself in one of the positions he used the previous night.

"Brian!" I punched him in the stomach, he fell over off the bed onto the floor. At the same time Matt opened the bedroom door.

"Woah, sorry!" He turned his face away, covering his eyes.

"It's okay you can open you're eyes." I chuckled, pulling the sheet up to my neck.

"Sorry, Brian I just came to drop off the room key I borrowed yesterday. And um, we have to rehearse, so maybe uh, put some clothes on and come down stairs...when you're ready." He was trying not to laugh.

"Alright." Brian sat up from the floor, holding a pillow to himself.

"Okay...bye." Matt practically ran out of the room.

We began to laugh.

"So I guess then we both have things to do." He smirked.

"Yeah." I sighed.

He smiled and kissed me.

* * *
We came downstairs and Daniel and Caleb both greeted me with hugs, and Daniel shot a glare towards Brian.

"What?" Brian chuckled.

"So then this is how it is." Daniel said.

"Yeah, this is how it is." Brian smiled.

"This is merely my own opinion, but speaking as a brother, I think she could do better." Daniel gave a sarcastic smile.

"Daniel." I smirked, raising my eyebrow.

Brian was laughing, "Yeah well, it's merely your own opinion."

"Naturally." Daniel smirked, and pulled me along to the front of the lobby.

"So where are we going for breakfast?" I asked.

"Oh I don't know, we'll aske the cab driver." Dan replied.

Caleb opened the car door for me.

"Thanks Caleb." I smiled.

"No problem." He got in the car after me.

On our drive to nowhere, I was working on some lyrics to a song I was writing, when Daniel yet again pushed my buttons.

"So, guess who's birthday is coming up?" Daniel asked Caleb.

"Daniel don't." I clenched my teeth as I continued writing.

"The 4th of July." Daniel grinned.

"Is that Audrey's birthday?" Caleb asked.

"That's not important, it's Uncle Sam's birthday that has relevance to the day." I said.

"It's a special day for her." Dan ignored me.

"Oh yeah, your album is coming out that day." Caleb smiled.

"Yes, indeed it is. That is why the day is special, and the only reason why it is special." I smirked, elbowing Daniel.

"It's her birthday." Daniel grinned.

"That's awesome, we have to celebrate." Caleb smiled.

"No we will not." I said.

"But we have to, even if you don't appreciate it, I do, I care." Daniel gave me a sincere look.

"Well if you really care you will respect my wishes to not celebrate it." I looked up to him.

He sighed, "Fine. But I'm giving you a cupcake with a candle."

"I'll be looking forward to it." I chuckled.

"Well, can I ask you one thing?" Caleb asked.

"Shoot." I said.

"How old are you turning?"

"25." I sighed.

While Audrey continued to write, Daniel texted Caleb.

Dan: "We're gonna plan a party for her b-day. she's gonna love it."
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think???

Comments please :)

Got any ideas for the story? let me know and i'll add 'em in! :)

Got any ideas for Audrey's birthday party? Ideas for her and Brian?

Look here! Audrey's Bedroom Clothing AND Audrey's Clothes When She goes out with Daniel and Caleb