Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

Breathe

It was morning, and I had just finished changing when Behati called me.

"Audrey! I only have 3 minutes left on my phone and I still need to call my mom, but I'm engaged!" She screamed.

I screamed too, "Oh my goodness Behati I'm so freakin' happy! When did he do it?"

"Last night! He took me to Spago, and he had the whole thing planned. Evemn Wolfgang Puck was in on it, he personally made the meal for us and I only have one minute left! I have to call my mom, I love you Audrey and I want you to be my maid of honor, I'll email you later, gotta go! Bye!" She hung up.

I laughed and had a smile on my face, "Oh my goodness, She's engaged!"

I left the suite and walked down the hall, I saw Daniel at the elevator and quickly I ran and shoved him into the elevator and shut the doors.

"Daniel. Why? Of all people, you choose him. You know how I feel. And why did you do this? I already chose Brian, and now I have to tell him 'Oh i'm sorry Brian, my brother went and picked my super smokin' hot ex-boyfriend to play the part!' Daniel!"

We arrived at the lobby floor and I hadn't realized that the doors already opened.

"I know I'm super smokin' hot, but i'm not your ex-boyfriend, I am your boyfriend." Brian stood at the open doors with a grin on his face.

Daniel coughed, stifling his laughter he walked out into the dining hall.

"Of course you are!" I hugged Brian hoping he didn't hear too much of the conversation. "Are we spending the day together?"

"I wish we could, but me and the guys are going golfing at some country club." He gave me a peck on the lips.

"That sounds...manly." I laughed, "But Brian I first need to let you know about the Teenage Dream video..."

"I'm out?" He smirked.

"I'm sorry, Marc called me last night and told me he picked someone else." I bit my lip.

"It's okay." He gave me a big hug. "So who's the guy then?"

I didn't know what to say, I couldn't get the simple sentence out.

"Uh, some actor. Marc didn't really give me any details on the whole thing, so we'll see."

In my mind I imagined a doppelganger of me, kicking myself.

"Hmm, well I gotta go, the guys are waiting. but I'll see you in a bit." He kissed my forehead and left.

"Smooth." Daniel grinned, walking over sipping a glass of orange juice.

"When are they coming?" I asked him.

"Who?"

"Marc and Garrett." I raised my eyebrow.

"Oh__, right. The last day in London for us, so the day after tomorrow." He grinned.

"That's not enough time!"

"For what?" He asked.

"To get ready, to prepare myself to see him. I look awful, I'm blonde! I need to get my hair back to it's better colour, and Daniel I'm freaking out!" I began hyperventilating and losing my balance.

Daniel quickly grabbed me and held me in his arms, "Audrey it's gonna be okay, we're all friends. He knows that. Just breathe."

I didn't say anything.

"Shall we go get another makeover?" He lifted my face.

"Please." I whispered.

He playfully pushed my jaw with his fist. "Anything for my little sister." He smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
GARRETT HEDLUND. check out the character list, i updated it and it'll give you a bit of a background on Audrey and him. OR go on google, type in his name then click I'm Feeling Lucky. <3

Comments are awesome, and they equal more chapters being written.

Feedback is fabulous.

If you got any ideas for the story let me now, i'll add 'em in!

Garrett vs. Brian. How should that situation go down?