Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

The Ring

July 3rd

It was about 10am and I had just woke up, I walked out of my room into the living room and turned on the stereo. I sat on the couch as I picked up a magazine about to read, then the door of Daniel's bedroom flew open and he came running out and jumped onto the couch.

"Audrey!" He practically yelled in my ear.

"What?!" I was honestly freaked out by him.

"Chanel's coming, I'm gonna go pick her up at the airport in a couple hours." He smiled.

"That's awesome! but why did you yell?" I asked.

"I think I'm gonna ask her to marry me." He smiled, sitting back.

"Oh my stars for the love of Liza, are you serious?" I was grinning as I sat up.

He was laying down and rubbed his forehead, "Yeah, I love her, so much and I wanna marry her."

"Oh Daniel that's so awesome, when are you gonna do it?" I asked.

"Soon, not at the airport, I want this to be planned, uber romantic and over the top. Audrey I love her so much." He sat up and held my hands. "Look at me, I'm even getting emotional right now. I'm gonna screw the whole thing up 'cause I'm gonna start crying like a baby." He laughed, wiping away the few tears.

"Oh Daniel I'm so happy and so proud of you. Who cares if you cry, it's gonna be amazing!" I hugged him.

"And I want you to help me, I'm gonna plan this thing out and I need you. I can't do this without you." He smiled.

"Of course, I'm your partner in crime." I chuckled.

"Wow, this is gonna be big." He said.

"Big...woah, wait did you get a ring?" I asked, getting excited.

"Yeah here I'll show you!" He got up and ran to his room. He came back and held in his hand a blue and white ring box

"It's a Tiffany box!" I tried not to scream.

"Wait till you see the ring. Are you ready?" He grinned.

"Yes!" I screamed. He laughed, then opened the box

"Oh my goodness, a white gold band, a 1.15 carat cushion-cut diamond with a pink hue." I smiled, I was almost in tears.

"How did you know?" He asked.

"I'm a girl, we just know these things." I chuckled.

"Well look, read the inscription." He grinned.

I held the ring and read out loud the inscription; "...Now every February, You'll be my Valentine..."

I smiled and looked up at him, "Is this from my song?" A tear streamed down my cheek.

"We both love the song, and you know what? She's my teenage dream, and your song took the words that I couldn't explain and you put them into a song and it made everything so clear for us. It's because of you that Chanel and I are together." He held my hand.

"Wow, I never realized the effect that song would have on people." I chuckled, wiping away my tears.

"Do you think she's gonna like it?" Daniel asked.

"She's gonna love it. I promise you." I smiled.

He blushed and looked down.

"I'm getting married!" He laughed and hugged me.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"Before you met me
I was alright, but things
Were kinda heavy,
You brought me to life
Now every February
You'll be my Valentine..."
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think?

Comments:)

Your feedback is important to me :)

Okay, so Audrey's Birthday is coming up (July 4th), what kind of gifts should she get? What kind of party should her brother plan for her?

I've also updated the character list and added Chanel!

Image