Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

Rockstar

The arena was packed. 14,000 people were getting restless, chanting "Motley Crue". We were after them, Nikki was gonna introduce us. The night was beautiful; a bright starry sky, a soft warm breeze. I was was finally at ease, I was on talking terms with Brian, Brandon likes me, and now i was about to go on stage to perform for the first time in front of thousands of people.
Motley Crue was finished their show, so Nikki took the mic.

"Alright, i won't take too long. When my stepdaughter Audrey told me she wanted to go into the music biz, I thought she meant as a rocker. Instead she showed me a side of her that she discovered while living in LA. She's become one of music's biggest icons along with 3 cool guys who make up her band. Ladies and gentlemen, let's give a big welcome to Audrey, Wolfgang, Oliver and JoJo!"
We came on stage, people were cheering and clapping, totally freaking out. The music for California Gurls started up and i began to sing. The audience seemed a little confused, perhaps they were expecting a rock ballad. I kept on going.
Brian stood side stage watching our performance, by the third song Teenage Dream the audience didn't seem to be too interested, so instead of performing Get Right I decided on something else.
"So you guys seem to be a little bored, so i'm gonna wake you up. Let's do Rockstar 101."
I went side stage to grab my light blue fender Jagstang (used by my dad), blowing Brian a little kiss as i did.
Then I released a long distorted note on my guitar to kick off the song.
"Hey baby
I'm a rockstar
Hey baby
I'm a rockstar

Hey baby its..
Big cities
And bright lights
Sleep all day
Up all night"

After that, the crowd was finally interested. We left the stage so the next band could perform, Syn was waiting for me, he put his arm around me and we walked off the stage together.
"Babe, that was amazing, i had no idea you could play guitar." He smiled.
"Yeah, I recently started up again, after a very long hiatus I realized that something was missing from my life, so I picked up the guitar again."
"Did you teach yourself?" He asked.
"After the hiatus yes. But prior to that I started when I was 5, my dad taught me. Then Nikki taught me, then Slash. I've learned from the best."
"That's awesome."

-Brandon's POV-
Caleb looked at me with a wild look in his eyes, I think he had a little to drink. "Okay Brandon, now's your chance!" He pushed me toward the stage where Audrey was.
"Wait, what do i say?!" I panicked
"Say something about the weather!" He yelled.
It was too late, i was right in front of Audrey.
"Hi Brandon." Audrey smiled.
"Hey Audrey...nice night." I sheepishly smiled
"It is." She giggled.
"I really liked your performance, you did great." I stuttered.
"Thankyou, i was like, super nervous."
"You were radiant." I stupidly said, i'm pretty sure i was spacing out.
"Radiant?" Brian and Audrey questioned at the same time.
To save me from more stupid acts, an interviewer guy came over and asked Audrey for an interview.
"Well i will chat with you all later, i gotta do an interview." She left with the interviewer.
I turned around and left.
"Failure!" Caleb sighed.
"She had to do an interview!"
"Well you could have been like 'Hey Audrey, how 'bout you and i go for a stroll on the beach while i serenade you under the moonlight, then later on we can get freaky!" He slurred the entire time.
"You're drunk." I raised an eyebrow.
"That's beside the point, you had opportunities." He grinned.
"I really can't talk to you in this state man." I sighed.
"Yeah, your state being sober, join me for a pint man, we'll go to the great Irish pubs and get smashed!" He laughed.
I left.

~Audrey's POV~
2 hours later, now just wandering aimlessly through the parking lot of buses. As i was passing by Kings of Leon's bus, Caleb came stumbling out of the bus abruptly, more so falling out. Anyway, he took me down with him. Now we were laying there, he was on top of me laughing.
"I'm so sorry!" a guy with long hair came running out of the bus and pulled Caleb off of me.
"It's fine, he probably did it on purpose, just to get me back." I half-smiled.
"Haha Audrey you are a silly girl." Caleb was completely drunk.
The guy with long hair then looked up at me, his eyes went wide, and before he was holding Caleb, but now he just dropped him.
"Hi, i'm Nathan." He smiled, holding out his hand.
"I'm Audrey." I shook his hand.
"So how do you know Caleb?" He asked
"I met him like, just this morning. He gave me an apple." I replied.
"Cool, i'm his brother."
"I noticed a resemblance."
"So...are you in a band?" He asked
"Um, well not a band per se, but yeah I'm one of the performers. I actually just did a show like, 2 hours ago." I answered.
"That's awesome. Would you like something to drink? Beer, coffee, water, pop?"
"Pop sounds good."
We went onto the bus and chilled for awhile. Talking about music and the tour.
Meanwhile i was texting a friend of mine; Miranda Kerr

Miranda: "Hey there. hows the tour?"
Drey86: "pretty good actually. the crowd kinda liked us :p"
Miranda: "that's awesome :p"
Drey86: "yeah...right. lol."
Miranda: "So when r u doing ur video 4 teenage dream?"
The video that Miranda mentioned is a music video. I haven't yet released my official album, just singles from it. I already made a video for California Gurls, so i've been planning to do a couple more, the next one is gonna be for Teenage Dream. I wrote that song about my relationship with Brian. Later i'll go into more detail of each song and the meaning behind each of them.
Now Slash text me:
"i'm up next, we're doing Paradise City with Cypress Hill and Beautiful Dangerous. You need to come do them with us."

"Well Nathan i had a good time talking with you, but Slash needs me right now, so i gotta go. But thanks for the pop." I smiled.
"Yeah, i hope to see you again." He stood up.
"For sure. See you. See you Caleb." I chuckled and left.

-Kings of Leon POV-
Caleb was laying on the floor.
"Back off Nathan, i'm saving her for someone else."
♠ ♠ ♠
Now i realize that i have made many many spelling and grammatical errors, please forgive me.
chapter kinda boring. sorry, i took too much time off.
comments and ideas welcome :)