Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

S'il vous plais

We were already hours into babysitting. We decided to take the kids for a walk. Slash was with us and we were going to the Crazy Horse Cabaret. Hopefully Rosalie wouldn't find out that we took her children there, because it was for a good reason, Slash and some other friends were gonna do a show there and he needed to find out where to set up.
Florence was on Brian's shoulders while he was also holding Lucia's hand, and I carried Calogero and the diaper bag. Florence and Lucia are twins, they're 5 years old. Calogero is 2 years old.

"I don't speak Italian!" Brian laughed at the girls.

"We're not speakin' 'talian!" The girls laughed.

"Are you serious?" He looked at me.

"They're speaking English." I laughed at him, "I think Uncle Brian programmed his brain to another language." I smiled at the girls and Calogero.

"Here it is." Slash said, entering the building that had a red windmill on the outside.

The club was empty, chairs were still on the table, the stage was quiet, and there was the manager behind the bar.
Slash went and talked with him as we took a stroll around the place.

"Why are there poles on the stage?" Lucia asked.

Brian and I went silent. We honestly didn't have an excuse ready.

"Um, well, it's a driving track for...clowns...in small cars. They um, drive around the poles." Brian replied.

I gave him a weird look.

"Oh." Was all that Lucia said.

"Girls come over here." Slash called. Brian let Florence down and her and her sister ran to Slash.

"Okay, I've been wanting to tell you since this morning but since I didn't see you, I'll tell you now. I came across this really cool paint store and I bought like, a million canvases and paint supplies. I wanna do a portrait of you." He whispered. "He doesn't understand right?" He looked at Calogero.

I laughed, "No he doesn't. Really? You wanna do my portrait?"

"Yeah, I love painting and I just want this to be artistic." He grinned.

"Yeah of course, when do you wanna do it?" I asked.

"Well, I had wanted to tonight, but since we've got the banquet thing..."

"We can leave early. I just have to show up on the red carpet, then make the grand entrance with my family. We can sneak out." I smiled.

"Good idea." He smirked. "You know, I feel bad for Calogero, He probably won't even be able to pronounce his own name when he's older." He laughed.

I shook my head and laughed.

At the Hotel

After a long day of walking and chasing the kids, we had to feed the kids, which was enough of a struggle. For one, I had to make the meal because Rosalie is such a green freak, she wants the kids to eat organic green healthy crap. And second, the kids hate the organic green healthy crap. So we ended up ordering room service, the kids had pizza and spaghetti.

Brian took the kids to the bedroom to try and get them to take a nap while I was now cleaning the living room and kitchen from my disastrous attempt at cooking healthy food.

When I was done, I walked to the bedroom to see if Brian needed help, but I had already seen that his mission was accomplished. The kids were fast asleep, along with him. He had an Italian storybook on his chest, the girls were on either side of him, along with Calogero. I smiled seeing them sleeping so peacefully. I shut the door and sat down in the living room.
Having kids would be nice. Brian would be a great dad, I'd be...okay as a mother, definately not a great cook, but I could learn.
I smiled and shook my head, thinking of what our future would be like.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please:)

Got ideas for the story? Message me or leave a comment and I'll add 'em in :)