Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

Inspired

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch=msV4cAsLimQ[/youtube]

I had dressed up for the banquet and Brian had worn his tux. Overall, the banquet was entertaining, but boring at the same time. Brian and I had just wanted to get out of there, He wanted to paint, I wanted to be his muse.

I texted Nikki.
Audball: "Hey we're gonna go. is that alrite?"

NikkiSixx: "i guess so. where r u going?"

Audball: "to Slash's show at the cabaret." I had to lie, if I told him Brian wanted to paint a portrait of me, he wouldn't let us go.

NikkiSixx: "K. see u later."

"Good to go." I smiled at Brian.

At the Hotel, in Brian's suite

Brian was in the kitchen getting some water for the paint. I came out of the bedroom into the living room wearing one of my silk robes. The fireplace was going, the light in the room was dim. The floor was covered in newspaper.

"Brian, where do you want me?" I called.

"On the couch will be fine." He called back.

I smirked and untied the ribbon on the robe and let it fall to the floor. Brian came out of the kitchen. He looked up and dropped his paintbrushes when he saw me lying naked on the vintage Victorian couch. I had let my long dark hair fall down past my shoulders.

"You said artistic. Is this artistic enough for you?" I asked smiling, sedictively looking at him.

"Yes." He whispered. He clumsily picked up the brushes and walked to the stereo and turned on Pavarotti.

"Opera inspires me." He smiled enticingly, looking me over desirously.

I smiled.

With the rhythm and speed of the music he painted passionately, looking at me with a burning desire in his dark eyes. He took his shirt off and ran his fingers through his hair getting frustrated, using every ounce of self-control he had to restrain himself from giving into me. At times he'd sigh from frustration and throw the canvas to the side and start a new one.

I smiled and gave him the look. "Do I excite you?"

"I'm finished." He panted, rubbing paint along his chest. He took off his jeans and his boxers, he climbed on top of me, cradling my hips in between his legs. He panted as he ran his eager hands up from my hips, along my sides.

-x-

He collapsed on top of me, resting his head on my chest.

Both panting, I kept my eyes closed. He took my hand, our fingers laced together. I opened my eyes and looked at them. We both smiled.

"I told you opera inspires me." He smiled as he panted. We began laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Got ideas for the story? Message me or leave a comment and I'll add 'em in :)