Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

Juilliard

July 6th

It was about 11am when I got up, Brian was still sleeping, so I decided to take a shower to get all the handprints of paint off my body.
Later when I came out and got myself covered in my silk robe, which was all I had, Brian was out of bed and I heard his voice along with some others in the living room.

I walked out of the bedroom sheepishly smiling, anticipating who it was. Great; it was Matt, Zacky, and Johnny.

"Hey have you heard? Or tour is combining with another, that's why we're here for like, 10-12 days." Brian asked when he saw me.

"Another tour? Who? and What?" I asked.

"I don't know, some other European tour, but they have rap and pop and indie rock artists, it's really big, way bigger than our tour." He replied.

"Jay-Z is apparently here." Johnny added.

"Dude, that's awesome, I can't wait to meet them all!" I grinned then I noticed they were all standing there staring at the several paintings of me. But then again I didn't really care at first, because I didn't even get to see.
I smiled and gasped as I saw the magnificent art that Brian had created, even the ones on the floor that he was dissastisfied with, they were amazing. Painting was one of his hidden talents.

"Oh Brian, they're amazing, they're so beautiful." I smiled then hugged him.

"You two must've had some party here last night." Johnny laughed, looking at the newspaper on the floor covered in handprints from the paint.

"These painting were produced from that?" Matt asked, still not taking his eyes off the paintings.

"Yup." Brian smiled proudly, wrapping an arm around me.

"They're amazing." I said again. "But I'm gonna go to my room to get some real clothes." The guys attention was then directed to my short silk robe.

Brian punched Zacky's arm, and the guys quickly stopped.

"Alright, um, do you want the painting at your place or here?" Brian asked me.

"Oh it'd be great at my place, when people come over they see it! or when the maids come in, they'll get a surprise." I got excited.

"I wish I was her maid." Johnny whispered to Matt.

"Alright." Brian laughed, he took the large painting off the easel and handed it to me.

"Okay, I'll be back." I grinned, then left. It was kinda funny during the elevator ride, an old woman shared the elevator with me for 4 floors and she gave a bewildered look when she saw the painting. I couldn't exactly hide it, so when she saw it she began giving me a lecture in French, which I understood perfectly, she started off by saying I should cover myself up and not do painting like these, then as we approached my floor, she had a change of heart and said it was a very lovely picture. Beyond weird, but anyway I went to my room.

Coming in I saw a pile of scripts on the coffee table, I stopped for a moment and took a look at one of them, but I put it down to go quickly change. As I was putting on my jeans, there was a sudden knock at my door, one of those fast annoying ones.

"Daniel if that's you, hold on!" I yelled. The knocking persisted.

"Hold on!" I yelled again, my voice cracked, I began laughing. I ran to the door and swung it open.

I froze up, I was not expecting him at all.

"Hi." He smiled.

"Hello...Ryan...Gosling." I gasped.

He laughed, "Sorry for the annoying knock, I just like to be annoying."

"That's fine, would you like to come in?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." He came in then immediately noticed the painting. "I love how you've decorated." He smiled.

"Oh darn it, I'm sorry." I grabbed the painting and put it in my bedroom.

"That's really good." He called.

"Thanks, a friend painted it last night." I smiled coming out of the room, "Would you like something to drink? I have water, water, champagne, vitamin water, and water."

He laughed, "No that's alright."

"So...what brings you here to my humble abode?" I asked, sitting down, then motioning him to do the same.

He picked up the script I was just looking at, "I see you got it. Have you read it?" The script was for Blue Valentine.

"Um, not really, I just got to my room now, but I was reading a bit of it." I said.

"I'm here, because I'm on the tour with my band, but also because Derek, the director knew you were gonna be here, he wanted me to meet you. He wants you to sign on to the movie." He said.

I laughed, I furrowed my brow. "Me? Why me?"

"Well you didn't go to Juilliard for nothing. a couple months ago Derek and I went to Juilliard to get some info on you, very stalker-like I might say, and we watched some old footage of your performances." He grinned.

"Oh no, you did? That's so embarrassing." I fell over and held a pillow over my face.

"No, you're amazing. You landed the role of Funny Girl in one take, and they hadn't even announced that they were doing it yet, you did it with your audition into Juilliard. And what blew me away, your first audition, they turned you down from enrollment, and they kept telling you to give emotion and they kept pushing you, then you blew them away by doing Don't Rain On My Parade! Derek and I also watched your roles as Sally Bowles in Cabaret, Funny Girl, Chicago, and you chose to play the witch in Wicked, and what made me dead set on wanting you in the movie, was that you showed a darker side of yourself by playing Mimi in the opera La Boheme. You did your own singing, which is beautiful, and you showed so much emotion. All in Italian."

I was speechless, I didn't know my years of acting could have that kind of effect on one of my favourite actors.

"Well...what is Blue Valentine?" I asked.

He smiled, "Let's go for a walk, take the scripts and I'll tell you about it Blue Valentine, then we'll check out the other offers."

I didn't hesitate, I grabbed my messenger bag and took all the scripts, and we left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please:)

Got ideas for the story? Message me or leave a comment and I'll add 'em in :)

Don't you just love Ryan Gosling? He's in the band Dead Man's Bones, you should
check 'em out :)

Audrey's Outfit