Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

Bailamos

It was now 11pm, not too late. I was writing out the song that i started the night before, and now i was singing it as Wolf was trying to teach me to salsa. Zacky and Matt watched
"Don't Call My Name Don't Call My Name, Alejandro
I'm Not Your Babe, I'm Not Your Babe, Fernando."

"Move your hips!" Wolf had his hands at my waist moving me abruptly.
"I am!" I laughed.
"Loosen up."
I then went limp and he was struggling to hold me up. I was laughing, getting Wolf frustrated.
"I give up!" Wolf dropped me, laughing. I continued to laugh.
"I'll teach you!" Zacky stood up and pulled me up from the floor.
"You're Italian, you don't know how to dance." I teased.
"So are you." He grinned. "Wolf, some music please."
Wolf plugged his iPod into the speakers,"Shakira it is." (La Tortura-Spanish Reggaeton mix)
Zacky pulled me close and put his hands at my hips and began moving me to the rhythm of the music. He twirled me around then out of nowhere he began pulling off these latin dance moves. I was grinning with delight, "Zack i had no idea you could dance."
"Don't tell anyone." He chuckled.
"Baila Baila!" Wolf clapped, "Dile que Si! Dile que No! Dame, Dame!"
We continued dancing. Wolfgang was singing along to the song in spanish.
My eyes widened as i tried to stifle a gasp. "Zack." I accidently said his name in a breathy tone
"Yeah."
"Is this a normal move?" I asked. Refering to how i was facing away from him, he held me close as he grinded against me.
"You don't like it?" He whispered into my ear, feeling his lips brush against my earlobe as he said it. I felt his hot breath against my neck.
He turned me around so I could face him, we continued dancing. We looked deep into eachother's eyes, i could see lust and desire in his. He could see innocence in mine, innocence he personally wanted to take away. I watched him slide his tongue along his bottom lip. It sent shivers down my spine.
The song ended.
"Suave man." Wolfgang smacked Zack's shoulder.
I immediately turned away and went to the fridge, hoping for a bottle of water at least. Nope.
"I really wish we had a rider." I sighed.
"I bet you anything Wal-mart is open. They have everything. C'mon, let's go do a quick snack run before it closes." Zack said as he took my hand and pulled me off the bus. We took Matt's rental car.

~Wal-mart~
I sat in the cart as Zack pushed it around.
"Vitamin Water, we need Vitamin Water." I said
"Eww, we need beer." He smirked.
"You need to get a life." I laughed.
He stopped and took a case of V. water down and put it under the cart.
"Just for you." He smiled.
He continued pushing the cart around.
"Audrey, i don't know whether i should apologize or not, about what happened...when we were dancing." He gave me a sentimental look.
"You can apologize...only if you mean it." I half-smiled.
He didn't say anything, he just gave me smile.
"You know, i know you haven't been dating anyone for the past year...and even if you're not into that commitment thing, we could still hook up, have a casual friendship. No one would have to know." He smirked. For some reason i knew he was serious, and i was about to give a serious answer too.
I brought myself up to my knees so we were eye to eye.
"Maybe." I whispered.
He stopped the cart.
"And yes, i'm not usually the one for commitment, but i'd be up for your proposal, maybe not all the way, but 2nd or 3rd base."
He gave a seductive smile.
"I really want to kiss you...just a kiss." I whispered.
He leaned forward.
"Well not in Wal-mart." I chuckled.
"I think this is enough food for a couple of days." He panted.
"It's just water." I smiled.
He then knocked a bunch of boxes of crackers and chips off the shelves into the cart, then raced to the checkout. He lifted me out of the cart.
After paying for everything, we went to the car, he drove for a bit, then stopped in a dark secluded area.
"Just a kiss." I whispered, I gently placed my hand on his cheek and slowly our lips met. His tongue slid into my mouth as I pulled him closer. I gave out little moans as he moved his mouth along my jawline, down to my neck. His hands clutching my shirt, tugging at it.
Next thing i knew i was on top of him, the seat was reclined. We were both moaning as we pleasured eachother. His pants were down at his ankles as I moved my hips slowly up and down. My lips slowly parted as his tongue came into contact with mine, our tongues moving against eachothers. He slid his tongue along the bottom of my lip. I pulled away.

"This was supposed to be just a kiss." I panted with a smirk on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
what do you think?