Status: Comments inspire me to write more :)

Love Will Tear Us Apart

Housekeeping

So last night, after Ryan and I said our goodnights, I thought I'd go and say goodnight to Brian. It was about 2am. So I take the elevator down a couple floors to his room, which is right across the elevator, and before I can step out, his door opens, and Michelle is leaving. He's holding the door for her...he's not wearing a shirt.

So inside I'm panicking, but not for the reason you think. I'm freaking out because I HATE awkward silences and moments, so I don't know if I should share one with Michelle and stay in the elevator, telling Brian I was going down to the lobby to get a snack (which I wasn't), or casually waltz into Brian's room and perhaps not ask him about why he's not wearing a shirt...

I went down to the lobby, and shared thee most awkward elevator ride ever, with Michelle.

Tomorrow is Brian's birthday.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
(Next Day) July 7th

I fell asleep on the couch as usual, when there a was a knocking at my door.

"Housekeeping, you want more towels?" A high-pitched voice called.

"No, come later." I mumbled.

"Housekeeping."

"I said come later!"

"Housekeeping, you want more towels?"

"No! Go away!"

"You want mint for pillow?"

I sighed and sat up abruptly. "Bleeding hearts of the world unite!" I jumped up and ran to the door, "I said, NO! I don't want, Caleb!!!" I opened the door seeing it was him, then slammed it shut.

I could hear him laughing from the other side. I opened it again, giving him the look of death.

"I was sleeping." I smirked.

"I know."

"So, please enlighten me on why you are hear at the crack of dawn?" I chuckled.

"It's 9 o' clock."

"It's still early for me."

"Oh well, I came to bring you a belated birthday gift." He smiled, he took a step to the side and picked up fairly large box and came in and set it down on the coffee table.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Open it and find out." He smiled.

I sat down on the couch and untied the ribbon and lifted the lid.

"Dude, is this like, an antique typewriter?" I grinned, looking up at him.

"Yupp, I know you like writing, and I thought what else would your original lyrics look nice on? So the typewriter I found." He took it out of the box for me.

"This is amazing, Caleb thankyou, I love it!" I smiled and hugged him.

"Glad you like it." He smiled. "So, do you have any plans for today?"

"Nope, oh no...I forgot, it's Brian's birthday today, hold on, I'm just gonna call him." I took out my cell.

Brian: "hello."

Me: "Happy birthday darling!"

Brian: "Haha, thanks, what are you doing?"

Me: "Nothing, I just got up. The stupid housekeeper woke me up." *glaring at Caleb* "But what are you gonna do today?"

Brian: "Ha, housekeeper. Um, well we've got a show in the afternoon, then the guys wanted to take me out tonight."

Me: "That sounds cool, I'll have to drop off your gift sometime today."

Brian: "Cool, well you have my room key, so if I'm not here...yeah." *he laughed*

Me: "Alright, well maybe I'll see you later, but other than that happy birthday, i love you, and have an insanely awesome day."

He laughed. "Okay, thanks. Love you too. Bye."

We hung up.

"Alright, well it seems that I am free today. Let's go get something to eat, I'm starving." I smiled.

On the way downstairs, we ran into Daniel and Chanel. They decided to come with us.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is part one of ...two parts. lol

Comments Please :)

got any ideas for the story (for quicker updates)? leave a comment or send a message :)

subscribe :)

Don't be a silent reader, your input really helps me :)